• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:14 pm
Little star in the night...
User Name: Fatal Irony
Name: Lord Dorian Amory Chesterfield
Temper: Macabre
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I am always willing to RP, if sometimes slow (I work and got to school full-time)
Personality: Lord Dorian fancies himself a noble gentleman and carries himself with grace and dignity. On the whole he is charming, suave, stylish and personable. At least outwardly. In truth he is entirely a sociopath with a penchant for torture and a fascination with death and blood. He has many reasons for torture and murder, ranging from real insults and adversaries to reacting to perceived slights against him. When the passion strikes him he will find a suitable victim and will often stalk or befriend them, spending time getting to know them, even becoming intimate. Once they have fallen under his spell of charm and trust him, he will drug them and lead them to his lair where he will keep them in a constant state of drugged-up delirium as he slowly strips the skin from their bodies. He will streak the blood across his body in intricate designs, reveling in the bits of life he strips away from his victims. After they are dead he bathes in their blood in a something of a ritual of renewal. He can be almost tender in his torment - when it is a planned event. In the cases of those who cause a passion of hatred from him he will be sloppy and wild, like an animal.
Plot Ideas:
Double Life exposed: Lord Dorian has a great many friends - those in his circle that he doesn't need to harm. He's a charmer, after all, and he needs to cultivate the image of being an upstanding citizen so suspicion doesn't fall on him when soquili start to disappear (bodies are never found). At some point one of these friends will blunder on to him in the act of torturing someone, and chaos will ensue.

Which is the greater monster? I'd like to pit his level of sedition against another - possibly even a skinwalker - and have an "evil-off". See who is worse. Perhaps they end up rivals, bitter enemies. Maybe there is a fight and whatnot. It'll make Lord Dorian rethink himself - if only to think of how he can improve on his own techniques. After all, he has no remorse and won't really change.

Anything else: You mentioned he has a spider? I figure the spider's venom is how he drugs/poisons his victims  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:04 pm
User Name: Novablu
Name: Lord Zaemiel (fondly called Zae or just Z)
Temper: Zealous
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I will plot and RP as you would like BUT you have to poke me. I'm so horrible at remembering things; I WILL tag quite frequently, but I'd love if I could plot with you over IM/skype/PMs, come up with ideas for the RP (I'm awful at meet-n-greets) and then RP smile
Personality: Confident to the point of being cocky, Zae is a cheeky little foal with plenty of sass. He's cute and he knows it and he'll use it to every advantage. He's a total momma's boy, preferring the company of other mares, and he doesn't make friends well--especially not with other colts, because it turns into a giant rivalry. He might act like a little angel at times, but he's got a...wild streak that has yet to be tamed. Not quite "mean" perse but darker than he appears. A fallen angel who might need a savior later on in life.

Plot Ideas: I actually kind of want him to be my plot-pony that I'll Elder via plots and RP. He might start off "bad" but in the end he turns his life around and realizes his faults and tries to become a better person. His eventual mate will be a girl who helps teach him what it means to be loved.

Sibling Rivalry: Zae is secretly pleased that there are no brothers to contend with, but with his lack of friendship skills (due to his big mouth) the only foal who will hang with him is none other than his sister Callie. There might be a spark of sibling rivalry, depending on Callie to how deep it goes. But I'm thinking dangerous dares, foalhood games that might be a little...differently twisted. He'd always try to have the upper hand--but it would be highly amusing if his sister is the ONE person he can't best. He'd get all butthurt and pouty...and she'd earn his respect.

Come Away To The Water: As a young adult, a mare might catch his eye--she might be strikingly pretty, or extremely talented, or otherwise does something to catch his attention. He sets out to seduce her, playing the part of a gentleman albeit a big of a controlling one. He'll tempt her with promises he won't keep and keep her as his treasure, like a dragon protecting a pile of shinies; he won't consider her his mate, but his win. He won't understand when she wants to leave him after they have a couple of foals together. She takes his kids with her and he's alone for the first time in a long time.

The Wrong Crowd: Angry at the mare for leaving HIM (despite it being in HER best interests) he sets out for revenge. A long, dark road...he ends up smoozing up to a small clan of kalonas. His manipulative behavor fits in well--except the kalonas are using him as much as he's using them. His life gets progressively worse; withdrawal from his family, even his mother, to hunt down the mare who wronged him. Note that if this mare is "IC" vs. a real soq he will kill her with the help of his newfound "clan". If the mare is actually a real soq (whether she's self-owned by myself or owned by someone else willing to play the part) they'll rough her up and then snatch back the strongest foal (the one I own, for plot purposes). This would be long/drawn out over several RPs/SRPS.

I Hate Your Guts: Enter a terrible father/son relationship. Zae has no idea how to raise a kid, and the kalonas are a band of shifty, bloodthirsty creatures. His son will start out fearing this "family" but they are cold to him until he "mans up" and becomes a stallion in their eyes. He's weak in their eyes. In the end, the son ends up leaving--to seek out Zae's parents, who he might stumble upon, or perhaps Callie. It would be obvious that he's Zae's son, a broken nervous thing with anger issues. Zae will see this as yet another "loss" and he spends a bit more time traveling with the clan--who ultimately set him up to do their bidding and use him, then leave him for dead.

I can continue...but this would be too much to read, I'm sorry! Long story short--he'll be saved by a unicorn, but his beauty is scarred and his self-hate runs deep. He becomes a recluse, ashamed of himself, and spends alot of time thinking about the family he once had. The anger in his kid's eyes, the hate... Through a series of different connections with different soq, he'll learn to forgive--them and himself--and will pick himself back up and learn to live again. It will be a slow process, but someone (a mare? his light in the darkness?) will help him see the good in himself...and with work, he'll become someone that his parents would be proud of. Eventual reunite with family. Forgiveness. Finds love in a mare he doesn't feel he deserves; humbled.

Anything else: Thank you for this oppurtinity biggrin I love Raveena and Darcy <3 Sorry for the longggg post!  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 am
User Name: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Name: Lord Quincy Aaron (Aaron means 'Light-Bringer', which I ultimately want to incorporate into his meta-plot)
Temper: Influential
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Yes I try to Rp as much as I can, though my muse does tend to vanish at times, but usually during that time I plot.
Personality: Lord Quincy Aaron is a leader by nature.
He doesn't follow anyone and usually lets that be known.
He isn't afraid to let others know how he feels about a certain situation.
He is strong willed and clever to the point where it's hard to tell what his true intentions are.
Deceiving to some and cunning to others, it depends how they look at it.

He isn't devious or evil.
He simply enjoys watching others squirm in his presence.
He can be seen as overly confident only because he thinks highly of himself and his family.
Family means everything to him and it's something he treasures wholeheartedly.

He suffers from insomnia.
There are nights where he doesn’t sleep at all and others where he sleeps for maybe an hour or two.
He believes he was cursed.
Cursed to not be able to sleep like everyone else.
Cursed to always be awake.
To always be watchful.
As a result this puts a strain on his mind, but doesn’t affect his leadership.

He is brave.
He has no problems quarreling with others if the occasion calls for it.
He believes in fighting fair and fighting your own battles.
There is no reason for anyone else to fight your battles for you.
This is his way of thinking.

He can be a little cynical at times.
Depending on the situation, he could be highly doubtful anything good with come from it.
He can be seen as a pessimist as well.
He doesn’t like to show these two sides of himself so he keeps them hidden.
The only one that knows anything about them is, Sir Ashcroft, his spider companion.

Plot Ideas: I fail at coming up with plots before the character is developed, but here we go. xD

Vigil - As a young colt, he suffers from insomnia. No rhyme or reason, he doesn't sleep very well or sometimes at all. This puts a heavy strain on his mentality. So during a short time, I want him to pray to something so that it will take his affliction away so that he could sleep again. He won’t know what else to do and in no way will he become religious. He will simply think speaking aloud at night will help his situation when ultimately it doesn’t. (Maybe this is where his spider friend comes into play as an answer to his prayers? Depends on if the spider is in his foal stage or not)

Lord Ashcroft Where Art Thou? – Quincy loses his little spider friend. He has no idea where he went or if he did this on purpose, so I want someone who will help him track the companion down. I don’t want it harmed or killed, but maybe they think Quincy is normal until they see what he is actually looking for. This is more of a “looks can be deceiving” kind of plot.

Cursed – Quincy will never grow out of his insomnia. He won’t ever get better. So I want him to hear word about a healer/witch doctor/whatever and he goes seeking them for a way to cure his ailment. Of course it’s not going to work, but maybe he finds out what truly is causes his insomnia. Why can’t he sleep? Why does he wake up sometimes shivering in fear? He might get answers and then he might not.

Sleep Deprivation – Quincy will force himself to sleep one night. Whether it be from knocking himself out or fighting himself into a restless slumber. Either way, he will have a pretty vivid nightmare (I plan on writing this out in a self-RP unless there is someone else that comes along during to wake him up). He will see why he doesn’t sleep and realize it’s not a curse and that he must figure a way to cope with what he is experiencing. He has never felt fear before in his life except during times like this.

Nightmare – Quincy will want to explain what he is experiencing to either a family member or a close friend at this point. He will want to know what he can do to better the situation and make his horrible dream stop (I haven’t decided if it will be a recurring nightmare or one that keeps changes, but has the same outcome). He will need someone for support and comfort during this time even though he might be against it at first.

Anything else: The plots I posted are varied. Some are basic and a then the others would be part of a meta-plot. There will be other things in-between of course to bulk it up, but I didn’t want to get too detailed right now.

Things are subject to change depending on what the colt/stallion actually looks like. Things won’t drastically change, but expect small changes here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:10 pm
User Name: Thalea
Name: Lord Jace
Temper: Dapper
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Yesss :}
Personality:
As the only son of Raveena and Darcy, Lord Adair, Jace grew up with a gentlestallion air and this gave him a sense of pride that makes him a tad egotistical. He has a difficult time hearing that he is in the wrong, due to this know it all attitude, others tend to be wary of him. His peer’s attitudes toward his did not dismay him, he saw it as a challenge to win their trust and when he sets his mind upon a task he does not fail.

He has a sharp tongue when he is agitated and tends to speak his mind. Jace tries to live his life as honestly as possible. The amount of soquili he considers to be his true friends is below ten, for these individuals he would travel to the ends of the earth; he has a stead-fast loyalty to those that he considers to be his friend. Stubbornness comes with his egotistical view upon the world, only certain people are capable of making him see a different perspective.

He is meticulous and a perfectionist; everything must be done correctly and perfectly the first time, or it should not be done at all. To him failure is not an option, mistakes are costly and should be avoided at all costs.

Jace is well versed in politics, agriculture, intrigue, sewing (using his spider friend), languages, history, and anything else he could learn from his family and those around him. On his quest for knowledge, he took to the studious route by searching out masters in each particular field of study that interested him.

A longing to travel is in his bones, he wishes to see the world and learn all that he can from it. This will broaden his view of life and also help dampen his egotistical nature.

Plot Ideas:
Why are you different?: An rp between Jace and Callie, it will be the two siblings comparing their differences and either accepting or rejecting another. (I hope for accepting, but it would be determined in the rp).

Critters: His sister is half animal herself and his dad as a critter that scurries around his hooves, Jace wants something like that as well and will search until he finds that forever companion.

Knowledge is Power: Jace seeks out those who can teach him things he wants to know. This can and will involve many people.

Friends: Jace needs a friend that will stick with him through thick and thin and is not put off by his attitude.

Plots with mom and dad and also the half-sisters would be nice. I would like for him to learn the family history from both of his parents.

When he is old enough, he will travel around the Kawani lands, perhaps with the foal (now an adult) who became his best friend in foalhood.

I would also love for him to have some plots where his sharp tongue got him into trouble.

Anything else: Thank you for the opportunity! It was fun :}  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 pm
User Name: S u r f for L o v e
Name: Lord Damon
Temper: Snobbish
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Mildly yes, Depends on when inspiration hits and plots. and YES of course I'm willing to plot!
Personality: Damon has a very over the top flair for himself. He feels he is the greatest thing on earth, and a gift to females. His personal desire to be "the best" has made him difficult to get along with, for all but his family he could care less. However, he does make attempts at being more reasonable around his loved ones. He does have a soft spot, though that has a giant block of over confident ice over it.
Plot Ideas:
*Take him down a notch: a foal/family rp. one where he learns respect for his relatives.
* What should be important... and what actually IS. Damon is older now, a family rp that leads to him leaving for a bit of self discovery, and to sort out his priorities
* Why I'm the best: Self rp, will be his journal. (I do journals for my soq. or well I'm working on them. <3 )

*Other. helllllo, the reason I love the idea of getting a basket from a well established family, TO PLOT and find active rping fun. =)
Anything else: I REALLLY want to join a group of active rp'ers in here. I have several rps, but most are so... not deep. I want to make a story, and becoming part of this family would be a blast. <3
Hope you consider me!!! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:20 pm
User Name: Brosephiine
Name: Lord Whelan
Temper: Frivolous
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I try to be active. c:
Personality: A bit of a partier, Whelan looooves the ladies and loves to have fun. He's more concerned with the latest and greatest bits of news and gossip, usually pertaining to social status or friendships/drama. He's extremely protective of females, despite all the eye-waggle and flirting. If he truly likes or loves someone, he will defend them at all costs and is wary of newcomers/outsiders despite his jovial manner.
Plot Ideas: Foal RP: I'd like to see him interact with siblings/family members, either one lording over him or him getting a one up on another. A sort of back and forth that could perhaps persist into his adulthood. This could be with a young or older sibling.

Adolescent RP: A newly adult Whelan finds himself head over heels for a pretty little mare only to have his heart broken. This would be when he becomes protective and suspicious, but also when he stops trying to find true love.

Adulthood: Whelan finds himself falling hard for a mare, someone who shows little interest in him as far as he can tell. OR someone who he is very close to as a friend. The catch is that someone in the family does not approve at all. Whelan must try to smooth things over and win over the heart of the mare, which ultimately fails anyway, leaving him yet again heart broken and this time creating a rift between him and a family member.

Rifts Mended: Whelan finds himself in trouble of some sort and most of the family is angry at him for it. He's trying to correct whatever it was he did, but is met with a lot of roadblocks (think addiction type scenarios.) The only one willing to help is the family member that helped push his second love away. Whelan must learn to forgive and to humble himself a bit in order to get back on his feet.

Anything else: I'd love to be in on a family that has active RPs and lots of plotting going on! I love to plot and I love to torture my characters a lot, so definitely a drama llama here (but only IN character, never out.) In the end, I always believe in a happy ending though. c: I have many more ideas here, but I don't want to spam them all. xD Thanks for the opportunity! <3  

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 pm
User Name: Kyrieko
Name: Lord Chimera (only uses 'Lord' for formal occasions)
Temper: Skewed
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Yes, even if I can be slow at times. I also loooove to plot!
Personality: Have you seen that massive spiders web? Or that gorgeous snake slithering along the ground there? Chimera has a bit of a different idea as to what is attractive then most. He finds beauty in the creepy crawlies and is especially fascinated by what spiders are capable of. Just look at the amazing webs they can spin! And it's such a silky material, how could anyone view it as disgusting? He's not seen a finer material created in his young life! Though perhaps as he gets older, he'll find something that may compare in value. Maybe.

Though he may be a little strange when first meeting him, Chimera is a generally sweet guy. So long as you don't insult the little creeper he keeps with him. He's very fond of the spider. It's been his friend since foalhood and he's not looking to break that friendship anytime soon.

Chimera also tends to experiment in ways of trapping small critters like a spider. Really, he's not obsessed with the arachnids. He just wants to understand them. So he acts like them on occasion, trying to spin his own web from webbing he collects. It never looks as beautiful as the spiders, nor does it capture things very well. Chimera still tries. And when he's not able to mimic the eight-legged creatures, he pesters his sibling for possibly reasons as to 'why' it may not have worked. Something his siblings may or may not appreciate. But Chimera is a curious individual who will hunt down the answers to his questions one way or another! Or... be distracted by the way the sun shines through that web over there!
Plot Ideas:

Creepy! ~ As a foal, you don't really have a filter on what you are going to say. So naturally, there will be those that think Chimera's strange fascination of spiders and other creepy creatures is disgusting. He'll have a difficult time understanding why this is. He'll be mad and upset while still young, but it will be the beginning of him striving to understand their way of thinking.

Weave me a trap! (Pt. 1) ~ Chimera will develop this strange fascination with attempting to create his own web. This will, unfortunately, fail many times. Especially while he's a foal. I'd like to have random soq and/or familiars come across him while trying to build one. And either help him, be the cause of it failing, or just laugh, etc!

Nothing wrong with being different! ~ Chimera will have a moment in time where he starts to wonder if he really is so different from others. His sister has never had a problem with him! Nor has his parents. I'd like to have Chimera meet some other twisted or different individuals, so he can see that he's perfectly fine!

Weave me a trap (Pt. 2)! ~ Attempt one failed. And many attempts after that too. But eventually he's going to start to figure a way to construct a large scale 'web'. This could go a couple of ways. He meets a Kalona or Skinwalker that has a few ideas for him to try (out of sheer amusement for one, and the other trying to use his own trap against him?). OR he's successfully created the web and finds something (or someone) stuck in it. Which... Chimera never planned that far ahead and won't know what to do with his prize.

Other stuff will crop up as I think of it! 8D

Anything else: I was totally inspired by the fact he's got a spider! And thank you for this wonderful chance to join such a special family! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:35 pm
User Name: -[The Spoof]-
Name: Lady Ananse/Nancy to her friends - Ananse is an African spirit that takes the form of a spider or a man depending on the story. He is the keeper of stories and sometimes a trickster. Nancy is an english name which means grace and is traditionally feminine. After trying to come up with a short name for 'Ananse' and settling on Nancy, the character struck me. For clarity, I do know the foal is biologically male.
Temper: Clever
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Active Rper depends on what is going on irl, but I'm always willing and able to plot.
Personality: Nancy has decided that it was a whim of the spirits of the Tunnel that put her in the wrong type of body but doesn't let it get her down. She loves to tell stories and entertain her sibling with them. She also likes to tell tales and get others to believe them which sometimes lands her in trouble once those others realize she has tricked them. Despite this, she is of the opinion that if they are gullible enough to fall for such stories then they deserve to be tricked. One of her favorite things to do as a foal will be exploring and learning new things about the world - and then creating fantastic stories about her explorations.
Plot Ideas:
Spiders - Having not seen her adult form, I am assuming she has a spider on her somewhere rather than just spider markings. So, an adventure that entails a cave, some giant spiders (or maybe just really large spiders that as foals seem to be 'giant' as I don't know off the top of my head if 'giant' spiders are allowed), some fleeing, and a misunderstanding. Either with her sister, parents, or perhaps a little eight-legged friend that she meets.

Differences - While not a big deal to herself or her family (unless it would be? that would be a whole 'nother plot though) some find her to be strange for the difference between her identity and her physical body. This would probably be in her adolescence and would be a kind of character development SRP or maybe she goes to a family member to talk? I guess, kind of a loss of the innocence of childhood.

Trouble - Her habit of telling tales catches up with her when she tricks someone who reacts badly. Possibly she gets injured, but regardless this experience shakes her and she is subdued for a while. Don't know precisely what but something will shake her out of this (a plot for later), and she learns to choose her 'targets' with more care - or at least learn how to defend herself if things go poorly.

Anything else: All of the above plots would happen when she is very young (equivalent human age for first plot to the last would be like, 10 - 18 for the last). I like to kind of wait for inspiration to strike before planning a basket's life to far in advance. It will also depend on what the family plots are like. I would hope to have family rp and meetings with half siblings and the like. I also have an inkling towards getting her to meet some of my cleaver family to acquire a weapon after the 'Trouble' plot which could potentially lead to romance? Anyway, excuse my rambling. Thank you very much for this opportunity!  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 pm
User Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Name: Lord Braxton Arachne
Temper: Stricken
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Yes! : D I RP and I love me some in-depth plottin'!
Personality:

Braxton leans towards the darker side personality-wise. He's manic and twitchy in his speech, but smooth and precise in his movements and mannerisms. It's almost as if he's two different soquili within the same body. He is quiet and reserved, but will have loud angry outbursts at random times, which makes it hard for him to develop long social relationships. Because of his struggles, he's grows into a cold and envious adult. He develops a taste for intimidating and hurting others before they inevitably hurt him. His personality exiles him into a life of solitude, so he makes friends with creatures like him who are often disliked, like spiders and snakes. They're the only friends he needs.

Plot Ideas:

[General Foal Plot Summary] :: In a family where being male is being the minority, Braxton feels out of place. His odd personality and verbal quirks already make him a target for bullies. Family interaction would be nice here. I'd like to see how him and his sister would interact, as well as how they might react to him getting picked on and his inevitable self-exile. I'd also really like to have one of his bullies, or someone he met as a foal, meet him again as an adult. Would be an interesting, if dramatic, reunion.

[General Adult Plot Summary] :: Braxton is going to be a menace for a while - just a big ball of anger and self loathing. So, I'd like him to stomp around and get it all out of his system. Then, it could go one of two ways. I'd either like him to be found by my 'suti, Lux Flamma, and taken into her band of evil minions and misfits to wreak havoc on the Kawani lands, OR he can make a real friend (somehow), and his life can turn around.

Anything else: I would like for him to eventually have a happy ending and find his way back to his family, but it's going to be a steep hill to climb!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:31 pm
User Name: Jackariah Beckett
Name: Lord Bryce Leofrick
Temper: Reluctantly Obedient
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Plotting is my favorite and what I am best at. Lately I have not been able to rp much, but I do still rp in aim<3.
Personality: Bryce is a little wiggly as a foal. He has trouble staying in one place and would much rather see all that the world holds. But he has a very strong need to please others and with that, tries to be as obedient as he can be.
Plot Ideas:
~ When Frick is still a foal and naive, I would like for him to meet one of his half sisters. If the sisters owner doesnt mind, I think she might try and get Frick to do harm to someone/something. And since Frick tries to be as obedient as he can, he tries to follow her lead. Hopefully one of Fricks parents find them before Frick does what the sister told him to though. Or something else could happen. I'm open to discuss it with the other owners in the rp<3.
Anything else: His spider is very strict in teaching Frick how to be dapper. Whenever Frick slips up in being dapper, the spider swats him with his little spider leg x'3. And because Frick has such a strong need to do right by others, he tries to do the best he can to follow his teaching. Though this also means he doesn't mind having a day off now and then just to be able to relax haha. The only problem is that whenever Frick is away from his little friend, he gets quite lonely and home sick.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:38 pm
User Name: Divena
Name: Dokken Adair
Temper: Curious
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I'm as active as I can be, but not as active as I want to be
Personality: He loves puzzles and answers but hates questions and unsolved riddles. He thrives to learn how things work. His favorite puzzles are people. He will follow someone and watch them until he figures out how they think and why they do the things they do. The more confusing the individual is, the more fascinating Dokken finds them.
Plot Ideas:
--Tips and Tricks – The more people he meets and grows the understand, the less people will interest him. After all, all personalities can be filed away into so many categories after awhile. Ever the curious little imp, Dokken would escalate from trying to learn about people to trying to learn to manipulate them.
--In Over His Head – Being the clever little bugger that he is, Dokken would probably master manipulation. Being the generally good hearted (if morally ambiguous) type, he would never use this skill for evil, just mischief. However, many creatures don’t much care for being made a fool of, as he is likely to do. I’d like to see him scrambling to try and talk himself out of the messes he’ll get himself into.
Anything else: I’m not particularly good at coming up with plot ideas, I usually prefer to create a plot with the person I’m rping with, so it can be better suited for the characters involved x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 pm
User Name: Angelique DelaMort
Name: Le Dauphin Charles D'Arcy
Temper: Pleased
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I love to RP when I have time (it's a little scant until summer) but shoot me a PM and I'll plot anytime!
Personality: "Everything is Awesome" could be this guy's theme song. Charles is pleased with everyone and everything he sees. He is always happy and joyful to encounter old souls, new souls, and just about anyone else that you can imagine. He adores his family and has something of a old world charm about him. He strives to be a proper gentleman and bring honor to his family since there are so few sons, but sometimes his overly enthusiastic personality leads him to make unfortunate choices. He is a little insecure and maybe relies a little too much on the opinions of others as opposed to listening to his own heart. Although he may be hurt due to his over trusting nature, he forgives quickly and is nearly incapable of holding a grudge.
Plot Ideas:
- Charles loves to be around others and will seek out many friends. Due to his trusting nature it would be good for him to have a few very close, dependable friends who can offer him guidance and sagacious advice. But finding those types of friends can be difficult when you try to befriend everyone you meet

- The over-exuberant Charles will run into some problems and may get hurt because he can't discern between a good friend and a bad friend. How will he deal with these betrayals? Will his family members be able to help him move past the pain of losing what was in his mind, a friend

- How will his sister respond to his trusting nature? Will she take it upon herself to protect her naive brother or will she sit back and watch the drama unfold
- To be a proper gentleman Charles will need some instruction. He of course will seek out his father hoping to gain valuable insight in how to behave appropriately in accordance with the expectations and traditions of his most varied family

- An adult Charles will eventually seek out fair maidens to court and while he finds them all to be lovely and charming, finding the Right one is always a tricky affair. The situation becomes even more challenging when his friends and family fear he will fall for any girl that turns his head without the girl sharing his feelings. Charles will have to navigate through protective friends and find a fair maiden that can walk his path with him (especially with his unique family background).

Anything else: Le Dauphin is the title for the French prince for a period of time (I know it's a little jump above his parent's title but with him being one of few boys in the family it seemed like a nice honor). I also adore the family - you have some many great characters in the family line and I love the papa's Victorian flair - it takes me right back to White Chapel and kind of a Ripper feel to it.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm
User Name: Thamin
Name: Declan
Temper: Impish
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: Yes and no / Yes. I RP when I have the time. When I do, I'm fairly active. If I cant manage a guild RP I'll at least rp in thread. When I dont have time, I'm always willing to plot.
Personality: Not good, but not evil, Declan is a mischievous soul. He enjoys adventure, fun and games, and loves to pull pranks. Though he may never intend harm on another he isnt always the most careful or nicest when devising a prank. He sees no wrong in any harm brought by his jokes, seeing them only as fun and seeing it only as the recipient of his trick needing to 'lighten up'.
Plot Ideas:
-Playmates - Generalized foal interaction to further develop personality.
-Who made you the boss? - Generalized adult interaction as a foal, hopefully where he goes too far in his play and is scolded by strangers, starting and setting the notion in his mind that people are just too uptight instead of him being too careless.
-Partners in crime - A search for and general RP between Declan and other troublemakers to achieve friends or enemies.
- Adult plots will be based off of childhood experiences and expanded to help Declan grow as much as possible naturally-
Anything else: Personality, Plots, love, life... Everything that I have thought up and everything that will come to be later on may change at any point for any or no reason at all. Nothing in life is certain, and every action has a reaction. While I may hope to achieve the above plot ideas they may never come into being. I let go of the reigns when I rp a soq and let them do what it is that they will rather than what I have planned for them. If I planned on Declan being friends with another soquili, but when the two interacted his muse said "No way", I would not force the friendship. The easiest way to kill a muse is to force it to do something it wouldn't do naturally. So, while I may have thought up possible plots and such, nothing or everything may come to pass. Just, sort of, a disclaimer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:58 pm
User Name: Devil NightShade
Name: Lord Erik Darcy
Temper: Intense
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: yes, and yesyesyes
Personality: Solid as a rock would be the best way to describe him. Once his mind is set, he cannot be deterred from his chosen path.

As a foal, being an odd foal will confuse him, and for a while he'll withdraw into the night, deciding it would be far better to be unseen than to hurt the sensibilities of those around him.

For the most part, a nocturnal stallion Erik will stay up till wee hours, starring at the heavens above marveling at the billions of stars twinkling down at him. While he doesn't find much joy in the strange or the macabre he will come to accept in his life that everything and everyone has their place in the world, like the stars have their place in the sky, one may move and wonder from one horizon to the other, but they are forever fixed into their places.
Plot Ideas:

Foal-
But I'm no different than you!:
Erik will meet various foals in his young life, some accept him for his differences, others mock and berate him. It's in this time he is driven to hide form the world, seeking comfort in the night where others can't see him

Young adult-
I think I love you!: Well, a crush really, Erik will fall head or hooves for a mare, for a while everything will be great, then she'll tell him she no longer wants to be with him. Maybe she already has another mate, or maybe she has kids by another stallion. Whatever it is, it will leave him shattered.

I may be broken but I'm not dead!: Erik will be left hurting and wounded, he'll travel away for everyone and everything for a while, and seek his place in the world. It'll take him far across the lands and seeing many different thigs and meeting many different Soquili, before he'll return home. -This is the main area where much of his rp and growing will take place-

Adult:

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly: Now fully grown, Erik returns him in the dead of night, a stallion changed, his insecurities and fears are gone. He's become a rock, a piller for those around him. Others can come to him for a shoulder and advice and he's always there to lend a sympathetic ear to their plight.

From broken to whole: Still, he is not whole though, and his heart stays locked behind a wall of ice and stone, just waiting for the right Soquili to thaw it. Sometime in this area of his life, I would like to find him a mate, whomever that Soquili may be, that can fix his wounds and make him whole.

Anything else: My plots are a generalization of what I want him to work through in his life. Erik's character is based on someone near and dear to me, and I really would love to see him work out and become an elder .. and feed alll the plot bunnies!!  

Devil NightShade
Crew

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:08 pm
User Name: SilverShieldwolf
Name: Archinal
Temper: Creative
Are you an active Rper? Or at least willing to plot?: I try to be. My muse is a fickle thing, but defiantly willing to plot
Personality: He likes to work with his spider to make things work better. Lacking self-confidence, he doesn't stick to any one thing, feeling like he is a failure to it all.
Plot Ideas:
Foal: He keeps trying to help others. It doesn't matter if he is too small or weak for it, he will do something. Over time, he starts to realize that he is causing more issues than helping.

Adult: Running into another that wants help, but his memory of what happened as a foal hinders his confidence in being helpful enough.

Meeting someone that will help him gain his confidence.
Anything else: I have a hard time with plots, but I try.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff