User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moose: There wasn’t much to be said of Winter in the Bahari’mtoto. It was unusually warm, and when he had heard that towards the North this time of year was actually cold it made him envious. Still, he suspected his days of pondering on the weather were coming to a swift end. One of his friends had told him she was expecting, so he would no doubt he up to his neck in cubs by the end of the season.
The green lion paced along the sand, walking past the busier area of the pride in favor of his isolated area. He still had quite a ways to go, but it wasn’t as bad today. There wasn’t anyone that had annoyed him…yet. As he walked his toes touched a shell, and when he looked down he noticed it wasn’t a shell at all, but a crab. The little creature raised its claws to him, siding back and forth, clapping them in warning. It just made him laugh. “Do you really want to pick a fight?” It clapped twice. Apparently, yes, it did!

nessiaing: Thuraya had thought about the grumpy a** of a male that she had met not to long ago on and off since they had met. It wasn't as if she had many others to think about, so far in the pride she had made very few friends, or even aquantances, she really should get out there a little more and make some friends.

Instead of making friends though Thuraya made her way out to a quiet area of the pride. It was pretty much the area she had met the male in but when she got there she found it surprisingly empty. The blue lioness settled her self down and watched the water.

Her thoughts swam around a little in her head. She had been pretty sure she had seen her sun at the bone collection party the pride had but since then she had been unable to find him in the pride.

Moose: Across the way was a lion who stalked back to his territory with a little crab dangling from his mane. He had pissed it off royally, and it had tried to take a pinch of his nose when he had gotten too close. As it was the little guy just wouldn’t let go, so Atl being Atl allowed it to stay. It would fall off in its own good time.
“What are you doing here?” He couldn’t say he was particularly happy to see that lioness back, and on his rock no less. It showed. There was a stern frown on his maw as he walked his way up the stone to sit beside her. “Don’t you have anything better to do than to stalk me?”

nessiaing: Thuraya raised her gaze to meet that of the grouchy male. She kept her expession neutral. She had learned before emotion would get her know where with this male. Instead she turned her face back to the ocean before she bothered to speak.

"Its not as if you own the spot" she said in a strong but not overly emotional voice. The blue female had had enough of males pushing her around in her life, she wasn't going to let Alt be another one, though she had to admit at the same time that she found the male some what appealing.

"By the way thats a nice bit of jewlery you've got there."

Moose: Ah, at least she had learned that he wasn’t much company. It would save him less time in trying to tell her where she could shove her pleasantries. “…I spat in that spot once. Right there, where left foreleg is. Lots of drool on that rock.” He didn’t say it in an overly emotional voice himself, just plain, but there was a hint of teasing in it.
“You like it? It’s the newest style.” He shook his head around, watching as the little crab tried to hang on. Really he shouldn’t have done it since it tugged on the hairs and the weight of the creature was starting to hurt. “I can share, if you like it so much.” There was something off about her today, though. “Alright, so what’s wrong with you? Something isn’t right, and it’s making me slightly sympathetic. This is your once in a lifetime chance to vent, so have at it. What’s bothering you?”

User Image
nessiaing: Thuraya resisted the urge to laugh a little as she watched the crab sway back and forth in the males mane. "I think I will pass" she said her voice sharing a hint of a giggle in it, she couldn't help it.

When Alt asked her what was wong with her she nearly did a doublt take, it wasn't as if they had seen each other many times, she was surprised at how astute he was for such a grouchy pants.

"I think one of my sons is in the pride, I thought I saw him a few days ago but haven't been able to find him since. I didn't realize how big the pride could be." she told Alt. She managed to keep her voice level while she told the male her woos.

"The son that I thought I saw use to be so unahppy with life, he hated his father, with good reason, and when the pride collapsed I lost contact with all my children. I was excited to see him and now I can't find him.... maybe I was just seeing things."

Moose: Her little wisp of a giggle did not go unnoticed. It made him want to call her out on it, but for once he didn’t feel like taking it from her. She needed it, so he left it be.
“Ah, the long lost son.” That was a bond he had little to no concept of, and could not share her loss. He knew the pain of missing another, though, and to have it so close must have truly been festering within her. “Maybe you were. Perhaps you were so desperate to grasp onto what was left of your home that you hallucinated, and envisioned a son that was never there.”
He let that stew for a few moments before adding, “Or perhaps the two of you have been at polar opposite sides of the pride at any given moment.” Atl looked at the water as he spoke, avoiding any sort of warmth or acknowledgement in his voice. “You should mention it off hand to others when you speak to them. If he truly was a hallucination then you can play it off as a possible Kizingo’zaa member passing through that happened to look similar.”

nessiaing: Although she was surprised by how helpful he was being Thuraya didn't dare mentioned it. Alt was pretty well the closest thing she had to a friend in the pride and she wasn't willing to muck it up now. She knew it was likely only a matter of time till his firey side came back out again.

"I suppose thats one good thing about having, neighbours that come traipsing though our home so often." she said, remembering Alt's general dislike of their neighbours.

Thuraya got up from her spot and stretched a little. She was going to give the male back his spot but she figured it didn't hurt to drag it out a little.

"Well just in case you see him, he is a grey male with a dark blue stripe down his back and an eye marking somewhat similar to mine." she said before stepping aside. Really the son here in the pride looked nothing like her, but none the less he was hers.

"I guess I am done with this spot you can have it."

Painted Moose