Reply Gaia online high school
May// Quiet minds and Silent eyes// Shrines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:20 pm
This is a Blind person x Non impaired person Roleplay.

Shrines

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R il e y D e'Lune

❝ Heaven is a place on earth with you. ❞

Riley rolled over uncomfortably in bed. He was having a pretty bad nightmare this night. It was a big misconception that blind people don't dream. It was uncommon for him not to. He usually dreamed about the world as he knew it, in darkness but listening to the different sounds of the world. Sometimes he also dreamed about how he felt the world might look like. He dreamed about his boyfriend who loved him so much, and he dreamed about how it felt to be held by him. Unfortunately, tonight wasn't one of those nights. He tossed and turned until he violently woke up breathing very heavy. He carefully reached for his boyfriend besides him and gave him a soft little shake. "Hey. Hey wake up please." His voice was quivering. He eventually reached over to the nightstand (he knew where everything was in their apartment) and grabbed his glass of water and took a sip.

Sorry I'm making this so confusing but can this be the gay rp?? sweatdrop

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:55 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ⓖrey Ⓜaddox Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

User Image
User Image

Greyson Maddox was a very light sleeper. It took him forever to fall alseep and the easiest little things woke him up. The fact that he woke up so easy was a good thing considering he slept next to someone who had bad dreams and couldn't sleep. Greyson never minded being woken up in the middle of the night for whatever reason. He loved his boyfriend dearly and always wanted to be there for him. Speaking of said boyfriend Grey felt a warm hand softly shake him and a voice asking him to wake up. Instantly he opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes he looked at his boyfriend and reached out to touch him." Hey babe, you okay. Did you have another bad dream?" He asked concernedly, as always ready to talk and help the man he loved in any way.

Shrines
Ooc: Sure ^.^ I'm more than fine with it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:58 pm

R il e y D e'Lune

❝ Heaven is a place on earth with you. ❞

Riley was very happy to hear Greyson's shuffling. He had woken up. "Oh baby. I've just been having these terrible nightmares. I hear howling and I'm always being chased by something. Riley pouted and shifted to be closer to his boyfriend. He snuggled up under one of his arms. "What do you think it means? Riley always found comfort when speaking to his boyfriend. He always seemed to understand him and show him unconditional love.

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items