IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

"Stay close."

His father's words haunted the back of his mind, he got side tracked and lost his parents. He wandered forward and found himself at a forked path. He tried to think of which path his parents would use, he even looked around for tracks since his father taught him how to track things by footprints. He sighed, he couldn't see a single thing, since birth his eyes weren't all too great. He could see, just the colors and images were pretty blurry.

He tried to place a right front clawed foot down on a print and tried to judge the owner, it felt big like his father's but he was unsure. There were other soquili around with claws, just not sharp claws like his father. He just shook his head and decided to follow the path with the footprint with the claws was heading. As he was walking along, he kept close to the tall grass, it would be easier to hide if any predators lurked or strangers he might feel threatened by.

When he came to an open field of dead grass and charred branches, he noticed a funny smell in the air. He once smelled this before, back when they passed a human campsite, it was called fire. Did he wander back to the human campsite again? Nothing seemed familiar to him. Even though he did not want to admit it, he felt lost and lonely without his family by his side.

"Dammit!" he cried out in frustration.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image

She knew where she was going or so she thought. She was trying to find the secret place she had discovered a few days before. The path looked different as the light was quickly fading from the sky. She did not panic though as she did not mind an adventure. She could see better than most and was not afraid of anything sneaking up on her. She would see them coming before they saw her. letting her tail keep watch behind her she slowly made her way though the forest before coming to a split path. She did not remember seeing it before but she simply shrugged and picked a path. She would find her way home one way or another even if she still did not know how to fly.

Her ears however made out a faint sound like someone was calling out. She started to backtrack trying to find the source of the noise hoping it was friendly and not wanting to eat her. She had not met anyone else outside of her family and was eager to explore.

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 pm
The sun was setting, soon it would be even harder to get around and chances are he'd run into something not favorable. Grimm heard some rustling in the distance so he ducked into the tall grass, his ghostly eyes gleam the only thing you could see as well a few of his rear spikes. He cursed silently under his breath, he stood out so much it wasn't even funny. The dark mist which always clung to his front claws as if it was born to be part of him forever didn't help much either. He sighed and sunk even lower towards the ground hoping whatever was coming was not a threat to him.

He may have claws and spikes, he did not know how to fight yet. Unless it was something smaller than he, then he had no chance. He glanced up at the sky and he could see the faint form of the moon as it rose and the stars which looked like tiny specks under the twilight sky. He could use the darkness to cloak himself away from anything. He was contemplating in just spending the night in the tall grass and then searching for his parents in the morning.

He knew his father had to realize he was missing, at least he had hoped so....

Lestragne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:04 am
Quote:
o-Elixir-o

Continuing on her way she started humming to herself trying to keep her calm. As the dark settled in around her she began to feel uneasy loosing the cool she had before. Panicking was the thing you should never do though of you panicked you would be in even more trouble. She took sevral deep breaths and shook off her fears the shadows forming scary shapes and forms. Scanning the area ahead her heart suddenly sunk. There was something glowing faintly up ahead she did not think twice about why she was able to see it but she considered running back the way she came.

She crouched behind a tree unable to fully hide her wings. She snorted softly and gave up on trying to hide whatever was up ahead she would face it and hopefully it was just her imagination. Slowly creeping up to where she had seen the glowing she raised her tail slightly for a better look. What she noticed was only a foal that seemed to be around her age but in the dark she could no tell. She quickly lowered her tail hoping the foal had not noticed her. She did not know if she should try talking to them or just leaving them be perhaps they wanted to be alone.

"I noticed your glow.. I followed it here and i found you...I hope your not going to hurt me"

She keeps her eyes trained on the spot where the foal was hiding watching for sudden movements.

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:39 pm
The sound of more rustling made the foal feel more weary. He noticed a shadow of a figure as it darted by the tree, it was small probably around his size. It had wings much bigger than his own. The way the figure moved about made him think it was afraid and maybe cautious, meaning it probably wasn't a predator. When he heard the voice he raised his head from the tall grass and noticed a filly.

"Oh.." he shifted his gaze.

Of course he was easy to spot! His eyes glowed and he had these huge spikes along his backside. He raised up from the ground and was now standing at normal level, he looked at the filly "Are you lost too?" he asked, feeling a tad bit concerned.

Lestragne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am
She finally was able to tell the being in the grass was a colt. She eyed him carefully noticing the glow she had seen had come from his eyes. He also had strange spikes down his back but she just figured it was normal. He was probably like her siblings they all had something odd about them. She did not take her eyes off him and looking down noticed the huge claws on his feet and she took a step back. They look awfully sharp and she did not even know this foal or what he might do.

She was planning in an escape in her mind but his voice broke her thoughts. She looked back up at him all eyes giving attention.

"I dont think im lost.. I could use some helping finding home.." She kept her eyes on him still not sure about what to think. "I was exploring and then i heard noises from over here. I saw a glowing light and followed it and you were here" She shits uneasily not feeling safe out in the open.

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces