Submit

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having decided to take a 'walk' in the woods, Holly Mistletide had found the place to be quite relaxing, and had a sorts of plants she had never seen before. It was amazing! She wasn't sure what to do about all of it. Her messenger bag didn't have enough room for all these plants, so she had to pick her favorites.

Making her way through the woods, she carefully picked out which ones she wanted, taking care with each plant she picked. She made sure to get the roots of them out with the plant and to put the plant in a small bag to make sure each plant had a separate bag in her messenger bag to make it easier to organize.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:10 pm

User Image
      Peanut is a early bird type of phony. When he had enough sleep, he doesn't waste time by lying around in bed doing nothing.

He had already fed his cat and made himself some lunch. With a bowl of cereal resting in one hoof and a spoon in the other, he scooped a big spoonful of crunch into his mouth and watched the scenery from out his window. His tree house was high above ground so the spring air smelled even better when he inhales it in.

Below him, he spotted a green phony nearby. She only had two legs and a tail... Surprised at the rare sight, since nophony had legit information on merphony at all, he quickly ate his lunch and walked out the door. He hid himself on the platform and peered over the edge to take a closer look at her.

It seemed to him that she was digging up plants. He decided to descend down the rope ladder to try and stop her from absentmindedly getting closer to his favourite flower patch. He let go of the rope ladder two steps early and landed on the ground below with a thump.

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 pm
FrostyPeaches

She had so many plants to pick from, she almost didn't hear the thump coming from behind her. She did however, and although it did surprise her, all that came from her was a slight gasp. It didn't take her long to calm down, turning to face the other with a smile ", Oh, hello! I just came to explore and I decided to pick some plants for my collection I have been making. My name is Holly Mistletide. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 pm

He gained his footing back after a few wobbles to and fro from landing onto the ground like a heavy rock.

Peanut fixed his attention towards the area where he saw her last, before he jumped down to defend his little peanut patch. His presence seemed to have scared her as her mouth shaped into an O before it closed back up again.

He fidgeted around as she spoke, and still was not used to having conversations with strangers. It took him a while before he could respond back to her in a very shy voice. "Umm... H-holly M-Mistletide.. is a.. b-beautiful name..."

The little colt turned his head a little and only showed half his face as he spoke again. "I... I... am Nutter Butter..."

VerityHattress
sorry i am terrible at replying back quickly.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:10 pm
"Nutter Butter? I think that is a rather cool name," it was clear at he was a shy one, but then again so was she. The only reason she had been so outgoing was because she had found it to be rude not to introduce herself ", Do you live here in the woods? It seems to be a very nice place."

FrostyPeaches
That's alright! I'm just excited to finally be able to rp with you and Nutter Butter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:47 pm

" Y-yes, Nutter B-butter." He let out a dry cough, his throat became dry from nervousness. "Umm.. I live up t-there," he replied while pointing his hoof toward a tiny treehouse wedged between thick branches of a slanted tree. "I like how peaceful it is in this forest far away f-from the marketp-place..."

VerityHattress
i try to reply fast but when i get stressed from school workload i just dont reply to any rp ): and spend time on FlightRising.com

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:56 pm
FrostyPeaches
It is alright. Just take your time if you need it. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun after all.

"A house in a tea?" She had never heard of that before ", I wish I could get up there, but I feel like since I am a merphony, it would not be easy. I don't like the marketplace either. It... it's scary with all those other phonies," she let out a small quiver when mentioning the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:09 am

" N-no, not t-tea, a tree," he responded and looked the mer pony up and down. "S-sorry, I haven't thought about merphonies visiting at all. T-this is my f-first time s-seeing the real deal. I have only h-heard rumours of species like y-you..." He caught sight of her tail and wished he knew how to swim. Alas, his frantic fear of the waters stopped him from learning.

The little colt blushed and gave her a shy smile.

"Y-yes the marketp-place is scary for s-shy ones like us." He wanted her to feel safe around him and tried to erase the scary thought in her mind by gently patting her head with his hoof as if he's calming a little foal down. "W-what brings you all the way out h-here?" His cheeks are now super red, like the colour of a ripe tomato, and he quickly retracted his leg.

He remembered seeing her pluck certain flowers with roots still attached to put into her saddlebag. She was interested in flowers, but not weeds. "There are n-nice flowers around this place..." he went on. "L-like these..." He plucked a light purple Geranium from the stem up with his mouth and placed it in front of her without making eye contact. He quickly turned around and pretended to be looking for something in another flower patch nearby.

VerityHattress
i will try to reply fast so i don't keep people waiting.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:17 am
FrostyPeaches

"Oh... I didn't mean to say tea. I meant tree," her cheeks were now blushing rather brightly, even more so when the other phony patted her head with his hoof. She even turned her head slightly away and didn't make eye contact because she was so embarrassed.

When asked about what she was doing here, she glanced shyly back over to him ", I came to the forest because I was curious as to what was in here, and when I came in here I found a bunch of plants I had never seen before. There isn't enough room for all the plants, so I am bringing a few back to my garden in the lagoon I am going to start."

When offered the flower, her lips curled into a small smile, her head turning back and her eyes on Nutter Butter as he seemingly was looking for more ", Thank you Nutter Butter..." her cheeks still blushing ", That was very kind of you. Could I pick another plant from your garden? You can say no if you want."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Peanut felt his face glow warm as he heard her say thank you. "N-no problem at all, H-holly!" he shouted back at her, his eyes fixed on nothing. He just needed an excuse to keep some distance between them by browsing through another patch of vegetation since this is another girl pony again.

He had no idea what he could say or do around girls. Somehow he ended up wandering into his secret peanut patch out of habit. "Uhhh.. another plant you say?" he looked down at the ground. The white flowers were in full bloom. The peanuts should be ready to eat by now then...

The colt licked his lips and turned around to face the merphony. "What. What plant do you have in mind?" he asked.

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:13 pm
FrostyPeaches

She looked at all the plants in the garden, including the peanut plants. However, her interest went to a single plant, the only of it's type in the whole garden. She had never seen such a plant, and the fact that it was the only one striked her interested.

"That lone plant back there. The one with the small white petals. However, I am guessing I can't have it, because it is your only one," she then began to look for another plant that was more abundant. This was his garden after all, and she wouldn't want to take something that he didn't have much of.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Huh? Did he just hear her describe it correctly? Clearly she said "the one with small white petals.. your only one.."

Peanut turned around and looked at his own white flower-like tail. It fitted her description to a tee. He too, never saw any phony with a tail like his. Nor has he seen a flower like that around his treehouse either...

He looked right at the green merphony and walked up to her. His face started to turn beet red. "H-holly, are you.. are you talking about... this...?" He turned and showed her his rump and his flower tail. He just stood there frozen on the spot. He wouldn't know if he can continue to live without his tail. Is she really after this? My tail?

VerityHattress
this part was written intentionally where he interpreted her request wrong so they could feel less shy around one another <3

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:40 pm
FrostyPeaches
Alright smile

"Huh?" She looked at his tail and shook her head ", No, not your tail, although it is really pretty. However, I couldn't possibly take that. It is your tail after all. It would be like you asking for my tail, and I wouldn't like that very much."

She then smiled at him sincerely after admiring his tail. She really did like it, as it was like nothing else she had ever seen before, just like the plant she had mentioned ", I do like your tail though. It is unique and I like unique. Do you want me to show you the plant I was talking about?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:52 pm

His face remained a light shade of red as he turned around to face her again. "S-so you were not describing my tail..." He was extremely relieved that it wasn't his flower that she was after. What other white flower could she be talking about? He gave her a smile back and scratched his head. "Silly of me to think that, huh?"

He looked down at her tail and didn't say anything. Her tail was just as unique as his. He could only imagine what it's like to only have two legs instead of four.

"Please show m-me where you have seen this other white flower." Nutter Butter planned on staying close by her side in case she gets stuck or tangled somewhere along the way. "Then I can tell you if it's poisonous or not."

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:02 pm
FrostyPeaches

"It isn't actually too silly to think that I was describing your tail," she smiled, letting out a small giggle ", After all, now that I have seen it I know that I kind of did make it seem like I was speaking of your tail."

She then made her way into the garden, trying hard to not get her tail caught in any of the plants or knock anything over ", Still getting used to this way of transportation. I am so used to just swimming... there it is!"

She then showed him the white flower she was talking about, which did look a lot like his tail. She could tell it was supposed to be here too because it was in it's own little spot of fresh soil ", This was the flower I was speaking of."

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff