2x2 Plot (Needs 2 Boys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 am
okay so lately I've been obsessed with Sam Smith and I'm Not The Only One, so the roleplay will be loosely based on that but following the lyrics a bit, but with a twist. If anyone wants to read the lyrics, I'll post them below too:

You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though Lord knows you kept mine

You say I'm crazy

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up

[Chorus 2x:]
You say I'm crazy

And I know...

So the plot is based on this boy1 and girl1 and they're together but the boy1 has another girl on the side (girl2) So while boy1 and girl1 are together, boy1 is sneaking around with girl2 hence the lyrics, "But when you call me baby I know I'm not the only one." But boy1 still comes home every night and acts like he loves girl1 but girl1 knows he's becoming distant and she feels like he doesn't belong to her anymore. Soon girl1 finds out everything and kicks boy1 out but she is still in love with him. Now, here's the twist: There's another boy involved but girl1 didn't find out about boy2 until she ran into him one day at (insert place here). But come to find out boy2 is girl2's brother. Boy2 is starting to have feelings for girl1 but doesn't tell his sister girl2 afraid that she'll sabotage his relationship with girl1 like she did with other future girlfriends that he had in the past. Boy1 and girl2 ended up getting together and live together as well, while girl1 and boy2 have been spending a lot of time together and one day boy2 invites girl1 over for dinner with his sister and her boyfriend. Girl1 oblivious to the fact that girl2 is boy2's sister. So they go to dinner and girl1 finds out everything. Tension is at an all time high because girl1 is still in love with boy1 but doesn't show it but she is also starting to develop feelings for boy2. A whole bunch of stuff happens and boy2 is trying to win over girl1 by being everything she ever wanted, but will her feelings for boy1 ever die down? And what will happen with boy1 and girl2 when girl1 comes back into the picture because girl2 believes that boy1 is still in love with girl1 despite the fact that they are together.

Yeah, it's a random plot, but I love this song and I wanted to make a roleplay out of it. And you have to be at least semi-lit, able to form 1-2 good paragraphs. I'll be picky on some roleplayers, but it's all open.

Girl1: sxuless
Boy1: open
Girl2: A True Killjoy
Boy2: open

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:01 pm
I love the idea, and I could do girl 2  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100