Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Taste Test (Sacha and Tavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20 am
If there was one thing that Sacha was learning at school it was that when he left his dorm, he met people. All the time. Running into others (sometimes literally) seemed to happen constantly. Yet here he was, outside his dorm room yet again. This morning he had gone all the way into town for ingredients, and then realized he had forgotten terrorgon. As soon as classes had let out he'd went back for the herb, and finally he was back on campus, the demon dorms in sight and he was getting closer with each step.

His stomach let out an unpleasant gurgle, and with a jolt he realized he hadn't eaten since he left the store. Reaching into one of his pockets he drew out a small plastic bag, a ribbon tied neatly around to keep it closed. That was ripped off easily enough, and within seconds he was munching on one of the spookies that had been in the bag. Baking wasn't his best method of cooking, but this batch had turned out pretty good. Still, he couldn't help but wish he still had some of the spookies his Mummy had given him when she dropped him off. He was probably going to have to call and ask for another care package soon.

Cheekiebirdiee
Yeah he's just walking along...not the best start but here you go!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:04 pm
Tavi as normal was a ball of energy today, zipping around the halls of the demon dorms after class had let out. He was on a mission, ten flyers in hand and a burning determination to hand them out and or use a massive amount of tape to plaster them to the walls. The minipets club had been a long time in the works and while they were still in planning mode, most of the things that needed to be done had been. Just, it was hard to keep the ball rolling with only a few members and Rosy had been a little preoccupied lately with her boilfriend.

Bursting out of the main doors to the demon dorms the kitsune cheered excitedly, "FLYERS! GET YOUR FLYERS HERE!" Yes, he wasn't above shoving one into the hand of a very shy demon that passed him then casually wandering off before she could return it. One down nine to go, a glance around for some more unfortunate souls and teal eyes narrowed in on a face he had never seen before. Ah freshmeat, one that upon further inspection seemed to be holding something tasty! Swiftly approaching the other boil his flyers were folded under one arm and a smile set firmly into place, "hi! What'cha got there?" A tilt of head and fuzzy ears flickered, nose wrinkling on a curious sniff as three fluffy tails whirled to life behind him.

ramenli
No worries it works! C:

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:46 pm
Reflexively Sacha shoved the rest of the spookie in his mouth when he realized someone was veering toward him, so when the other boil stopped and asked him a question he was in the middle of trying to swallow down the last, slightly too large, bite. He managed it, swallowing again to try clear the remaining crumbs out of his mouth as he tried to figure the boil out.

From what he could tell, the other boil was legitimately interested, if the way his nose was crinkling was any indication. "Pumpkin crinkles" he answered simply enough. And simple was the key, the easy cake batter rolled into confectioner's sugar and then baked to give it it's unique crackled look. That was probably why these had turned out decently, if there was anything he knew how to bake it was cake, Antoinette liked it far too much for him to not have the basics under his belt.

Since the boil was actually interested (probably) and it was something that he could at least take some pride in Sacha decided to take things one step farther. "Do you want one?" he asked. Either way he would be happy. He liked having other people try his cooking, but having more food never seemed like a bad thing.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 am
Pumpkin crinkles? Tavi's head tilted with the name, obviously not associating it with anything he had tasted, but of course food names were the last thing on his mind when eating. Taste! Now that was important and remembered for the demon. When the other boil offered it was instantly accepted with an overly eager shout of, "BOIL WOULD I!" Of course he would, how silly, didn't everyone like free stuff?

Greedily both hands went out which resulted in Tavi dropping all of the flyers tucked under his arm. "Oh jack! Not my flyers!" Frowning he bent quickly to scoop them up, tucking them back under arm with a little chuckle. A sheepish smile passed up to the other boil and he added a forgotten greeting as one hand went out for a spookie this time, "OH! I'm Tavi by the way, whats your name?!" It was only polite right, besides if the food turned out any good Tavi was just shameless enough to hunt down the other for more by name if returned.

ramenli

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:57 pm
On one hand, the excitement for good food had Sacha smiling just slightly. Now here was a boil that understood what was up.

It took the flyers drawing to get an actual grin out of him, and he watched the other boil picking up his mess. Not once did it even cross his mind that he could actually offer to help, and even if he had thought about it he probably wouldn't have done anything.

"I'm Sacha," the demon answered. Tavi's name he tucked away for future reference. Actually another spookie sounded like a great idea, so he reached out a took a bite out of one of the other one. "Well, what do you think?" Not that he actually wanted to know, he already knew they were delicious. But a little bit of praise never hurt anyone. Or at least, it never hurt him. Then again people always had different taste buds, and for all he knew Tavi hated them.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15 pm
"Sacha,Saaaaaa-chaaa, Sacha," the kitsune chimed the others name, rolling it around and watching his face for proper pronunciation before grinning. Sacha, he liked it, new and easy to remember! A look was given to the cookie handed over before it was lifted up for a sniff, a tentative lick and then half the cookie was shoved into mouth and bitten viciously off. Eating, if Sacha hung around Tavi long enough, the demon would find out that this was the only time Tavi was quiet.

Even before asked little hums of delight seeped past closed and crumb crusted lips. Before even taking a breath the other half of the spookie was inserted into mouth and devoured greedily. They were delicious, could use just a pinch of salt like his older brother would make them but delicious none the less. "TAG!" The word, or rather short hand for they are great, was shouted loudly before the kitsune wiggled happily. "Can'ah have another? Pleeeeeease, I'll trade you a flyer? Where'd ya buy these from, I need ta get me sum!" Brows waggled tauntingly at the other, teal eyes sparkling with hope. Maybe if they were cheap enough he could buy a lot and use them as bribes for people to check out the club.

ramenli

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm
Sacha couldn't help but watch to see how his spookies were received by the other boil. He was fairly confident with his other cooking, but baking was something he just had a bit more concern with. Concern that was apparently unwarranted if the hums that Tavi made. It was pleasing to hear, and Sacha grinned a bit, revealing shark like teeth.

Tag completely threw him off though. "I uh, don't really want to play," Sacha let him know. A game that actively involved running? No thank you. "A flyer? Really? Why would I trade a flyer for a spookie?" He held the spookies just a little bit closer, giving the boil a skeptical glance. "And I made them of course." Which was one of the few reasons that Sacha would actually share them. He knew he could whip up another batch if he needed to, and it wasn't like he was giving away spookies from his Mummy.

Despite all of that he couldn't help but feel a bit pleased at the reaction and aftermath.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 pm
The reveal of sharp teeth was noted on a flicker of ear, Tavi's own teeth were rather normal compared to most creatures he had noticed. Depressing in its own way but at least he didn't have to worry about biting his finger actually off. A lick over lips to rid them of crumbs and Tavi blinked for a moment confused too. Play? Who had said anything about playing, or was this one of those things when creeple said something they didn't want to do but really did? San had mentioned that briefly something about reverse, um, something. Not really sure where to go with it Tavi offered on a shrugged grin, " S'matter with playing? I like ta play!" Heh, Sacha was fun, Tavi was already getting an itch to pester him just by this brief observation of his behavior.

"Why not?" Chuckling the question the kitsune twirled around the other boil, then paused behind him and held out a flyer shaking it backwards in the side of his vision so he could see but not see what was on it. "Aren't ya even a little curious? It's about something super super super awesome coooooool!" Humming to emphasize the question Tavi was moving back around him a playful grin blooming to life as he settled back in front of Sacha. Oh he made them!? Clearly judging by the surprised half opened mouthed look upon the boils face, the kitsune rarely met anyone with cooking abilities or if he had they hadn't expressed them.

A moment to process this and Tavi's jaw snapped shut for an even larger, slightly crazy looking grin, "but ya can only make spookies rite?" The question purposefully posed for a curious what if that lingered in mind.

ramenli

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:12 pm
Now that the flyer was infuriatingly out of reach he actually did want to know what was on it. He found himself reaching out, snatching at the flyer only to have it moved out of reach, and he was starting to debate giving in and just making the trade. "Fine, I'll trade," he groused. "But it better be something actually cool." He tried to make it sound like a threat, though how threatening he really was was up in the air.

The kitsune's grin was a bit alarming, and Sacha tried not to show his concern. Then his face morphed into a scowl, the look he gave Tavi positively affronted. "Only make spookies? Are you jacking kidding me? Of course I make more than spookies. Spookies are the tip of the iceberg." He drew himself up to his full (though still short) height, puffing out his chest slightly. "I come from a long line of chefs after all. I could make spookies on my own by the time I was six."

Cheekiebirdiee
Oh dear lord it has been a month. I am immensely sorry OTL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:23 am
When the other finally agreed Tavi let out a small whoop of joy then fluttered the flyer in front of Sacha for the other boil to take. Not at all put off by the semi-threat the others tone seemed to display and in fact taking it as play enough for his tails to start wagging furiously behind him. "It's totally cool, promise!" Laughing his hands were placed on his hips after the remaining flyers were pushed into pocket.

Sacha went off and in doing so told Tavi exactly what he wanted to hear. Hands moved to catch the other boils shoulders and give him a shake if not pushed off immediately. "Wow! Yer amazing then! I can't make nothing!" Cheerfully he released the other boil and gave a challenging look, "but....I dunno...maybe yer not so amazing..didn't ya say your mummy made those?" He moved back a step and put on a suspicious look, " I mean, you probably can't even bake cool stuff like biscuits ...for minipets..? But if you were really as cool as a chef as you say I guess so..hmm" He shrugged and turned a little away from the other boil taunting.

ramenli
It's ok lol no worries.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 am
"Biscuits for minipets?" Sacha scoffed as he snatched up the flyer. "I could do that in my sleep. Just name the time and the place and your minipets will never want to eat anything other than my treats again."

Smug he started off toward his dorm room, glancing at the flyer as he did so and suddenly it all clicked into place. He as being manipulated. Tail lashing he turned to glance back at Tavi. It had been well done too. Still, if he was going to do this, he'd do it right. Those minipets wouldn't know what had hit them.

Cheekiebirdiee
I'm going through and cleaning up Sacha's dorm thread, sorry! I just figured I'd give this a post of closure so I can move it to finished rps. I'm being stupidly slow with rp now, but if you ever want to have achingly slow rp to continue this plot of minipet treats let me know! I'm also easier to reach on aim so if you want that send me a pm!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games