Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it is
  also below freezing and there is snow on the ground
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:56 pm
He escaped the night before my cruise and I haven't been able to catch him. I found him when I got home, but he ran from me and I haven't seen him since.

I bought one of those humane cat traps. I am going to set it up near the last place I saw him and hope for the best, but it's been 8 days since he got out now and I am starting to lose resolve.

Everyone keeps telling me I did the right thing by going on the cruise anyway instead of flying home when we found out he was gone, but I still feel like a piece of s**t failure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:47 pm
Put something in the trap that would smell familiar to him, like a blanket or pillowcase. I've heard that's a good way to encourage pets to come back.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deaux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:35 pm
Maybe he convinced someone to feed him and take him in. Cats are good at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am
NO HE'S NOT. =D

Akky the Terrible

Liza Liopleurodon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:18 am
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:10 pm
Oh no! D:
I hope he shows up soon!
Don't be so hard on yourself, Xippy, you are NOT a piece of s**t failure *hugs* <3

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:04 am
I caught him on February 1st using a humane live trap, but he is hiding in the basement and is pissing and shitting in his hiding spot under the basement stairs, which is crammed full of storage crap from the 80's and 90's. So yay the basement smells like cat piss.

He has been home for over a week and refuses to come out, even with the basement door open. He went completely feral and seems to be stuck that way for now. I need to figure out how to get him to use the litter box I put in the basement. At least then I can keep it clean.

He's at least coming out when no one is home so he can eat and drink, but I haven't seen him since I released him. It's like I am feeding a ghost.

tl;dr I caught him but he's feral now.

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff