Submit

Dani Trypp

Dedicated Loiterer

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:00 pm
I'm a level 10 and just unlocked my first perma-own champion, Elise. I picked her because I have an obsession with spiders, and she is my spirit animal.

I love her, already! (Only having used her once) but I'm not too sure how to build her.

Any advice is needed!

Thanks!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:03 pm
Typically Elise is played as a jungler so you would want to practice jungling first. Also, do you like being a tank that can take hits?  

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dani Trypp

Dedicated Loiterer

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:32 pm
tbh not really. I'm either a mid mage or support. but i actually have been playing her in the jungle, and after getting so much gold, she can be really lethal. kind of a fragile glass cannon at first. i want her to be my best smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 am
Uuuuhhh 4laugh

I rly want Elise! How has playing her by far been like now.

Any tips on jungling? I haven't tried out that too much exactly..... ninja  

Nordic_Bjork

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

eggception

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 pm
Max q on elise, then w. Try to jg with her more, she pretty much belongs in the jg :b you'll never see any elise in any lanes besides jg, unless if theyre trolling. Get blue smite with Elise if you'll be ganking alot and you want the dmg/slow. Get purple smite if you want to farm jg camps most of the time during laning phase. When you're getting jg camps, try getting behind your spiderlings when you're in spider form. Gank pushed lanes by either being in spider form and closing the distance with repel, or in human form and landing your cacoon. When being chased, you can go to the side of a jg camp, turn to spider form, repel, and jump back to the monster to get on the other side of the wall. just make sure the monsters are there. Also, be in spider form when you're walking throughout the jg or running away, gives you more movement speed. Hope that helps Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 am
Here's what you do.

If you're on the blue team start golems.
Get W on level one for the sustain and atk speed buff
after you get level 2, get Q and get red buff.
Then go to Blue and get buff you should be level 3 by now.
Either go Back or gank top if you think you can get the kill or get the enemy use their flash.
If you decide to gank, the combo is. Get close and use E,W,Q,R,W,Q
If you B, I like to take blue but purple upgrade is fine too. Try to farm as much jungle but also help your team by ganking and establish a presence. You max skills in this order. Q,W,E and upgrade R whenever you can.
The build order I like to use is to get blue jungle item first, boots, Rune glaive, sorcerer boots, hunting gaise or whatever it's called (The first mask item), Build Abyssal scepter, Rylai, Finish Liandry's torment, then the last item is situational.
My playstyle is aggressive and try to get my team fed  

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Official League of Legends Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers