Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Chosen Goddess (SD x Fallen x Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 pm
"I don't know Josh" She continued to use Flannery's voice to comfort him." We can still get married you know." The goddess replied taking his hand and squeezing it more letting his energies flow into her making her swell. While the goddess didn't want to let Ayra interrupt their little cuddle she somehow thought it would be a good idea. Despite being adversaries in love, they did still try to remain friends.

Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:09 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"They seem to sense the presence of their father..." Ayra purred, planting herself on the opposite side of Josh and guiding one of his hands across her belly.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:23 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Ayra's belly was done growing for now, and he blushed feeling her large warm tummy as her hand gently held onto his wrist. Feeling the monsters inside seem to follow his hand he blushed a little shyly. Yet as Flannery held his other hand Josh began to feel something slowly poking into his back pushing him into Ayra's belly a little.

The life danced all around him and he closed his eyes a moment. He felt safe and whole. Opening his eyes he stared at them both. The goddess and demoness both large and round now both of their bellies squishing into him a little. "Carrying all of those children must be hard. I could give you both a body massage if you wanted." he found himself flirting, blushing a deeper shade of red.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:46 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"One gets used to it after a couple millennium," Ayra replies with a shrug, "But massage doesn't sound like a bad idea..." Removing the shredded remains of Ayra's old clothing that managed to cling to her new curves, the expectant demoness stretched out on the bed, her massive belly dominating her modestly curvy body.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

While the goddess continued to grow he turned to look at the demoness sprawled out on the bed. "Alright I guess I'll give you a massage first Ayra." he said blushing a little. Where would be a good spot to start?

Scooting close he began to start with the most obvious spot, her tummy. His hands began to slowly glide over her large dome in soft circles. It was strange but something inside of him was enjoying this, like he had done it before long ago. Josh knew exactly how to massage he even began to play with her belly button piercing around her navel.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ayra purrs happily. "Good to see your hands haven't lost their magic touch..." She says, the offspring within her massive womb squirming in agreement.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:20 am
(I'm waiting for Fallen to reply, unless she's giving our characters some alone time? xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:08 am
Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

(I'll let you two have a bit, Flan gets a belly Wub later) 4laugh  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

He blushed listening to her seductive purrs. Josh's hands glided along her massive red belly slowly. He felt the life within her play with his hands as the babies seemed to follow them. Moving into a cuddle he kissed Ayra's lips. "You're so big and full of life. Were you always this way?" he asked starting to massage her shoulders.

Flannery would keep growing, her tummy probably ending up a little bigger than Ayra's. He felt the space on the bed slowly shrink around him as he was almost being sandwiched between them both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:24 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"I honestly don't remember. All my memories are a blob, some of them seem to be of this Ayra person and some of them are just shapes and voices at the moment." Ayra replied, lighting drumming the surface of her large belly. "We best sit up before we crush you beneath your next litter of offspring..." the fertility demon added with a giggle.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 pm
Viper 9000

Stardust Drifter

Flan's memories weren't much to the goddess, mostly memories of her mother and father which almost made her want to cry. The goddess mentally shrugged it off. "I'll agree to that I remember one time your belly was so heavy they needed a team of servants to lift you up." FLannery replied pushing herself up with some difficulty.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:42 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

(Wow, totally forgot about this RP...)

"Ah yes, good times that was... If I remember correctly that was my first batch of minotaurs." Ayra replied, loving caressing her massive middle. "Wonder what is in store for us this time around..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas