Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Curious Minds (Edan & Pumpkin Spice)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 am
User Image

Life had certainly been eventful for the stallion as of late. Edan had been used to a quiet, nomadic life, where he was free to roam the lands as and when he pleased. Every day had been fun but relaxing, he had been free to take in the scenery and atmosphere of wherever he went. Of course, the stallion had loved company. He was constantly entertaining fellow travellers, forming temporary travel groups and exchanging stories. But all the company in the world could not have prepared him for the amount of time and dedication it had taken to look after a foal.

It had been a hectic time. Firstly, there had been the shock of actually being a father. Sylmeria had not had much tact in hiding the news, or in breaking it to him slowly. She had in fact tracked him down, with two little foals bouncing behind her, told him they were his, and before he could even formulate a response to the news had unceremoniously dumped one on him while claiming that he wasn't interesting enough for her!

The next few months had been pure insanity. Edan was hardly equipped to look after someone so little. He had to feed him, make sure he got water, stop him eating the poisonous plants, rest all the time, and find things that were entertaining for him to do. But he had succeeded, and Amur had grown into a fine young adult. Now he was off by himself, and Edan suddenly found himself faced with the question of what to do with all of his free time now.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

Pumpkin couldn't help but sigh as she wandered the forest edge on the plains. Life lately had been extensively boring and though she was still curious about the world, she had explored a good deal of it. Nothing truly... Was that a flower? Her mind began to race. What kind of flower was it?
The big draft mare galloped over to the dandelion and sniffed it deeply. She'd would have sworn she'd never seen anything like it before! Why was it white and fluffy? Why was it still around when the cold had killed most of the other flowers? She sniffed it again and one of the seed pods detached from the flower and promptly flew up her nose.
She reared backwards, ears laid flat as the invading seed pod itched at the inside of her nose. Then finally with a mighty sneeze the seed pod left her, and the exhaling wind blew the rest of the pods flying.
A dejected sigh she stared at the now useless flower and wondered if she had killed it.

Phail Ninja
Ha ha poor Pumpkin, and the poor dandelion. XD Sorry for the wait on this! (Requoting to fix the broken image)

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:45 am
User Image

So absorbed in his thoughts was Edan that he didn't even notice that there was a mare nearby until her galumphing sneeze snapped him out of his pondering. He perked his ears up, wondering who was out here in seemingly the middle of nowhere. Ah well! No time like the present to make a new acquaintance. He meandered through the trees, surprised at how much they were thinning. It appeared he'd been right at the edges of the forest without even noticing. Maybe he wasn't so stuck in the middle of nowhere after all, he mused.

As he broke out of the tree cover, he saw a large mare standing in the plains, a dejected look on her face. Was she hurt? Injured? Had someone upset her? Edan didn't like the thought of any of those, "Ho! Stranger! Such a beautiful mare shouldn't look so forlorn, what's the matter?" He called out his hearty greeting, already trotting towards her with ears perked upwards and a happy bounce in his trot, all his woes forgotten. Edan wasn't one to brood for long, life had too much of interest for that!

Wasteland Wyvern
Tag! I'm so sorry this took so long, there is really no excuse >_< Hopefully life should be less busy now and I'll be able to get tags out properly :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

The voice caught her off guard, she'd never expected to see someone so far out in the middle of nowhere. Turning to look she saw nothing initially until she looked down. Pumpkin great size tended to make her forget that not all were as big as she.
In front of her was a tiny orange colored stallion wearing an interesting mask and sporting some fascinating markings, but it was his thin tail and horns that were the most interesting to her. Snorting to clear her nose an ensure she didn't sneeze on him she said, "Oh well I guess I am sad cause I killed this flower..." She pointed with her nose at the seedless dandelion stalk. "I sneezed and the flower exploded into little fluffy things and flew away!" She was so very naive to the world and its mysteries.
If it hadn't been for her adopted mother Cult she would have died out here! Now she was just learning about the things that she'd never learned from Cult and dandelions and why they 'exploded' were not high on the list of things to be taught.

Phail Ninja
That's okay! You've been busy and RP is always second priority. Besides this big girl is still looking for love and Edan is too perfect. ^_^ She won't be going anywhere.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 am
User Image

Edan twitched an ear in amusement at the mare’s response. An imagine flashed into his brain of Amur standing with dandelion seeds sticking out of his nose, though his son had been more fascinated at the destruction rather than saddened by the potential loss. But the mare looked upset, and Edan couldn’t bear to stand anyone upset around himself. Now was not the time for reminiscing.

He gently moved forwards, using his tail to scoop up the leftover dandelion stem. “But you didn’t kill it at all! Look…” He gestured towards the top, where the seeds had been previously attached. “You see up here? Usually this bit is a bright yellow flower. Have you seen them? They’re everywhere in summer. Dandelions. Kind of almost spikey looking, very bright, they like to grow all over the place! But towards the end of the season, they start to change; the flowers lose their petals and instead grow into these things, covered in white fluffy bits. The white fluffy bits are seeds, and each one will grow into a brand new flower. So you didn’t kill it at all! You helped them spread out, so they can grow up in their own patch of soil.”

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:01 am
Pumpkin watched, transfixed on the mini stallion as he explained how dandelion's worked and slowly a smile spread across her muzzle. When he was done the smile was full blown and sort of goofy looking. She blinked her glowing yellow eyes and said, "Oh thank goodness... I am so glad I didn't kill the flower. I would have felt awful!" She heaved a sigh of relief and laid down in the grass nearby so she wouldn't have to keep looking down to talk to this fascinating new Soquili. "My name is Pumpkin Spice! What's yours?" Not tactful, that was Pumpkin. She was always up front and never shied away from questions. Cult had always been happy for her curiosity. Spice loved being taught and new things were her thing.

Phail Ninja
I am so sorry for not getting back to this sooner... My muse for RP kicked the bucket during March and April due to landlord issues. XP Hopefully we can get a lot more responses for this now that my muse has been resurrected. <3
If I take forever again please feel free to quote or PM kick me to remind me.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

Edan blinked gratefully as the mare lay down, her head now closer to his own height. He wasn't a small imp by any means, but he was still considerably smaller than the Soquili that roamed this strange land. Well, perhaps it wasn't so strange anymore, he contemplated. After all, he had wandered far from his original home, and that little valley in the mountains didn't feel much like home anymore. No, these Kawani lands, these were his home now - teeming with new flora and fauna, and all these other species of Soquili he had never met before.

"An absolute pleasure to meet you! My name's Edan." He paused for a moment, mulling over her name. Pumpkins... they were a type of plant... right? There were many things he didn't know about the world yet, having been raised in such a secluded valley. "Might I ask, are you named after anything in particular? It's a wonderful name!"

Wasteland Wyvern
I am sooo sooo slow <3 Very sorry!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces