Reply Gaia online high school
Teddy is looking for some stories~ [1x1 search]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baegels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:39 am
        Hallo~! It's been quite a while since I've roleplayed with you guys here. I've had multiple usernames, so I don't blame you if you don't remember me. ^ ^ I'm Harmony, and here's some facts about me / my roleplaying:

• I've been roleplaying since 2010. Everyone started off with those cruddy one-liners and worked their way up to multipara.
          • I roleplay mostly as boys, but I can always play a girl.
          • I don't find romance roleplays interesting, but I can still work with them. I prefer sci-fi, post apocalyptic, fantasy, the darker side of things. [Hence why I play boys - I prefer the stronger seeming role.]
          • I can post anywhere from 300 to 3,000 words. Depends how much I like the plot of our roleplay and how much I'm given to work with.
          • Though I stated I don't find romance interesting, I do every sexuality role. Yaoi/Yuri/Straight are all acceptable.
          • I'm mostly active, at night time more or less.

I have this entire week off, too, so I have plenty of time to RP.

Erm, as for ideas:

BASED OFF OF THINGS;

Metro 2033: In 2013, a nuclear war occurred, forcing a large amount of Moscow's surviving population to relocate to underground metro stations in search of refuge from the outside world. Eventually, those who settled in the underground train stations evolved their homes into independent station-countries. Soon, new factions grew, ranging from the independent "Rangers" to the communist "Red Line" faction to the "Fourth Reich" which constantly engages in skirmishes with the former group. As these small states began to evolve, the Red Line and the Fourth Reich entered a permanent state of war, as both sought to control the metro and its resources. As the war raged, those stations who refused to join either side were massacred by the militants, raided by bandits, or outright destroyed by the Dark Ones - paranormal, otherworldly, mutated humans who live on the ravaged surface. Within one of those stations is where the events of Metro 2033 unfold.

Skyrim: Don't really feel like I need to summarize Skyrim..

Maze Runner: So there's this kid who wakes up in an elevator with no memory of his past other than the fact that his name is Thomas. When it the elevator doors open, he is pulled into a huge glade by a bunch of teenage boys who also have no memories besides what they should be called. They all share a strange vocabulary, a fondness for capitalizing words to make them special, and the same mysterious fate.

Hunger Games; Book One: The Hunger Games universe is a dystopia set in "Panem", a country consisting of the wealthy Capitol and twelve districts in varying states of poverty. Every year, children are chosen to participate in a compulsory annual televised death match called The Hunger Games.

Kyle XY: Kyle is a teenage boy who wakes up in a forest near Seattle. He is naked and puzzled by everything around him. He can walk and see; but like a newborn baby, he doesn't know how to eat or drink, and cannot communicate. When Kyle, still naked, wanders into the city, he is arrested and taken to the Juvenile Detention Center. The case is referred to Nicole Trager, a therapist who specializes in adolescents. She realizes Kyle doesn't belong at the detention center and brings him to her home, while the police look for his family. The series follows Kyle and the Trager family, as Kyle develops socially and searches for answers to his past.

Kyle soon shows extraordinary intelligence and develops some amazing abilities. The reason lies in his origins, which veer into science fiction. By season 2, Kyle is becoming something of a super-hero figure. There is also a moralism within the story, focusing on family and honesty. There are various teenage romances throughout the series, and many referrences to sex. Even Kyle is involved in romance, while using his growing powers to right wrongs.

The 4400: Each of the 4400 had disappeared at various times starting from 1946 in a beam of white light. None of the 4400 have aged from the time of their disappearance. Confused and disoriented, they remember nothing between the time of their disappearance and their return.

The 100: The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However they discover that not all humanity was wiped out. There are people on Earth who survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100. The Ark consists of the space stations previously representing the nations of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France, Brazil, and Uganda.

Merlin: Merlin is a reimagining of the legend in which the future King Arthur and Merlin are young contemporaries, however Arthur's father, Uther Pendragon, has banned magic on pain of death in Camelot, forcing Merlin to keep his magical powers secret from everyone in Camelot other than his mentor Gaius. It shows the growth of King Arthur from a young, self-absorbed boy to the mighty king in the legends as well as Merlin's colossal role in creating the powerful Camelot. It was immensely popular and very well received by the public.

PAIRINGS;

• Arranged Marriage
              • Gang Members ( friendly or rival )
              • Assassin x Target
              • Test Subject x Test Subject
              • Vampire x Other magical being
              • Werewolf x other magical being
              • Human x other magical being
              • Angel x Other magical being
              • Fallen Angel x other magical being
              • Demon x other magical being
              • Prince/ss x Spy of other country
              • Good boy x Bad boy
              • Assassins ( friendly or rival )
              • Prince/ss x Prisoner
              • Researcher x Test Subject
              • Tutor x Bad student
              • Prince/ss x Guard
              • Employee x Employee
              • Boss x Employee
              • Roommates ( college )
              • Master x Slave
              • Royalty x Servant
              • Servants
              • Royalty x Royalty
              • Bandmates
              • Student x student
              • Boarding School Roommates
              • Magical Boarding School Roommates
              • Bully x Victim
              • Good girl x Bad boy
              • Bad girl x Good boy
              • Boss x Intern
              • Prince/ss x Worker
              • Prince/ss x Maid/Servant

If you don't like any of these, feel free to offer your own n.n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:12 pm
teddy beers

So I mainly do romance roleplays but I am willing to do one that isn't as much of a romance if you would like. I play male or female genders. Though I like these ideas:
• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern  

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

kaisooo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:36 pm
teddy beers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I watched Kingsman yesterday
sweet jesus on Taron Egerton.
Anyways~ I really want to roleplay something with lots of action ;^;
like pls. movie ruined me.
so c:
IDK.
right now my mind cant make it own.
it was romantic of Arranged Marriage or Romeo and Juliet.
or
so much action.
Like Assassins or Gang Members.
-weeps.-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:04 pm
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

So I mainly do romance roleplays but I am willing to do one that isn't as much of a romance if you would like. I play male or female genders. Though I like these ideas:
• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

I'm feeling Roommates, either college or magical boarding school. Same sex or co-ed?  

Baegels

Baegels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:08 pm
kaisooo
teddy beers

so c:
IDK.
or
so much action.
-weeps.-

An arranged gang marriage? ;O Possibly with one failing gang leader offering his daughter up to the rival gang leader as a peace offering?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 pm
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

I'm feeling Roommates, either college or magical boarding school. Same sex or co-ed?

I'm feeling more the magical boarding school and co-ed I feel could be more entertaining  

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:30 pm
teddy beers

PAIRINGS;

• Gang Members ( friendly or rival )
              • Tutor x Bad student
              • Master x Slave
              • Good girl x Bad boy
              • Bad girl x Good boy

If you don't like any of these, feel free to offer your own n.n

I loved all your ideas, it was pretty hard to cut them down but I managed, but I also have some ideas too

• Honey Lemon x Tadashi [big hero 6 n.n]
• Demigoddess x Human
• Burlesque Dancer x Bartender
• Model whose a succubus x Tattoo Artist whose a demon
• Celebrity's daughter x non-famous guy
• Ringmaster x Circus act
• Gamer x Popular
• Demon x whatever you want
• Drunk/Druggie x Worried Friend
• Racer x Fan
• Skater x Dancer

I know my pairings are like bland u.u but we could always work a plot out, hopefully

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:38 pm
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

I'm feeling more the magical boarding school and co-ed I feel could be more entertaining

Real pictures I'm assuming.

Are we going to be doing mythical creatures or magic powers? >w>

Also, I can play the boy.  

Baegels

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

That is correct

I was thinking magical abilities but we can incorporate mythical creatures into it, like people have them as pets or on the ground of the school campus

Sure that's totally fine with me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:58 pm
teddy beers
kaisooo
teddy beers

so c:
IDK.
or
so much action.
-weeps.-

An arranged gang marriage? ;O Possibly with one failing gang leader offering his daughter up to the rival gang leader as a peace offering?

LOL
"offering his daughter"
omfg.
dying.
YAS.
and she is there to spy on him or she doesn't know the offering and she is there to basically kill him because they are rivals.

kaisooo

Baegels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 am
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

That is correct

I was thinking magical abilities but we can incorporate mythical creatures into it, like people have them as pets or on the ground of the school campus

Okay great! If you want, you can make it and I'll do first post. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:49 am
kaisooo
teddy beers
kaisooo
teddy beers

so c:
IDK.
or
so much action.
-weeps.-

LOL
"offering his daughter"
omfg.
dying.
YAS.
and she is there to spy on him or she doesn't know the offering and she is there to basically kill him because they are rivals.

SOUNDS GREAT, how she doesn't know about the offering and is planning to kill him. amg. I love it.

Want me to make it or you --- either way, I'll do first post.  

Baegels

Baegels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 am
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

• Employee x Employee
• Roommates ( college )
• Bandmates
• Boss x Intern

That is correct

ARE THEY IN COLLEGE OR HIGHSCHOOL  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:09 am
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers
LyssaBaggins
teddy beers

That is correct

ARE THEY IN COLLEGE OR HIGHSCHOOL

OH GOD...I DON'T KNOW. maybe college  

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

kaisooo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:28 pm
teddy beers
kaisooo
teddy beers
kaisooo
teddy beers

so c:
IDK.
or
so much action.
-weeps.-

LOL
"offering his daughter"
omfg.
dying.
YAS.

SOUNDS GREAT, how she doesn't know about the offering and is planning to kill him. amg. I love it.

Want me to make it or you --- either way, I'll do first post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/we-aren-t-lovers/t.95960657/  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games