Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:11 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki walked slowly through the portal, looking excitedly at all the places around her. She had heard many stories about the place Kairi grew up in, but it was much more beautiful than she had expected. She glanced happily at the different stores around her and the different people who had passed her, waving nicely. Eventually, she had unfortunately gotten lost. She sighed. She never had a good sense of direction. She scratched the back of her head and pulled her scarf up, a habit that she developed. Suddenly, she saw several heartless spawn nearby her. She grinned and summoned her keyblade, "Now we're talking..." she said softly as she chased them happily. "C'mere you dark little rascals..." she said to herself, happy to finally be able to fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Michael smiled as he finally caught up and started destroying the heartless one by one. He then saw a red haired girl coming from from the other direction. He recognized her slightly, he remembered seeing her a few times when he was with Sora but not since. He would have stopped and tried to see what she was doing here but there were to many heartless around to lose concentration so continued slicing at them and occasionally used Fire or thunder.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki sliced through a few more heartless before clearing a small area around her. Not far from her, she saw a boy from the island, one who was with Sora alot. She smiled, seeing a familiar face was comforting. She fought her way towards him and fought near him, "Sup?" she said casually as she fought more heartless, "Fancy seeing you here." she said, slightly sarcastic. She was obviously enjoying the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Michael chuckled a little when the girl made her way over to him. "Yeah you too. I wasn't expecting to see you out here already" He said with a smile as he fought off the heartless on his side. "What was your name again? And where's Kairi" He asked feeling a bit weird for asking for her name now of all times.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki smiled and looked back at him, "Saki. Strange that we've never formally met before." she commented as she fought. As he asked about Kairi she softly buried her face into her scarf, "Back on the island..." she said softly, "So I assume you're out here for the same reason I am?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Michael smiled a bit as they finished off the last of the heartless around. "Yeah well I'm Michael" He said then hearing that Kairi was still on the island he sighed a bit in relief. Then when he heard the question he thought for a moment. "To figure out what's going on with the sudden heartless surge?" He asked wondering if they really were out for the same thing.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:15 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki grinned and nodded, "Yup. Kinda strange eh?" she commented, finishing the last of her side. Her keyblade disappeared into thin air and she smiled at him, "So, any ideas what's going on?" she asked as she put her hands in her pocket.

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Michael smiled a bit as his keyblade disappeared and he turned towards Saki. "Yeah. I don't know. Sora just suddenly disappeared then these things started showing up all over" He said as he wondered if Kairi was still safe on the island.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki thought, scratching the back of her head, "Strange... Around that time, Kairi was acting really weird. She was really secretive and... just strange." she said suspiciously. She thought back to the last time she saw Kairi, waving goodbye to her. It was a bittersweet moment, and it just made her miss Kairi. "I wonder if she knows what's going on..."

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 pm

Michael sighed and thought for a moment. "I don't know. But I came here to talk to Leon and the others. Sora always said if I needed info to go to them or Yen Sid, but he was acting weird as well" He finally said as he turned around. "You coming along?" He asked as e wondered where to look for Leon.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:51 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki nodded as he explained that he was looking for Leon, "Ditto." she said. He began to walk away before turning and asking if she was coming. She pulled up her scarf again and smiled, "Yeah, wait up!" she called as she ran towards him, slowing her pace as she got beside him, "So, is it weird for you?" she asked, "Being away from the island, I mean."

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Michael nodded a little hearing her question. "Yeah a little but we can just go back and visit if it get to be too much. What about you?" He said as he thought about how much time he spent on the island as well as how much he missed his home, Twilight Town too.

-Cherry Cher Boop-

Dark Lord Helious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:24 pm
Dark Lord Helious

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
User Image

Saki nodded, "Yeah I guess." she explained as they walked. She was an island girl, the only life she knew was the clear blue skies and the soft sand. She shrugged, "Yeah, I miss it. It really is a part of me." she said softly, smiling.

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas