Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shoulder to cry on (Alkiear x Lullaby)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:14 pm
Private RP between Alkiear (+Izir) and Lullaby

User ImageUser Image

Fea teepee | Yuki Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:15 pm
"Keep up Alkiear, I'm not waiting because you decided to stop and smell the roses!" the hawk cawed sternly, ruffling her feathers, beak clacking together in a tsk sort of sound before she spread her wings and took from the branch. He was always like this. Always so gentle in everything he did, even walking. It was as if he were afraid to hurt the very grass he trod upon. But the hawk had taken to him and shed be damned if she let him waste his entire day and not reach the lake.

"Forgive me Izir. I simply can't resist their charm." the stallion chuckled, raising his head form a bed of roses to watch the tail end of the hawk flit into a nearby tree. She was always so impatient, yet he liked that about her. It kept him on track. They had set out to visit the lake for a drink, perhaps a relaxing dip. If any, just to see the scenery on the way down. But Alkiear knew he could often get caught up in the little things and needed the bird to keep him on point.

Today was no different.

When they finally reached the lake, the palomino stallion lifted his head to the sky, taking in a deep breath of the crisp air, letting it out slowly. "Beautiful." he mused to himself, heavily feathered hooves carrying him over to the edge of the lake. Brown eyes scanning the terra for any signs of other life besides himself and Izir.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Here you are luff! Hope you don't mind rp quotes. I'd forget about things otherwise xx

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:13 pm
Lullaby was not okay. She was alone. Abandoned. Forced to leave the only family she had - her twin of all things too. She sighed, trying in vain to push the crushing thoughts out of her mind. She was a mess. She was dirty and her fetlocks and hair were tangled messes. Her breathing was ragged and her throat was scratchy. How long had it been since she had drank? She had eaten a few berries earlier, but she could not remember the last time she'd stopped for a drink... or bathed. Lullaby frowned. She could not fall apart. Her sister would find out the truth about that stallion sooner or later. And then Whiskey would come crawling back to beg her forgiveness. Lullaby had to look good for that.

The sound of water was a surprise that almost brought the mare to her knees. She wouldn't be dirty or thirsty for much longer. A lake came into view and Lullaby practically sprinted for it before jumping in with a splash. The water was an instant refresher and Lullaby felt the dirt slide off her body. Breaking the surface with a gasp, she paddled to the shallows and walked to where it was only up to her knees. Leaning down to drink from the sparkling water, Lullaby was in her own world. The thoughts were rushing back as she stared at her reflection on the rippling surface. For a second she saw her own face, but with cream-colored hair and different colored roses. Frowning she splashed the image away with a hoof, before sighing and kneeling down in the water, hoping to absorb its pleasant chill.

Fea Line
HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME D8< hehe jk of course they're okay <3
Lullaby has no idea what goes on around her I swear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:43 pm
Alkiear had bent his neck down, muzzle just about touching the water when his ears pricked forward to the sudden sound of a splash. His brown eyes blinked in surprise as a trail of dirt floated past him in the water. Lifting his head up, he spotted the dark dappled mare adorned in roses staring at her reflection in the water.

Tilting his head curiously, but saying nothing at first, he watched her a moment as she seemed to get lost in her own image. And then suddenly she had struck the reflection and knelt down into the water. He might not have been the smartest of stallions, but the male could sense something was wrong. He saw no hint of a smile and was sure he heard her sigh as she seemed to melt down into the lake.

Ignoring a stern trill from his hawk companion, he pressed forward, clearing his throat first in hopes of not startling her. "Come for a swim?" he asked with a soft chuckle, stepping forward to place one hoof at the edge of the lake. Alkiear leaned closer with a soft smile, his long mane hanging over and dipping into the waters edge.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
I WILL NOTE YOU AND YOU WILL LIKE IT 8T
ilubby and shes adorbs.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:35 pm
Lullaby started, trying not to fall over as she whipped her head around to stare at the stallion. Her wet tresses smacked against her face and she shook them from her sight to get a better look. He was big and tan, with long, flowing cream colored hair that was the same color as her sister's hair... her sister. Lullaby sighed, clearing her throat and looking back down at the water.

"Something like that, I guess," she replied finally.

Fea Line
Sorry for the waaait.
Work is being a booger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am
The stallion turned his head inquisitively towards her, though her answer said one thing, he had a feeling its tone and demeanor said otherwise. Ignoring another call from his hawk, he lifted his heavy fetlocked hooves and slipped into the water, moving to the other side of her, yet not so close as to break her personal space. "What a coincidence, so did I." he smiled before turning his head to the sudden noise of wings and talons on his back. He craned his head to see Izir glaring sternly at him and he chuckled. "Sorry, she doesn't let me go anywhere alone." he said to the mare, hoping maybe a light hearted chat would clear away whatever clouds she was harboring.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Yer fine luffs. RL is such stress my muse is crap these days~

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash