Firekin looking for mates / flings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:36 pm
So... I'm looking to get my poor Firekin some action.

User Image
This guy is a Kidondo x No decendant.
Souzan is a calm, if serious male. More inclined to think things through before acting. He is looking ideally for a mate.

User Image
Keahi is born of two rogue-blood lions, so is safe for plots with any Firekin.
A kind male, for the pride. He is now a skilled medic though still relatively young.

User Image
Xiāofáng joined the pride as a rogue. She met and fell in love with Xagan. However, hehas been missing for a long time (His owner seems to have left gaia) so she is now lonely and in need of a new mate.
A sweet female she can and will fight but prefers not to. However she will in defence of he family and pride.
The boy above is her son.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:24 am
[b]Who for?[/b]:
[img][/img]
[b]SoA name[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:03 am
Do you have any preference on whether the Firekin are born into the pride or joining rogues? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:44 am
Kimaria
Do you have any preference on whether the Firekin are born into the pride or joining rogues? :3

Nope!
Just so long as the first boy's bloodline is noted. I don't mind distant relations but obviously he needs to follow the shop rules. X3 Since he is from one of the bigger bloodlines  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 pm
Who for?: Either of the boys
User Image
SoA name: Kuzimu
Personality: She's pretty much a blank slate, although her parents are...interesting. Her mother is fairly eccentric and her father is a Nergui that now resides in the Firekin. I could build her to fit either boy -nodnod- She's a Warden, though, so she'll at least be overly curious about everyone's business and take a special interest in her father and the Nergui.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 pm
SilverLutz
Who for?: Either of the boys
User Image
SoA name: Kuzimu
Personality: She's pretty much a blank slate, although her parents are...interesting. Her mother is fairly eccentric and her father is a Nergui that now resides in the Firekin. I could build her to fit either boy -nodnod- She's a Warden, though, so she'll at least be overly curious about everyone's business and take a special interest in her father and the Nergui.

Oooooh! Would she like to meet Souzan? He has the bigger lineage and the one I'm most worried about finding a mate for. X3
She is lovely! I can probably start an rp for them tomorrow.

Haha. We are going to have a lot of rps together. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:37 pm
She'd be more than happy to meet him! And that'll be great. Yesssss we are >W> All the pretty babbins. She'd be down for mate status as well, someone calm and serious would be a nice change after being around her mother XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:59 am
SilverLutz
She'd be more than happy to meet him! And that'll be great. Yesssss we are >W> All the pretty babbins. She'd be down for mate status as well, someone calm and serious would be a nice change after being around her mother XD

Oooh, well, if they get along, he would certainly prefer a settled relationship!

Here you go! RP link  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas