Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Closer Quaters Than You Think (A True Killjoy & Eyed Hobo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed Hobo

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 pm
A True Killjoy

Skater x Dancer step sibling style

(I'm going to just a brief background info on her before going)

Name is Lillian. I like to go by Lily though. I'm 17 years old, almost 18 and have been dancing since I was 3. It's my passion. My parents got divorced when I was11. My dad was much more into my dancing then mom but I stayed with her because he was having health problems. She got remarried not too long ago. I want to be a dance teacher after I graduate school.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:38 am
User Image
User Image

Yo whats up? My name Jack. Jack Barakat. Im eighteen years of age, but I'm very tall for my age. My mother died when I was ten from a head on crash. He remarried, but I don't really have a care, if he's happy, then I'm okay with itSkating, yeah, that's my lifestyle, not a just a dumb old hobby

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Blue Eyed Hobo

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
Ⓑ⒭⒤⒠⒧⒧⒠
❝Ƀяєє❞
Ⓒ⒤⒨⒪⒭⒠⒧⒤
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
NICOLE'S
LAYOUT

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
NICOLE'S
LAYOUT
FILLER

Casual
Dance
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER

User Image

Bree hurried down the steps with her dance bag over her shoulder. Today marked her last first day of dance competitive season and was overjoyed to see what it has in hold for her. She ran out to start her car but got frustrated when the engine just sputtered and wouldn't start. She ran inside and yelled," Ma, my car won't start! I gotta get to dance or I'm going to be late!!" She waited impatiently for a few minutes before walking into the living room. "Jack, can I borrow your car please? I gotta get going and mine won't start," Bree explained leaning on the door way looking frustrated and exhausted like always.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Jack was in his room, laying down, headphones on, and eyes shut. He was relaxed, after a long night of rocking with his band, All Time Low. Later on, Jack and his band mates were going to drive to watch a college hockey game, for some old friends from like middle school. Soon he heard the whiny voice over his music, and made a face, before looking up to the ceiling, then to Bree. Shaking his head, looked at away for a moment I would, but you see, I'm going out soon with the boys, and I really need my car.He said, trying to look sympathetic for the girl, which he really wasn't. In all seriousness, he needed the car, and wasn't his baby be driven by anyone else, except Jack, or his father.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Blue Eyed Hobo

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:25 am
User Image
Ⓑ⒭⒤⒠⒧⒧⒠
❝Ƀяєє❞
Ⓒ⒤⒨⒪⒭⒠⒧⒤
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
NICOLE'S
LAYOUT

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
NICOLE'S
LAYOUT
FILLER

Casual
Dance
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER

User Image

Brielle sighed rolling her eyes. "Lovely." she mumbled before leaving and going to the parents room. She took he moms keys and told her should would fix her car tomorrow morning but really had to get going right know. Bree left and head off to dance. She was there for about 6 hours, getting home around 10:30 at night. She set her mom's keys on the counter and started to make herself something to eat as she practice what she had learned today and listened to the music to it

User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff