Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I know it's a bit of a big request!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah Kiwi

Dramatic Trash

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 am
But... I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not... sweatdrop
I am currently trying to cosplay as Pokemon characters, and have just found this lovely item called "Not Tomorrow" with the current economy it's impossible to get any gold unless you pay real money, even ZoMG is down sad .
So any donations towards my target could be nice!
If this guild doesn't allow those kind of posts then I'm really sorry and just tell me so I'll remove the thread ^^" Thank you so much in advance!
heart
Not Tomorrow User ImageUser Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm
Yeah Kiwi
I am currently trying to cosplay as Pokemon characters, and have just found this lovely item called "Not Tomorrow" with the current economy it's impossible to get any gold unless you pay real money, even ZoMG is down sad .
If this guild doesn't allow those kind of posts then I'm really sorry and just tell me so I'll remove the thread ^^" Thank you so much in advance!
heart
Not Tomorrow User ImageUser Image

User Image

Hello i will senyou a trade mrgreen  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm
Yeah Kiwi
heart

I hope you'll find this guild as wonderful and supportive as I have! The Guild does support quests, and with the help of the guild I was able to complete a quest of my own this month.

If you take a peek at the Item Quest subforum section, you'll even see this guild helps to donate towards quests as well. You can read more about how to receive a donation from the NSTG here. I hope this information helps!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 am
yummycupcakessparkles

Hello i will senyou a trade mrgreen

Tyvrm for the 1k ^~^ any amount helps really.
heart

Phaedrina

I hope you'll find this guild as wonderful and supportive as I have! The Guild does support quests, and with the help of the guild I was able to complete a quest of my own this month.

If you take a peek at the Item Quest subforum section, you'll even see this guild helps to donate towards quests as well. You can read more about how to receive a donation from the NSTG here. I hope this information helps!

Ohhh I see, thank you for the information! I hope I could get enough donations soon enough :X the item's price keeps on raising x-x''  

Yeah Kiwi

Dramatic Trash

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100

wicked crazy witch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 am
I was wondering if you got your item yet, or still need help, i dont have that item but i can help you out towards it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 pm
Hi there! I moved your thread to the Chatterbox, which sees has tons of visitors and might draw some more attention to it. smile  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:32 am
User Image
Good Luck on your quest emotion_yatta
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 pm
Yeah Kiwi

Oh, the economy on Gaia is just through the roof. High prices nearly every day for items that weren't previously so expensive.
Will send a Trade to help yah out as well! whee  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items