Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:56 pm
...Oh. Well then. Luxara had obviously heard the grumble, because she had paused upon hearing it. This would be tricky. Kursha was clearly not entirely excited about showing emotions that might be...?

Friendly? Genuine? Mushy...? She didn't know. She wasn't going to assume much or pry, but she had to say something, anyway.

"This...is my home. I know how it works, what to account for, cuz if I don't...I'm dead. Y'know? I'll be fine. I mean, okay, I made a poor decision and got thrashed with a whip, but I don't need more than one lesson to get it. Or else I wouldn't be here!" she added with a chipper tone. "But...thank you. For your concern. I'm glad you care."

Even though...her emotions were still a mess. He had held her hostage, but that was a mistake, right? Emotions were hard, and maybe he did actually care, after all that happened tonight and all, so...

No. It wasn't the time for that. She could get it figured out later. "Though, uh. Hmm. I'd like to keep an eye on you n' all, plus the company is always nice, but... I dunno. Please let me make a judgment call on this, okay? Next time when you have more strength we can shoot the s**t. I just...don't want to accidentally make anything worse somehow. If you pass out or something on the floor."

Katanari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:07 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha was grateful that Luxara kept talking, since it gave him an excuse not to respond. His mood quickly shifted though when she brought up his condition. As much as he hated to admit it, it was true that he was weak. Two weeks trapped in a comatose state had taken its toll on his body. But why... why did she have to go and say that?

Pressing a hand against the floor for support, Kursha pushed himself onto his feet. He inhaled sharply. “I can make decisions for myself,” he snapped with a sense of finality. For a moment, he wobbled, his balance thrown, and then somehow, miraculously, against all odds he stood. He flashed Luxara a grin. There was the taste of iron in his mouth and his vision was swimming but he was standing. “See? I'm fine,” he said through a sneer.

“I'm not going to pass out or something, just 'cause... just 'cause you wanna... get me back for... all that stuff you said...” He struggled to hold on to his words. All around him, Luxara's hive swelled. Suddenly his head turned light. He was perfectly weightless.

Then he crashed to the floor and Luxara's premonition came to pass.

Gl!tch~
I'M SO SORRY.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items