Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Struggling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TinyEmoKit

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:55 pm

My Short Story of my Long Story
Hey everyone. I think this is my first time posting in here so I will tell you a little about my self. I am pansexual. I have been on Gaia for many years but recently took a year break and now I'm back. I'm 5'3" and I love cute things and playing DDR. I recently learned why I have been struggling with who I am. I have discovered there was a term for how I felt. I am bi-gender. For those of you who don't know I will save you the trip to google.
Bigender is a gender identity that falls under the non-binary umbrella. To identify as bigender generally means you identify as two genders. You could identify as both at the same time. You can go back and forth between two genders.
With that being said I have a guy wardrobe and a girl one. I try to pass as the gender I feel that day but it can be hard at times. I can't do makeup beards. I don't want to cut my hair short but some days it is very tempting. I am looking for a wig to fix that but in the mean time I have been just shoving my hair in a hat and leaving my bangs out. I'm currently looking for a binder that works for me. I have the tri-top from underworks in a medium but its still to tight for me and doesnt bind well even though the chart said with my size it should bind find. I can't get it past my shoulders.
Anyone have any good suggestions for binders?
Anyone have any good beard makeup tutorials?
Anyone wanna know more about me?
If you want to know more about me don't be shy and reply! Or Message me~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:58 pm
Bi-gender, eh?

I appreciate you joining our humble guild and enlightening us c:

With that said, let's try to keep topics and conversations specific to things that pertain to the LGBT community and not ask for donations.

It's not my intention to scold you, but if one person does it, why wouldn't everyone?

Ya, dig? c;

Although, your avi-designs are quite superb!

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

TinyEmoKit

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:56 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

Ah~ Sorry! sweatdrop I completely understand. It just would be nice to at least pass on a website without having to create a new account thats all. >n< I will remove it!
But yeah, when I tell people I am bi-gender no one really understand. I have yet to even meet someone else like me. I have heard of them though and have seen amazing pictures. I really wish I could do makeup beards as good as some people but I struggle with makeup as it is.
Anyways~ Strictly talking about me being bi-gender and pansexual from now on.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games