Reply Gaia online high school
May// Forget me not// Shrines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 pm
This is an Amnesiac x Forgotten boyfriend Roleplay.

Shrines

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x
x
x
x

Grantx Bell

T h i n k x a b o u t x o u r x l o v e . . .

xA n d x i t ' s x l a c k x o f x m e a n i n g . . .

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageUser Image
Grant was pacing nervously around a hospital room. A week ago him and his girlfriend of three years were in a pretty bad car accident. Grant was driving them both back home from a spontaneous romantic trip when they got ran into by a drunk driver on the freeway. Grant came out with a few scratches and bruises, but the majority of the impact landed on the passengers side where his girlfriend was napping.

He had been waiting patiently each day after he was released for his girlfriend to wake up. The doctors said she was in a very mild coma and was due to wake up soon. They also had explained to him a few days ago that there was some damage to her brain. No one was to know what to expect when she would wake up. Typically Grant wasn't a religious person, but he prayed and wished and did whatever else he could think of hoping his girlfriend would awaken relatively unharmed. Although nothing was a given at this point. Currently he sat in a chair that he had pulled up next to her hospital bed reading a book quietly out loud to his love. It was one of her favorites and he thought it may spark her to wake up.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 pm
Good girls are just
. User Image

○~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~○

Ashlyn was dreaming. Or at least she felt like she was dreaming. Except this dream seemed to go on forever. She was dreaming about a car crash. A boy and a girl had been in the car,happily chatting and enjoying each other's company. Clearly they were a couple in love. The dream always started like this, the same two people in the car and then suddenly they were hit by another car. Then there was a lot of screaming and blood. Ashlyn hated this dream, it was all she dreamt about and it kept happening over and over again. All she wanted to do was wake up, she kept trying to force herself to wake up and end this horrific nightmare. But then she heard someone talking,or no better yet reading. She let herself listen to the voice and soon her eyes began to slowly open.

Ashlyn woke up and tiled her head to find herself staring at a young man sitting next to the bed she was lying in. She wondered who he was and why he was reading a book she had never read before. She was starting to feel a little scared. She didn't know where she was and she didn't know who the boy was. She couldn't remember anything and she was starting to panic a little. Relax she thought to herself as she breathed in deeply. Her throat felt sore and she didn't feel like talking. She just looked at the boy helplessly and hoped he'd either leave her alone or help her somehow.

bad girls that haven't been caught

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 pm
x
x
x
x
x
x

Grantx Bell

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageUser Image
Grant's stomach dropped when Ashlyn started to move. He quickly closed the book, and his heart began to race. "Ash?" He whispered while pulling his chair closer. She started to awaken fully then he noticed her start to panic a bit. "Hey... Hey baby it's me. It's alright. It's me Grant." He quickly stood up. He didn't know what to do but immediacy thought he should notify a doctor so they could make sure her vitals were fine. Swiftly he moved out to the hallway and called a doctor. A young male doctor came back into the room with Grant. The doctor began checking all her vital signs. Grant couldn't do anything but stand there in complete fear. He didn't know what would happen. He knew a lot of coma victims with brain damage could have memory problems and he was hoping his baby was part of the lucky few who made it out okay.

The doctor leaned over the bed and began shining a bright light into Ashlyn's eyes. "Hello. Can you hear me? Hi, everything is fine. We have a few things to explain to you." Grant came up besides the bed again. His eyes dashed back and forth between the doctor and the love of his life. "Can you tell me your name?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 pm
Good girls are just
. User Image

Ashlyn was even more confused when the boy began to speak to him. He acted like she was supposed to know who he was. She didn't know anybody named Grant. Clearly he knew her though as he had called her Ash,which was a shortened version of her name. Also he had called her baby which was even more confusing. Ashlyn knew who he was she just didn't know who this Grant was. She was going to tell him that when he got up and left the room. She wondered where he was going, but then he came back with a young man who look like a doctor. Ashlyn slowly sat up in her bed as the doctor began to check her for god knew what. She figured tats he was in a hospital which meant something had happened to her that required hospitalization. She just couldn't remember what had happened. When the doctor began to speak to her she looked up at him confused. So he wanted to know her name that was easy." Ashlyn Kade." She answered softly her throat felt so dry and she could really use a glass of water.She would patiently answer the doctors questions and hopefully figure out what was wrong with her and then she'd ask a few questions of her own

bad girls that haven't been caught

Shrines

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:06 am
Experiment_number_626

x
x
x
x
x
x

Grantx Bell

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageUser Image
Grant could tell Ashlyn was confused, and his heart sank deep into his stomach. But once Ashyln said her name it gave him a spark of hope. "She remembers her name. That's good...right?". He quickly looked at the doctor. The doctor nodded pleasantly then scribbled down some notes on his clipboard. "Alright. Good Ashlyn. Now can you tell me this gentleman's name?" The doctor gestured towards Grant who was standing on the opposite side of the bed. Grant stood up straight and smiled towards his girlfriend hopping she would remember him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers