Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Hey! I'm ba....HOLY HYPERINFLATION BATMAN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:08 am
>>start .the.hex. mode

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
D i m i : S a y s ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
only pretty things...sometimes

I came back to Gaia after a two and a half year hiatus!
While my life fell down around me like Ancient Rome it seems Gaia too has been up to many changes.
I think I am pretty much caught up on the woes of the gold generators, a switch of power and Gcash being the new currency.

Since my return to Gaia I have been looking for active places and friendly pixels. You thought I was gonna say faces didn't you? 4laugh
I got some art from kind art freebists and thanks to a few remaining friends they've helped me with my inventory though if my wishlist has anything to say about it my inventory is still a work in progress. whee

This is one of the few remaining guilds still active, so I am making this thread to extend a friendly hand and say hello!
I've already done an introduction here a long time ago, but I'll say a little something about me here to start up any good conversations to have.
I'm 26 years old, married and a dog trainer and behaviorist.
Funny, and quirky thing about me is I am a Christian that smokes weed and supports the LGBT community. (Though to others credit this is becoming more acceptable now)
I play video games such as Diablo III and Black Ops and Sonata.
I read comics like Tank Girl, Deadpool and Wonder Woman.
My favorite T.V. shows currently are: Bates Motel, Helix, The 100, The Walking Dead (OH YEAH!), Game of Thrones (*drools* I want to be as strong as the Mountain one day), Supernatural (Cas & Dean, but not in that really ******** up way.)
I won't even list movies, I love movies, my husband keeps me up to date as much as possible. If I haven't already seen it, I probably know of it, or will have you explain it to me.
I will say this in the way of movies though....Jurassic World....ALL.OF.THE.YES! That is my childhood! It is also a sin against humanity they are remaking Independence Day and Indiana Jones, just gonna leave that there.

I have a little bit more info on my profile if you're curious to learn more, but I think for now I got some good conversations pieces....Hopefully?!
.....Seriously though this is not an introduction, this is a thread to reach out to my fellow guild members again and say hello!

If nothing really struck a cord with you on things I am interested about how about answering a few questions?
1. How do you make gold on Gaia? Because I am seriously broke outside of Booty Grab.
2. Where do you hangout in the forums? Not because I am a crazy stalker or anything. sweatdrop But I need new hangouts.
3. What are some places you'd recommend visiting on Gaia? I've dabbled here and there since I came back, but haven't landed any roots yet.

This was a long post...If you read through all of this you're awesome!

......don't tempt me.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

/enddimimode

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:20 am
1-i recommend you to win some tickets to exchange for items in prize and joy,so you can sell them in the market place (the switchblade price is around 14 billions)

2-towns 2 (theres a lot of sex themed ropics in towns 1,so if you want to avoid the perverts or webcamers i recommend you towns 2)

welcome back  

Eliza Victoire

Powerhungry Businesswoman

18,350 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:42 am
Eliza Victoire
1-i recommend you to win some tickets to exchange for items in prize and joy,so you can sell them in the market place (the switchblade price is around 14 billions)

2-towns 2 (theres a lot of sex themed ropics in towns 1,so if you want to avoid the perverts or webcamers i recommend you towns 2)

welcome back

>>start .the.hex. mode

Thank you! I will start doing that more often then!
As for Towns 2 I took a walk through there already and really liked the graphics, I'll definitely be checking out that place more often now. 3nodding

......don't tempt me.

/enddimimode

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 pm
I'd recommend vending if possible or exchanging.
But the exchange has a lot of douches so its a good and bad place xp  

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:04 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I'd recommend vending if possible or exchanging.
But the exchange has a lot of douches so its a good and bad place xp

>>start .the.hex. mode

Thank you for that tip!
The most I have been doing is buying outfits and selling them off piece by piece.
But the profit hasn't been very high.

......don't tempt me.

/enddimimode

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 pm
Hello! Welcome back to Gaia!
Things have definitely changed quite quickly, and they are all the time. It's hard to come back after a hiatus!
Though it's good to hear that you've already gotten some help and are looking for some new friends. c:

The way I make gold is through vending and extra cash I have during the month.
I buy lots of items that I hold onto until they go up in price. Sometimes I end up keeping them though. sweatdrop
I strongly suggest if you have any kind of skill (drawing, writing, coding) that you offer it, you can get paid quite nicely for these things.
If not, making sure to pick up your Daily Chances every day can be helpful. Dumpster Dive frequently, especially when a new RIG (random item generator) comes out.
Pick up ANY floating box you find because they're being updated with better winnings.

The places I frequent are the Gaia Community Discussion and the Chatterbox.
The GCD always has plenty of topics that are up to date with all the new items and events.
The Chatterbox is known for handing out lots of items and gold here and there.
There are always contests being held, and hell, I've seen people straight up ask for gold to finish their quests and they get trades.
So don't be shy about popping your head in there and trying to find giveaways and contests! You never know, you might luck out!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items