Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PrP] - More questions than apologies - Amrita/Pachua

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 am
It had taken him a while, crystals, were after all not something he normally collected unless you counted pieces that were already set in jewelry. He felt though, that he had something to make up for, because he couldn’t for the life of him remember what –crystal- that Amrita had ever given him, worse… she’d told him ‘not to loose it again’ but he had to be terribly forgetful because, he must have lost the thing in the pool where he’d been swimming because he still had no crystal.

So… since it was clearly so very important to her, he’d gathered as many crystals as he could find. Some were pretty; some were…not, the colors ranged from back to red across an impressive if somewhat eerie rainbow of colors.

He was terribly, awfully sure that she wasn’t going to forgive him, but he had to be honest with her, he had to be.

He’d gone as far as to tie a nice black ribbon to the basket of crystals, but it wasn’t going to make this any easier.

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:56 pm
Amrita had been very tired as of late, and though she suffered no headache she was on the floor, lounging on the comfort of the unforgiving concrete floor. She didn't sleep, but that was all she wanted to do.

There was a knock on her door, and it was enough to stir her from her concrete resting place. "Coming~" She yawned out, to give herself a few seconds to stretch and be lazy without losing whatever visitor decided to grace her with their presence today. Then, after a few popped joints and several cracked vertebrae, she stood and opened the door to appear in the doorway.

"...Pachua?" She blinked, surprised. This was the undead dorms, several floors into the chilly basement, reserved for the zombies who rotted and needed the cold to stay together; this was a strange place for a nearly naked sun bird to show up! Especially one that she had only seen a handful of times, no matter how well she liked him. "What brings you here?"

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:00 pm
“Err…” He pulled his wings closer around himself, he didn’t honestly care for the chill, it made him feel sluggish and a bit thick witted.

“Brrrr…”He admitted but then proffered the basket.

“I um… I… I’d lost that crystal…the…twice now I think I mean, I don’t remember you giving it to me, but you said don’t loose it again but I’m SURE I did, and I thought I should make it up to you.” He offered the basket again with a half step taken forward.

“So…I brought these, since, I really have no idea what it looked like. I promise I’m not normally so forgetful, and I really didn’t mean to and I’m VERY sorry because it sounded like it meant a lot to you.”

He ducked his head and hunched his wings up like he was actually expecting to be hurt for the loss.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:21 am
The more Pachua talked, the less he made sense. Amrita could only stand there, looking more and more confused by the second, and perhaps even a little startled when a basket was offered out to her. The basket was stared at, but never taken; she kept her hands to herself, one clutching the door handle he couldn't see, while the other wrapped across her stomach, holding in her nerves.

Crystal? What crystal? A quick glance down proved that he did find quite a few to replace the 'lost' ones, but..

"...What...crystal? I don't - What...are you even talking about?" A strange feeling of dread began to form in her stomach as her confusion only grew; none of this made sense. Why didn't think make sense? Did Pachua mistake her for someone else? What?

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas