Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm
Ⓖrey Ⓜaddox
User Image

"There is a book for everything." He answered, as he tucked the book into the pocket of the hoodie he was wearing. At her comment about him looking like a skeleton he tried not to look offended. "Touché." He replied simply. The girl was right after all there were so many rumours and about him that the image of who he really was had become so distorted. He was just so tired about having to correct and prove those rumors wrong. He followed her to her kitchen and leaned against the wall as he watched her watch her dishes." Correction cupcake we have souls to take. I'm going to need you to show me around places in this town haunted by ghosts that I can't see." Grey knew that there were a lot of souls that eh hadn't been able to reap still stuck on this earth and needed to move on. He felt incredibly guilty for keeping them waiting for so long but this girl could help him reap those souls.

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc: sorry for being off!

Awareness is the enemy of sαиιтץ, for once you hear the screaming it never stops

Athena Ava Avila
׺°”˜`”°º×
User Image

Howling ghosts ➸ they reappear In mountains that are stacked with fear ➸ But you're a king and I'm a lionheart.

Ava looked up slightly shocked when she had to tag along. She thought for a moment of where she had seen a lot of ghosts "The street you found me on has a couple, but they disappear. I haven't seen them around much..." she murmured before she shivered thinking of another place "Parker street" she told him slightly shivering at the thought of the name alone "A year or so ago, there was a fire. I don't think anyone figured out who or what was the reason behind it but it started at the ground floor and quickly engulfed the other seven stories, I think there was more dead there than there was survivors. It's on the other side of the city, I don't go there on the street very often, there's always....people. I can't explain it, but the first few days on the street there was a couple of them...never seemed...they never seemed like others. Alive yet dead" she tried to explain before taking a glance towards him "Kind of like you except darker" she leaned against the counter "Do I really have to go with you? I don't like that place" she asked.

And in the sea that's painted black, ➸ Creatures lurk below the deck ➸ But you're a king and I'm a lionheart.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 pm
Ⓖrey Ⓜaddox
User Image

Grey nodded along as she spoke. Packer street sounded like the perfect area for a bunch of lost souls to congregate.So the souls apparently were darker than he was, which he tried not to take offense to. Hello he was the grim reaper he was supposed to be the darkest and scariest non living thing out there. He sighed at her question." Yes you do have to go with me okay. Were you not listening to what I was sayign earlier?" He said exasperatedly. He understood why the girl wanted to avoid packer street, but he was a grim reaper. He didn't have the luxury to avoid creepy places where souls were lying about." I can't see the souls and you can. I need you to come with me, and I promise to keep you safe okay?" Grey tried not to sound snippy because he did need the girl's help and it killed him a little that he needed her help in the first place.

Devious desire 2
OOC: I am so sorry for this late as hell post. University has taken up all my time. But exams are done and I now have some downtime if you still want to continue this RP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc: mama you have nothing to apologize about

Awareness is the enemy of sαиιтץ, for once you hear the screaming it never stops

Athena Ava Avila
׺°”˜`”°º×
User Image

Howling ghosts ➸ they reappear In mountains that are stacked with fear ➸ But you're a king and I'm a lionheart.

Ava stared down at her fingertips when he confirmed what she didn't want to hear. When was the last time she had gone to Packer street? Probably a couple weeks after the fire when she had noticed all those ghosts. She hadn't been able to handle it well, due to the quantity and the feelings that were given off. So, she had kept her head down and turned around. She hadn't gone there since. She finally nodded as she murmured "I need to get dressed" she headed to her room, using the time to change from her pajamas to a regular outfit consisting of jeans and a t-shirt. She also spent this time trying to calm herself down, willing herself to go as she reminded herself that if she didn't make herself do it, there was a grim reaper who would. She walked out finally as she pulled on her jacket, pulling her hair back into a messy bun. Ava slipped her hands into her jacket's pockets as she looked up to him "Okay, let's go" she finally said, believing that they would be walking.

And in the sea that's painted black, ➸ Creatures lurk below the deck ➸ But you're a king and I'm a lionheart.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 pm
Ⓖrey Ⓜaddox
User Image

Grey just nodde din her direction as she left to gt dressed. He leaned against the counter, and fiffled with his ear lobe as he waited for her. He was thankful that he could now change outfits with a flick of his wrist. Considering it saved so much time and he didn't keep others waiting while he got changed. Seriously wh did living humans take so long to change. Finally after wat felt like a century (and Grey was quite aqquainted with what a century felt like) the girl came out of her room. " About time sugarplum." He said as he took off his scythe earring, which began to quickly expand and grown in his hand until it reached it's normal large size. He stepped away from the girl and sliced his scythe into the air, creating a portal in the middle fo her kitchen." This portal will take us to Packer street. After you." He explained gesturing for her to walk through the portal. Why walk places when you could travel through portals?

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc:

Athena Ava Avila
׺°”˜`”°º×
User Image

Ava still watched his scythe in awe for a moment over what it could do before she looked at the portal, doubtfully. Would it actually work for her? She cast a gaze over to him, almost silently asking if he was sending her to her death somehow though she knew that was high unlikely. He said he needed her to see the ghosts so he couldn't exactly get rid of her yet. Cautiously, she stepped through the portal and was somewhat relieved to actually be on Packer street rather than some place she's never even dreamed of going to yet. Still, the chill that crawled up her spine from the crying of a ghost who could not find her child and another dead couple, fighting over some nonsense that had happened while they were still alive worried her. She looked over to where grey would be as she dropped her voice "By the street lamp and on the bench are three. There's others just standing or sitting at the edges of the sidewalk she told him before looking over to the area she was speaking off, flooded with ghosts basically compared to all the other streets.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:33 pm
Ⓖrey Ⓜaddox
User Image

Grey watched the girl contemplate stepping into the portal. He caught her questioning gaze and gave her the most assuring nod he could muster. No he was not sending her to her inevitable death. The portal while could be a bit unsettling was the easiest and fastest way to get from point A to point B. Just when he thought he was going to have drag her into the portal, she stepped through it. He followed right behind her, ignoring the whispered cries and anguished screams of the ghosts. He had stepped through so many portals he was used to the chatter of the ghosts, that he hardly even noticed them anymore. Once they arrived at their destination he closed the portal behind them. When the girl pointed the ghosts out to him he nodded. He took a couple step forwards and slashed the air with his scythe creating another portal. Clearing his throat he began to speak. "Hey, so I don't know how long you have been here by yourselves or how many of you there are, but I am sorry for the wait. I'm the grim reaper and if you walk through this opening then you can go be with family and friends who are waiting for you on the other side and who I'm sure miss you all very much." Grey said loudly, trying to address every ghost within his vicinity. He spoke calmly and while he was smiling, he lacked conviction and sincerity in his voice. He took a step back and waited for a moment. He inwardly sighed with relief as he saw a fair amount of ghosts go through the portal. “Is that all of them?” Grey asked looking down at the girl, who had actually met his expectations.

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:44 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc:

Athena Ava Avila
׺°”˜`”°º×
User Image

Ava watched the ghosts, slightly staying away from the portal as she kept her eyes down, not exactly wanting to attract the attention of the ghosts or to look awkward in front of some stranger. Her eyes only looked up towards his direction when he spoke, how many times did he usually say that? She almost thought that it sounded empty, like an actual voice mail would have more emotion than that though she didn't voice her opinion. Ava looked around the street, not seeing anyone else so she slowly nodded her head "That I can see" she told him before she zipped up her jacket, slightly cold "What's next?" she asked softly, looking around to make sure that no none was around to notice or give her odd looks.

Devious desire 2

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces