Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] No Big Chill (Butter Beer, Sprinkles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:46 am
It was, without a doubt, a very beautiful day. Of course, everyday seemed like a beautiful day to the pegasus, Sprinkles. Today was particularly lovely, as the sun was out warming the crisp wintery air. It was perfect weather for outdoor activities, and today was the day that Sprinkles was trying her hoof at ice skating.

The purplely mare, while enthusiastic about pretty much everything, was not the most graceful of phonies. Her short little legs didn’t stride as far as others, but it did mean that she didn’t have as far to fall. Sprinkles, although an adult, as on the smaller, squishier side; definitely not a phony built for athletics. But that didn’t stop her from strapping on a set of skates and moving onto the ice. All smiles, Sprinkles confidently took her first steps, shuffling over.

But she hadn’t anticipated how slipperly the ice was. “Aaah… ahhh….eeeee”. The mare had very little control over her hooves, and while attempting to keep her balance on the blades her little teeny wings flapped crazily trying to keep up.

But that only made matters worse. Sprinkles quickly found herself falling flat like a starfish and spinning out across the ice , propelled by her wings. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa… eeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha.” While at first it was sort of scary sliding across the cold ice, Sprinkles still found it exhilarating and couldn’t help but laugh at little as she spun out.

shortcutt
I hope this'll do! I think we can probably make it work as almost any element you want to do ouo

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 am
It wasn't any secret that Butter Beer was terrible at ice skating. That was perfectly okay, though. He actually enjoyed pretending that he was a seal on the ice whenever he fell. In fact, he much preferred sliding around on his belly and propelling himself forward with a kick off of one side of the natural rink to the other. Besides, his scarf helped protect his chin from dragging raggedly across the ice.

The problem was, however, that he enjoyed doing this on a popular rink where many, many phonies gathered on a regular basis. That was the unfortunate part. But luckily for him today, only a few other phonies seemed to be using the rink, and at least one of them looked to enjoy spinning out like him. Not much ice competition. When Sprinkles slipped and fell onto her belly, Butter Beer laughed, sliding his way over to the mare on his belly, bumping into her side with a giggle.

"Haa! You can't ice skate either, can you?" Certainly, he wasn't trying to be rude, but he had a knack for pointing out the obvious. "My name's Butter Beer! I can't ice skate to save my life, but... I'm kinda enjoying pretending I'm a penguin or somethin'!" The colt snickered, his small tail flicking happily behind him as he tried to scramble upward and back just a bit to give the girl a little more personal space.

zippedsiren
Haha, only FOUR MONTHS LATER... ;; B-But I'm HERE. And I'm thinking this rp could work for laughter. ; u;

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 pm
Shortly after spinning out, Sprinkles felt a bump on her side. What was that!? The pegasus mare attempted to rise as she was spoken to, but couldn’t really find the proper footing. Forcing herself to turn a little, her bright round eyes saw that it was a just a bab talking to her. “OH! I guess I can’t really, not yet anyways! Today was my first day trying.”

“Like a penguin? THAT. IS. SO. CUTE.” The mare really could not help it but giggle. She was the kind of phony who had what seemed like a constant sugar high; everything was awesome in Sprinkles’ mind. “Really making lemonade out of lemons there. Have you tried to skate much or was being a penguin just too fun? I could really see it being better being a penguin. I mean… they are just so wiggly.”

Sprinkles , instead of righting herself by standing up, managed to worm her away into a funny sitting position with her butt to the ice. Clapping her hooves together a little bit she cheered a little, “I bet you’re really good at being aquatic life.”
shortcutt
This is okay! heart I have been horribly spacey on pretty much everything in a while and Sprinkles muse is on now. She is so weird... and happy.

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games