Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:16 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan"s wolf relaxed a bit as Dev started to pet her. She breathed heavily as she dealt with the contractions, doing what she could to stay relaxed. Unfortunately, the wolf heard Dancer command Gypsy to get on the bed as well and heard her growl in response. The wolf let out a low growl as well and forced itself up from the bed, unwilling to stay put while her Mate was refusing to do the smart thing when they were both in labor.

The wolf slowly made its way over to Gypsy, struggling to walk. It stopped in front of Gypsy and let out another low growl, clearly unhappy about her current attitude. It took a moment to search through Morrigan's memories and found what it was looking for, using one of Morrigan's memories to force a word into Gypsy's mind since it couldn't speak. Bed! It stared at her intently after that, its intelligent red eyes full of anger at the fact that Gypsy was so unwilling to listen to reason in this situation. The wolf hadn't really been listening to Gypsy that much, but that was only because the one that it recognized as its true Alpha was gone. The wolf still loved and cared for Gypsy. But it was unhappy about the fact that Gypsy refused to get on the bed when Morrigan needed her to be there with her. The wolf stared at Gypsy for a moment longer before growling again and moving in a bit more to sink its teeth into Gypsy's hand. BED! It began to step back a bit, trying to pull Gypsy toward the bed as it continued to use that memory to continue ordering Gypsy to get on the bed every few seconds.

Anna appeared with Ash and Egan and immediately sighed when she saw Gypsy stubbornly refusing to get on the bed. She looked over to Ash. "It looks like you'll have your work cut out for you this time," she said, shaking her head a bit. "I'll stand back and let the two of you do your thing first. Once you've gotten her to cooperate, I'll step in to help her in any way that I can."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 am
Red Gyspy

Dameon Black Alt

Regina stayed around Lucy’s and her room uneasy about what was going on, things having been what they were when things finally settled down, she was a patient person when it came to a lot of things but pregnancy’s being what they were and her lack of understanding of that one thing due having been a infiltrator, she wasn’t required to know human functions only how to take advantage of their blind spot and remove them. Lucy having dealt with Tenran and sped them along was a blessing considering how uncomfortable she was around him, and her sister who had been watching her the entire ordeal when they were discussing things.

She was curled up on the bed in serpent form, she wasn’t sure what Lucy was dealing with but she was anxious to be around her even if it was for a brief moment, which would have been more than enough for her, but understood she had responsibilities to take care of, but still a little worried about the mark she would eventually give her considering how dangerous such a thing was, she knew the potency of her venom especially when came to killing targets but she wasn’t sure how Lucy’s body would handle that venom considering how serpent demons gave their mark of acceptance as their mate, the right of claim was a very dangerous thing for serpents simply because not all mates were strong enough to handle the poison that created the mark, and admittedly she was scared that she might kill someone she loved and wanted.

The more she brooded on what she had to do, the tighter her coil got her arms resting on top of the coil with her head resting on them as she tried to figure out how to give Lucy the greatest chance of success and not seeing any options that would likely work considering how potent her venom was. She had to admit her creator had made her to be very dangerous in all aspects of her form, she might have been a good lover but she was supposed to be in order to claim kills in every possible way even if she had to get the target alone in the bed to achieve the kill, but at the end of the day she couldn’t help but worry but at the same time have a deep desire to want Lucy, and have the deep bond with her which left her longing and sighing in impatience simply because of how she felt about her, and how things were at the moment.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:36 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Ash moved over with a sigh and simply pointed to the bed. Gypsy gave in to everyone and got on the bed, not paying much attention to anything until Morrigan was back on the bed as well.

Wind and Dev were petting and massaging her to help her with the labor, knowing that it would be so much easier for her to have the cubs in wolf form. Especially with so many helpers.

Ash moved over to check Gypsy and actually growled at her, simply helping her set up for her own delivery. She pointedly ignored him, and her labor, until after Morrigan was finished delivering all her cubs. She didn't even make a noise with the contractions she was feeling.

Finally, her water broke and she started really feeling the contractions. Her labor still lasted well into the next day. By that time, she was exhausted and could only lay back and pant between the contractions.

Ash and Dancer were doing their best with her but...

He finally looked up at Anna, "We need a little help here... I'm not sure how much of this is her fighting it and how much of it is the baby fighting it. So it's either you and Morrigan help here or... See if you can get Her to help..." he stated simply, knowing that Anna would understand him easily.

About the only one that Gypsy wouldn't fight too hard these days was Pandora... Admittedly, she did push at times, but Pandora seemed to appreciate that. Still, it might take the death goddess to get this baby born...

They all needed a guaranteed Alpha in the room. Egan was an Alpha, but he was taken. Pandora was an Alpha that Gypsy and Morrigan would not ignore...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan released her grip on Gypsy's hand when the stubborn woman finally relented and got on the bed. The wolf struggled a bit as she slowly moved back over and got back on the bed as well, clearly having trouble walking in her current state. She laid next to Gypsy, making sure to stay close to her Mate so that she wouldn't try to stand again. As she panted through her own contractions, the wolf leaned over to lick affectionately at the hand she had bitten, allowing Gypsy to feel her love and the happiness she felt at her cooperation.

Morrigan kept up the signs of affection even after she felt the cubs coming. She delivered the cubs with no issues, lovingly licking and nipping at Gypsy's hand between deliveries. But at the end, the wolf finally hit her limit and fell asleep from the exertion. She had pushed herself a bit too far by trying to comfort Gypsy the way she had. She rested next to Gypsy on the bed. Egan wanted to move her and the cubs to a different room so that Gypsy would have more room and wouldn't worry about waking Morrigan, but he ultimately thought better of it. They'd barely gotten Gypsy to cooperate with Morrigan's help. If her wolf was no longer in the room, there was no way that Gypsy would be able to stay on the bed during her own labor.

Morrigan woke up after a few hours, clearly still feeling quite worn out by the experience. The wolf looked over to Gypsy and immediately noticed that she was having difficulty. Without a single bit of hesitation, the wolf stepped back and allowed Morrigan's human mind to take over again. Morrigan shifted back into her human form and immediately reached out to take Gypsy's hand, not noticing or caring that she shifted back without a stitch on her body. "You're okay, Gypsy," she mumbled, sounding as tired as she looked. She looked over to Anna and gave her a quick nod, letting the Reaper know that her help would be appreciated before turning her attention back to her Mate. "You're okay, Gypsy. I'm here. You don't have to be in denial. You can just relax and stop fighting this, and then we can rest together. No more pregnancy. No more labor. Just you and me, as it should be."

Anna gave a gentle smile in acknowledgement of Morrigan's nod and stepped in to stand over Gypsy. "Gypsy, you need to stop fighting this," she said softly, already planning out what she would try in order to get her to let go. "I know that all you really know is how to fight at this point. The life you were living when you were young meant that you had to learn to fight and claw your way out to be more than a piece of property. I respect the hell out of you for that. But just this once, you need to stop fighting and accept what's happening to you. You need to let this baby be born."

She moved over to stand on Gypsy's other side and took the hand Morrigan wasn't holding. She watched Gypsy for a moment, frowning at the stubborn refusal to cooperate, and then allowed her eyes to shift to a dark crimson as she decided that she would get more results if she stopped being nice. "Enough of the stubbornness now. Stop fighting and let the baby be born so that you and your Mate can go rest. I don't want to have to ask Pandora to step in for this. You're Lady Grimm, Pandora's chosen leader of her Reapers. So stop acting like an angry and stubborn teenager and act like the strong and capable leader that you've proven you can be. Let the baby be born so that you can take care of your wolf and start getting things back to normal."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:15 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Dancer and Wind took care of the cubs and helped clean Morrigan up after she was finished giving birth. Wind even placed a light sheet over her to keep her from getting chilled. From there, he backed off to deal with the cubs while the more dominant personalities dealt with Gypsy.

She tried to relax and simply let it happen. She wanted the baby born as much as everyone else, mostly to get it over with. Hours passed and she kept trying. More hours passed and Gypsy was getting exhausted.

What none of them had counted on was the stubbornness of the baby...

Finally, exhausted and drenched in sweat, panting hard and ready to give up, she looked up at Ash, "Ash... Take it... Please... End this and take it..." she gasped out, knowing that he would understand.

Ash frowned at her but ended up giving a nod and reached over to Anna's waist to pull one of her daggers, hoping that Morrigan would forgive him for what he had to do.

"Anna, keep Morrigan back. Dev, you get to be a chew toy. Dancer, help me hold her," he ordered simply and watched as everyone got into position. Dev moved behind Gypsy and put his left arm in front of her mouth so that she could bite him if she needed to. Dancer moved to help keep her from moving around, "Egan, I'm going to need needle and thread shortly. Wind, be ready to take the baby," he added, waiting for Anna to move around the bed to hold Morrigan from behind and keep her from attacking him.

Once everyone was in place, he simply acted.

As he sliced through Gypsy's belly to get the baby out by c-section, she simply bit down on Dev's arm to keep from crying out and panted through the pain of it all. He got the baby out and passed it over to Wind without looking at it, then took the needle and thread from Egan to stitch Gypsy up. She didn't take to that any better than she did the cutting, but she simply bit on Dev's arm and growled through it.

He finally stepped back and nodded to Egan and Dancer to carry both females to another room to rest. Gypsy was beyond exhausted and barely able to stay awake. Morrigan's cubs had all been born within a couple of hours. Gypsy's one baby had taken almost two days...

He offered Morrigan a tired smile as Gypsy was carried to the room across the hall, "She'll be fine. She should heal up quickly with a couple of feeds in her. But try to keep her in bed for at least two days to begin with. After that, she can move around slowly and carefully," he told her softly as Anna let her go and moved over to the baby that Wind was cleaning up and wrapping in a soft blanket.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:28 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan did everything she could to try to help Gypsy give birth. But it didn't take long for her to start to feel her own tiredness starting to set in again. She had only managed to steal a few brief hours of sleep after giving birth to her own cubs, and she'd been trying to help Gypsy well into the next day. She was starting to feel quite worn down by he time she heard Gypsy ask Ash to take the baby.

She struggled a bit as Anna pulled her back to make room and started to fight as Anna's grip locked her into place. She saw Ash moving the dagger towards Gypsy and started to put up as much of a fight as she could, cursing her own exhaustion. She gritted her teeth as the dagger began to cut into Gypsy's belly, their bond allowing her to feel every bit of it as she continued to pull against Anna. In her desperation to get to her Mate, she found the wall that Pandora had locked her powers behind and slammed against it with everything she could manage. She did that again and again, trying to force her way through and access her powers to get to the woman she loved. It didn't matter that her logical mind would be able to see the necessity of taking the baby this way. Every instinct she had screamed at her to get to Gypsy.

By the time Ash finished cutting into Gypsy, Morrigan was bright red and sweating from exertion, a bit of blood pouring from her nose as she put everything she had into trying to use her telekinesis. The moment Ash was done cutting, the dagger flew from his hand as Morrigan forced her telekinesis to work despite the seal on her powers. She was panting as Anna finally released her, nearly ready to collapse from the effort she'd put into it. She let out a low growl and started to take a step toward Ash as Gypsy was carried into the other room. She had to stop as her entire world started spinning, though she angrily waved away one of the men as he tried to help her. She took a moment to catch her breath and glared at Ash. "I get why that had to happen that way, but everything in me is screaming at me to attack," she growled. "I really wish that you'd given me a warning to prepare for that instead of just having Anna grab me like that. I may be weak right now, but I still could've hurt someone if I'd been able to get out of her grasp."

She started to stagger over toward the other room, only stopping when Egan simply scooped her up without giving her a say. She was panting as he carried her across the hall and placed her in the bed with Gypsy. She looked over to Gypsy and forced a smile despite the splitting headache she was dealing with. "We made it though the birth, Gypsy." Morrigan was barely conscious at this point, clearly suffering some consequences from partially forcing her way through Pandora's seal on her powers. She'd barely been able to move a dagger with her telekinesis, but she'd made a very clear display of just how strong her will was when it came to her Mate. She didn't care that she'd caused herself crippling headaches to do it.

Anna did what she could to help Gypsy, but it quickly became clear that the baby was the one holding out instead of her. She tried every single trick she knew to try to be of some assistance, but she had to admit that she was actually a bit relieved when Gypsy finally opted for a c-section. She gave a quick nod to Ash and slipped behind Morrigan, pulling her out of the way and slipping her arms through Morrigan's to lock around behind her neck. Anna had always been physically weaker than the other Reapers by a fairly significant margin. It was a weakness that she'd always covered with exceptional speed and precision. But even though she was a physically weaker than Morrigan was normally, she had no trouble containing the drained and exhausted wolf.

She frowned as she felt Morrigan starting to get hot, concerned that the woman was going to hurt herself as she sensed her trying to force her powers to work. She was a bit startled to see the dagger fly out of Ash's hand, thought she noticed that Morrigan nearly passed out from the effort. She finally released Morrigan after Gypsy was stitched up, moving over to see the baby that she would be raising as her own. She sighed as she heard Morrigan's statements and shook her head a bit as the wolf finally got taken across the hall.

She moved over to Ash with an exasperated sigh. "Those two are so stubborn and protective over each other," she said softly. "Usually, I would call that an admirable trait for them to have, but I was scared Morrigan was going to hurt herself for a bit. I've never seen anyone in her condition push that hard against a mental wall like that. I certainly never expected her to actually get past it, even if only a tiny bit." She gave him a tired smile. "I hope that I can be a good mother to Gypsy's baby. It took so much work for the birth to happen. I don't want to disappoint anyone."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Wind passed the baby over to Anna with a soft smile, "She's going to look like Gypsy, I think. Maybe with a touch more of her grandfather," he said softly then simply moved over to the basket where the cubs were curled up sleeping, ready for transport to the pack house.

Dancer put a bandage over Dev's arm, knowing that Alistair would take care of him later, "Morrigan may have gotten mad at everyone for not warning her, but she could have picked it up from Gypsy easily and known what she meant when she told Ash to take the baby. She'll be longer to heal than Morrigan will, but now they have a longer healing process ahead of them. Neither of them has really dealt with the loss of Ohvan yet. That's coming from here. And it won't be easy for them," he advised in a sober tone.

Dev gave a shrug of one shoulder as he checked over the bandage, "Alistair and I are here to keep an eye on them and help where we can. Lily won't take it well if her best friend gets too upset. And Morrigan hates it when something upsets Gypsy, so..." he described that cascading effect and let them all fill in the blanks.

As it was, he knew that Alistair was going to love fussing over his new bite marks. Especially with the level of damage Gypsy had actually done to his arm...

Ash shook his head over it all and moved to Anna to look at the baby, gently caressing a finger over the baby's cheek, "I didn't even see if it's a boy or a girl... I'm just glad the stubborn little beast is finally here," he said softly, giving Anna a soft smile as he remembered the boys when they were this small, "The boys are going to drive us insane over it. They insisted on finishing the nursery on their own after I put it in. They were talking about going shopping while we were here," he told her, clearly pleased with the boys enthusiasm.

Gypsy relaxed into Morrigan, tucking her head against her shoulder as she struggled to stay awake, "It's done. They'll be much better parents, I suspect. It lets us do what we do best," she said softly, knowing that she was much better suited to killing than raising children.

She snuggled in tighter against her, barely able to keep her eyes open now, "I love you, my Wolf..." she whispered softly, her voice fading as she fell asleep, exhaustion finally pulling her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:38 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was silent as Gypsy spoke and struggled to stay awake. She leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Gypsy's cheek. "Yeah, I'm sure that they'll be better parents than us," she agreed softly. "We're not exactly in the best state to be trying to raise children." She gave a small smile when Gypsy snuggled in against her. "I love you, too, Gypsy. So much." She made sure that Gypsy was asleep and then finally allowed herself to fall asleep as well.

Anna smiled as she looked down at the baby as Wind passed her over. "She'll be perfect no matter what she looks like," she said gently. "But I'll probably be a bit happy to see a bit of Kedar in her, too." She was quiet for a moment as she thought about whether she should respond to Dancer's comment about Morrigan and finally let out a soft sigh. "Morrigan told me that she's been having trouble bringing herself to read Gypsy through their bond for a while. She blames herself for Ohvan's death and she's scared that Gypsy does too, even if she knows on some level that it's ridiculous. Like you said, there's a long healing process ahead of them. But it's something that they'll have to work through together. We won't be able to do much for them."

She grinned as she heard Dev speak. "I'm sure you'll be a great help. I know that you're one of the few people that can get Morrigan to cheer up." She smiled up at Ash as he moved over to look at the baby. "I'm glad, too. It took a lot of work to get here, but I know that it'll be worth it. And I'm pretty glad that the boys are so excited about the whole thing. I'm excited for them to meet their new little sister." She looked down at the baby and considered something. "We do need to decide on a name for her soon, though."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:47 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Ash gave Anna a light kiss to her lips, "Maybe you'd better name her, Love. My family leans toward rather odd elemental and earthy types of names," he suggested to her. After all, his name was Ash, his brother's name was Deluge, and his boys were Saber and Torrent... So he had a point...

But as he turned to help clean the bedroom up a bit, he remembered his sister. It had been so long since he'd thought of her... She'd been beautiful... Then his father had sold her... She didn't survive long after that...

Still, Ember had been as sweet as she'd been beautiful...

He shook his head and moved on with a smile, knowing that no one else had caught his momentary trip down memory lane, "Whatever name you choose for her will be perfect, my Anna," he added, flashing her one of his teasing grins.

Dancer looked at Wind and gave a soft sigh as he looked in the basket with the cubs, "Well, we'd better grab Egan and get these kids home to our nursery. The other kids in the pack have been asking about them non-stop for weeks now," he suggested, "We'll worry about names later," he added, knowing that it would make Wind blush.

And Wind did blush because it was a tease over Wind and Egan talking for hours every night about names for the cubs, both of them whispering over it every night...

Wind gave a shrug of one shoulder as he moved to check on the cubs to make sure they were still sleeping, "I think we have the names we want. We just have to decide who gets which name. And I know that Trey is going to be over the moon with the cubs, so I won't be short of help with them. Still, you're right. We do need to get them soon," he commented simply then moved to give Anna a kiss to her cheek, "If you need any help with her, you know where we are," he told her softly.

Dev gave a grin over it all and headed for the door, "Better you guys than me. I don't do so well with kids. One of the main reasons that I never protested it when Gin neutered me. I don't mind getting munched on. Getting slobbered on my a runt? I'll pass," he teased them all on his way out the door.

Besides... He knew that Alistair was going to fuss over the bite Gypsy'd given him and make him a very happy tiger....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:45 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair allowed Dev to run off to help Morrigan and Gypsy with the birthing process, watching him run into the house with a small grin. Even at important times, he couldn't help enjoy checking Dev out from various angles. He briefly considered going to assist as well but quickly came to the conclusion that he wouldn't really have anything to add. Instead he had an idea for something else that he could do.

Allistair made his way back to the home he shared with Dev. At first, the two hadn't planned to change the home since it was only meant to be a temporary residence. But that had changed after it became very clear that their assignment wouldn't be coming to an end any time soon. So they had decided that they would truly make it their home. All of the bright and gaudy paint and decoration had been replaced with darker tones far more fitting for the pair. One of the rooms had been turned into a playroom for them, filled with all of the various tools and 'toys' that Allistair used on Dev. The bed had been changed to darker colors as well and fitted with various restraints to make their time in the bedroom far more entertaining. Even the bathroom had been modified to make for better times, with the shower and tub being enchanted to have endless hot water so that they wouldn't have to deal with cold water when they ultimately got distracted by one or both of them misbehaving during cleanup.

Allistair looked around the room and thought about things for a moment. He couldn't help with the births, so he decided to do something else instead. He began to weave shadows together, using his powers to create a few things from the shadows. Six months ago, he hadn't been able to create objects that lasted more than a few moments after he let them go, but he had gotten far more skilled with his abilities after siphoning the rest of his power from the other fragment of his soul and expanding his bond with Dev. He had gained the ability to create objects that lasted permanently by now, though they couldn't be too large or complicated. He spent most of the time that Dev was with Morrigan and Gypsy creating small gifts for the babies and for Gypsy and Morrigan, taking the extra time to make sure that the objects he created wouldn't simply vanish if exposed to bright light.

He finished what he was working on just as Dev started to head out of the room with everyone else, simply stepping into his tiger's shadow. "Don't run off just yet, my kitten," he said with a grin. "I want you to be here for this." He led Dev back into the room and stopped to examine the cubs in the basket and the baby that Anna was holding. He held out a hand and the gifts that he had made appeared. Each of the newborns suddenly possessed a beautiful black locket in a different shape that seemed to be made of obsidian. "Once you name them, their names will appear on the lockets that they wear. And the magic on the lockets will make it so that they can always find each other. It also makes it easier for you to find them if you need to. I couldn't do much, so I hope that this is a good gift."

He moved back over to Dev, producing two more lockets that looked like they could fit together with ease. "I was hoping that you would deliver these to Morrigan and Gypsy. I know that you care for Morrigan, so I thought that it would be better for you to deliver the gift to them. After that, we'll return to our home for a lovely dinner and some playtime. I believe that you've earned a very special and memorable session. Especially since it seems that you've already started the fun with this bite to your arm."

Anna grinned at Ash's light kiss and took a moment to think over names for the baby. "I wouldn't mind her having a somewhat odd or elemental type of name," she said. "I considered passing on my sister's name, but I don't think that her name would quite fit her. Truthfully, I think that something elemental would be quite perfect for her. Gypsy is quite raw and volatile, so I think that something raw and elemental would probably be a perfect fit."

As she considered it, she felt his thoughts shifting to memories that she hadn't really seen before. She didn't get everything because she didn't want to intrude, but she did catch a few glimpses of the woman that he was thinking about. She tilted her head as she gave him a gentle and loving smile. "I've never seen her in your head before. Who was she?" She could tell that the woman was someone significant, and she found herself a bit curious.

Egan Savage
After helping Morrigan over to the other room with Gypsy, Egan had to take a moment to try to collect himself. He was an extremely skilled empath, but even the best of empaths would have incredible difficulty in his situation. Gypsy's raw rage made him feel like he had been in an endless fight and was enough to make him feel physically sick. And Morrigan was like a raw, exposed nerve ending. Being around one of them was painful. Being around both of them was the most agonizing experience of his entire life. It took everything that he had to be able to function without letting the pain flood both Wind and Dancer through their Mating bond.

He rubbed his temples and then moved over toward the room with everyone else, passing Allistair and Dev on the way. He forced a smile as he looked over the group. He felt almost as exhausted as Gypsy and Morrigan did at this point. He'd hoped that their emotions would settle a bit, but he hadn't accounted for the fact that he would be forced to experience every moment of the process as if he'd been the one giving birth. It hadn't been pleasant for him. "That was a difficult time," he said, sounding tired. "I didn't think that I'd ever get to experience what it felt like to give birth. I'm so thrilled that I got to experience both a normal birth and a C-section. That was definitely a fun time." He stepped up to Wind and placed a kiss on the other male's lips and then did the same to Dancer. "I hope that you two are ready to go. I think that I need a shower and some sleep."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:51 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Dev gave a grin and impulsively kissed Alistair, "You're the best, Master!" he said simply then snuck across the hallway to peek in on Morrigan and Gypsy. When he saw them asleep, he lightly walked over and slid the first locket on Morrigan then moved around to the other side of the bed for Gypsy.

He wasn't surprised when she opened her eyes and simply held a finger over his lips then pointed to the sleeping Morrigan, "My Master made you two a gift. You can ask him about it when you wake up again. But with these, you'll never lose each other," he whispered to her then slid hers on her.

Gypsy looked at the locket and felt the powe3r in it, easily able to tell how much work Alistair had put into the pieces. She gave him a small nod and a ghost of a smile. Then Dev surprised her by putting a kiss on top of her head before he left. She gave a soft sigh and snuggled into Morrigan again, closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

Dev bounced out of the room and leaned in to n** at the side of Alistair's neck where his Mark was, "Gifts given. Explanations later. They're exhausted right now," he said simply then grinned, "I had to be a temporary chew toy. Take me home let me be your permanent one," he purred, knowing that Alistair would definitely make the whole thing worth his while...

He even gave a soft laugh as Alistair simply pulled him from the main house and towards their own...

Wind and Dancer gave a nod to Egan after thanking Alistair for his gifts. They kept it a bit low-key since they still didn't know how to interact with him. He hadn't made it easy on them either. Alistair preferred to deal with Gypsy, Morrigan, Egan, Ash and Anna. In all honesty, Wind was grateful that he didn't have to sit in on any of the important stuff. And Dancer had been busy bouncing between here and home to help Samirra when he could.

"More than ready to get us home so yu can rest and I can get the cubs settled. I still have to work out the menu for the pack for the next couple of weeks," he said simply as he let Egan put his arm over his shoulder and lean on him for a moment. Then he and Dancer collected the basket where the cubs were still sleeping. Dancer formed their portal and they all sim-ply walked through to get home.

Once there, Wind motioned Egan and Dancer on to bed while he headed for the nursery.

Ash waited for everyone else to leave then looked at Anna as he took a seat on the bench at the foot of the bed, "That's my sister Ember. She was as sweet natured as she was beautiful. You know that under Demonic Law, all females are the property of their father until they're sold to a master or 'contracted' to another for marriage. Well... Ember was 'contracted' but I knew my father had pretty much sold her to the male that wanted her. She didn't survive the experience... She was unusually beautiful for a demon and in Hell's Cradle that held alot of value. What didn't was her sweet nature... She simply couldn't handle the brutality of the culture there," he explained the shortened version to her as best as he could.

Truthfully, he held alot of regret where Ember was concerned. When he'd found out about the contract for her, he'd tried to go in and rescue her. But he'd been too late... She was already dead when he found her.

His temper snapped in that moment and he'd earned his second name that day... Ash HellBlade... That had been the nice version... That was also the day he'd been banished from Hell's Cradle... And he'd left covered in blood...

"I did my best to avenge her death when I found her and got banished as a result. Spent a few decades dodging assassins before I met Gypsy. She helped me fake my death with the demons then called in that favor when she introduced me to Alice," he finished, still keeping it simple.

He gave her another smile as he let the baby wrap her tiny hand around his finger, "I don't know why I thought of Ember just now. I haven't thought about her in a very long time," he finished that with a shrug of one shoulder then got to his feet and gave Anna another kiss, "Let me finish up with this and we can head home. I'm sure the boys are impatient to meet their new sister," he said with a soft chuckle, knowing that any mention of the boys would distract her for a bit. At least until they were at home and in bed...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair returned Dev's impulsive kiss and chuckled as he slipped into the room. He waited for Dev to deliver his gifts to Gypsy and Morrigan, enjoying the feelings of happiness that he could feel coming from the other male. He grinned as Dev nipped at the side of his neck where his Mark was, unable to suppress a slight shudder at the bite so close to his Mark. He took Dev's arm and took a quick peek at the damage Gypsy had done. He chuckled again at Dev's words. "Oh, I plan to do far more than that," he said. "Normally, I would punish you a bit for letting someone besides me use you like that, but I suppose that I can let it slide this time."

He started to lead Dev from the main house and towards their smaller one, using their bond to tease him a bit with a few fun feelings and images. Once they reached their home, he locked the door and caused the room to get a bit darker. "Before we get started with our playtime, I do have something for you." He grinned and retrieved a small box from the table. He held it out for Dev to take. "I know that you'll like it." Inside was a set of cuffs that Allistair had made. The cuffs were made of the same material as Dev's collar and would permanently lock to his wrists in the same way. After they locked, they would allow Allistair to simply restrain him with a single thought by forming a chain to link them. There were also a few special slots in them that would allow him to place silver in the cuffs safely to make Dev a bit weaker when they felt like it. Allistair watched Dev expectantly as he waited to see his reaction.

Anna listened carefully to Ash as he talked about his sister. She frowned a bit when he mentioned the way Demonic Law worked, quickly working out just what that would have meant for her. She was quiet as she thought about things, using the flashes of his memories to put together even more. She didn't get as much information as she could have, but she decided not to pry too far. She didn't want to upset him by forcing him to tell her everything about bad memories.

She smiled at his kiss and then looked down at the baby girl in her arms. "I think that the boys can wait another minute or two," she said. She stopped him for a moment. "Thank you for telling me a bit about her. I can tell that those memories aren't pleasant, so I know sharing had to be difficult." She looked down at the baby again and then gave him a sweet smile. "I like the name Ember, by the way. It seems like one that would fit her pretty well, given who her mother is. If you don't have any objections or other preferences, I think that we should consider going with that one."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:43 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Dev opened the box and gave a growling grin when he recognized what they were.

Alistair had changed his collar when he'd lost it on one of the lower members of the Blades that had made a rather rude comment about them. Morrigan was fairly certain that the idiot would be out of the infirmary in a few more weeks... Needless to say, they'd needed more control over his HellCat form. Alistar's solution had been his new collar. The man could call him to heel much easier now and keep him from killing anyone, thanks to the new collar.

So he knew exactly what the cuffs were and what they could do.

He lifted them out of the box and moved over to kneel in front of Alistair then held up the cuffs to him, "You give me the best toys, Master..." he growled out, knowing that Alistair was about to rock his world...

Ash leaned in and gave Anna a tender kiss, putting his arms around her to hold her and the baby, "Have I told you lately how much I love you?" he said softly, knowing that she would understand what he meant. After a moment of just holding them, he pulled back and gave her another kiss, "Ember it is," he agreed with the name, knowing that she'd be able to feel how much he appreciated what she'd done in choosing the name.

He finally had to give a grin, "And with the boys around her, she'll probably be a bit tougher than my sister was. Considering who her mother is, I'm certain of it," he tried for a little bit of humor and hoped that he wasn't falling flat on it.

They did need to get home and he felt ready for it. This was a new stage for them and held plenty of possibilities for their future.

Plus, he wanted to see the boys reactions to Ember...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:04 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned as he watched Dev open the box and heard that slight growl. He really knew exactly what Dev liked, and he quite enjoyed getting to spoil the other male at times. He loved seeing his slave happy, loved making him feel good.

He reached out to trace Dev's face for a moment when the other male moved to kneel in front of him. "Only the best for my kitten," he said, teasing at him a bit. Dev was about as far from a kitten as he could be, but Allistair was the only one who had enough power over him to get away with the nickname. "You know that I like it when everyone can look at you and immediately see just how special you are to me. You know that I love when they can see exactly who you belong to with a glance."

He took the cuffs and examined them for a moment, making sure that there weren't any final touches that were needed and then opened them to place them around Dev's wrists. He closed the cuffs, watching with a delighted grin as they sealed completely. Only Allistair would ever be able to remove them, though he doubted that he would. He let out a soft chuckle as a chain formed between the cuffs, restraining Dev. He simply scooped him up and carried him into their playroom, using the cuffs to restrain him. He allowed Dev to get a very good look at the various "toys" that he was about to use on him, allowing him to see that he had chosen all of the WereTiger's favorites. It seemed that he really was planning to spoil Dev today. He leaned in to place a rough kiss to Dev's lips and then selected a toy and began what would turn out to be a very enjoyable session for them both.

Anna enjoyed the kiss and allowed herself to simply enjoy the feeling of being held for a moment. "You may have mentioned it once or twice," she teased, referencing the fact that he made a point of reminding her quite frequently just how much he loved her.

She looked down at the baby girl in her arms, still feeling a bit nervous about raising the baby as her daughter. She knew that Ash would be there to help her with every single step, but it was still hard to wrap her head around the fact that she'd gotten to have a family like this. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to her new daughter's forehead. "I think that our girl will be more than a match for anyone who wants to harm her. Between the boys watching out for her and the training that you know she'll get, you should probably feel sorry for anyone who messes with her."

She looked back up to him. "I think that it's time we get back home. I miss the boys, and I know that they'll be excited to meet their new sister. And I think that we need to get a bit of rest. The last few days have been a bit stressful for everyone." She gave him a teasing grin. "Though I'm sure that it'll probably still be a bit before we get any rest."

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:05 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt
Ash and Anna exiting. You can move them at any point.

Dev certainly enjoyed Alistair's attention. To the point that he passed out with one hand still attached to the bedpost, his skin nicely marked up, covered in sweat and other body fluids. In short, he was a well-loved mess. He'd be able to clean up when he woke up.

Of course, when he woke up, he'd be more than willing to show off how much Alistair cared about him. Of course, showing how much he cared about Alistair would take something much more drastic. But, then again, he didn't have to prove anything to Alistair... Well, anything except his endurance...

Ash gave a soft chuckle and leaned in to give her a soft kiss, "You have no idea, my love... But you will find out..." he teased her a bit before wrapping them both in fire to transport them back home.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff