Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Bad Aftertaste (Sacha and Rojo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:56 pm
At some point it would probably make sense for Sacha to stop exploring almost every nook and cranny of the school, considering that his interactions to date had almost seemed increasingly weird. But the demon's interest had not yet been satisfied, which found him wandering down a hallway with fine art classrooms.

The art rooms were passed quickly enough, the scent of art supplies almost strong enough to detract from the flavor of the small bag of Gingerbreak's he was working his way through steadily as he came to the end of the hallway, forced to turn a corner or head back the way he had come. There was nothing pressing to do, the dinner he had planned required fairly little actually cooking time, and most of the prep was already done. His attention was primarily on the crying spookies as he rounded the corner, which was probably why he didn't even notice the other boil for a moment as he shrugged to himself and shoved the rest of the Gingerbreak's head into his mouth.

It was only then that he looked up, and the spookie turned to ash in his mouth.

Undead.

A sneer already starting on his face the demon seemed to almost puff himself up (in his own mind, there was little to no actual physical change). "You're in my way."

[quote="Smerdle]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 am
Though he had been a Snot for the better part of a year now, Rojo had never taken time to visit the music room. It was an unforgivable oversight, or at least he had assumed it was before he had actually seen the place. In person, it was an abandoned mess. Overturned chairs nested in piles of sheet music and... there was a growl. Something was growling under a tattered curtain on the far side of the room. The skeleton assumed it was nothing more than a disgruntled drum kit, judging by its shape, but he certainly wasn't getting close enough to find out. He slowly backed out of the room, thankful that he had worn rubber soled boots today instead of clinky ones. Perhaps that was how he was able to possess enough stealth to keep the other boil from immediately noticing him.

Rojo's attention was abruptly captured by the sneering demon's voice. If he'd had a heart it might have beaten faster in surprise. If he'd had eyes they might have widened. Instead, his skull remained fixed as he peeked over his own shoulder then turned to face the boil.

"There is more hall," he said cheerily, indicating it with a turn of his wrist.

Prior to coming to Amityville, Rojo had been under the assumption that everybody liked him. Everybody. Anyone he had ever met or ever would meet. Instantaneous infatuation. That was how it had always been before. But if he had learned nothing else, he now knew that wasn't how it was now. Quite a few people disliked him for no reason at all. While it would have been better to slather on the kindness so that no one could accuse him of escalating the situation, doing so was something he had not yet mastered.

"I will squish myself up against this wall anyway, since you are so very large." This spookie-eating boil was not large, no matter how hard he puffed.

ramenli

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:50 pm
As he turned around Sacha had to try not to cringe. Not just any undead, a skeleton. He couldn't help his proverbial hackles from raising. It was obvious that the boil was mocking him, but he wasn't just going to sit back and take it from him. Instead his wings spread out a little to try to give a a grander figure. "Good," he answered, ignoring the other boil's sarcasm as he crossed his arms. He was a demon, of course he had the right of way.

He started to take a step forward, filter basically non-existence as this was an undead he was talking to. It was always very much in doubt as to whether or not they understood much, and he really didn't care. "I thought they'd keep your kind busy elsewhere," he grumbled as he started to move past him.

That was the truth of it. He honestly did believe that the school would be smart enough to keep the undead to their own area, and that he wouldn't ever have to actually interact with them. The realization that he would actually have to talk to them and deal with them was not only a shock, it was horrifying. The next three years might be full of undeads blocking his paths, and that was simply not something he was prepared to deal with.

Ugh, he had already had to talk to one. At least it had had basic language skills. That was probably really good for an undead.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:55 pm
Rojo didn't actually squish against the wall, despite his offer to tone down his presence. He crossed his arms to match, suddenly wishing he had wings or a tail. Not because he was aiming to look more intimidating, but just because. In fact, as soon as his arms were crossed he loosened them again and let his hands fall to his sides as if he couldn't be bothered. He slid his foot slightly closer to the demon, shifting his weight onto it and leaning in as though he was about to share the best secret he'd ever heard.

"There are all-demon schools around, you know." He tapped his index fingers together in a horrible show of manufactured innocence. "As Amityville's public relations representative, I would be happy to find the appropriate adult to help you transfer your credits."

His kind. Peh. It usually wasn't in him to break out the titles or the big words, but he'd been watching a lot of The Real Mayors of H.Town recently and this guy was a meanieface.

ramenli

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:22 pm
Oh Jack the thing was getting closer. The skeleton also opened his mouth and kept talking, something about all-demon schools (and that really sounded pretty good actually) but beyond that Sacha didn't even hear him. He was instead caught up in by another fact that he had noticed, and with a start he realized that the boil had stopped talking.

The look the small gave him was still filled with disgust, but now it was laced with something else. Pity. "Do you not even have a tongue?"

Unconsciously Sacha shivered. Truly this was the most pathetic creature he'd come across. This one was even worse off than a zombie, and he couldn't even know the joys he was missing. "Maybe there's some sort of support group for your kind..."

Smerdle
Total meanieface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:18 am
There was that 'your kind' again. Out of all of the reactions people'd had to him here, he was beginning to think he liked that one least. So dismissive. He was too fabulous to be dismissed. And the demon wasn't even responding to his taunting properly. It was frustrating. The correct answer was something more along the lines of, 'I hear the all-undead prison camp is lovely this time of year' or 'No, you!' not some comment about his lack of a tongue. Why did that even matter at all? He very rarely ate, and he could speak just fine without one.

"Nnnnnoooo," he replied. "A tongue would make my skull... bulky." He didn't comment on the support group thing, mostly because he didn't understand it. A support group for tongues? Was that like having a school club for tongues? He had never even considered such a thing.

ramenli
meaniest

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm
Just the thought of it all had Sacha's stomach churning unpleasantly. This was disgusting, and possibly the worst part about it was that the boil didn't even seem upset. Oh, he probably didn't know what he was missing and maybe that was why he was okay but it was still just so, so disturbing.

"You should see about getting an implant," he declared, sounding as if the words out of his mouth were absolute the most obvious and correct thing there was in the world. Not that getting a tongue would help much, the skeleton would still be a disgrace and blight on Halloween, but it would be a start.

During all of this Sacha's wings and tail were being drawn in slightly, not to make himself a smaller target or anything, but really because he didn't want to risk touching the other boil as he started trying to edge around him. Hopefully nothing about him was contagious, but one could never been too sure.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 am
Rojo remained still for a while, considering what the demon had said as well as the demon himself. Honestly, the suggestion of a tongue implant would have sounded rather gross even coming from someone whose opinion he valued. From this boil it was gross, irritating, and a little curious. As annoying as this encounter had proven to be, however, curiosity still overtook the skeleton.

"Why?" he asked with a tilt of his head and a backward step. "Even if it wasn't all..." He lolled his tilted skull—left, right, left, right—like a puggle with its head out the window of a catbus. "...it wouldn't be used for what it was meant to be used for. It wouldn't taste or lick anything. It would get all dried out too. Like a pink scareling sock! Ugh. Someone else should have it. I do not want your tongue implant."

His question and tangential observations were almost physically demanding in their earnestness. At least he had inadvertently given the demon more room.

ramenli

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 pm
Room that Sacha had every intention of taking advantage of. It was obvious this cretin was a bit dimwitted. It seemed he couldn't even figure out what a tongue was for, and surely there were Fear healers out there that could make the tongue work. Probably none that the boil could afford on his own, but maybe some healer would take pity and take him on as a charity case. Or perhaps as an experiment. It surely couldn't hurt the boil to be experimented on.

He had started to shift past the skeleton, sidestepping to keep an eye on him, when the demon came to a screeching halt. His eyes flicked over to the skeleton, voice incredulous. "My tongue implant? My tongue, or even one remotely like it, would be worth far too much for an undead like you. It wouldn't hurt for you to go beg some Fear healer for even a minipet's tongue. Swallow your pride, not that you'd taste it going down anyways." By the end his tone had taken on one of scorn. He didn't have time for people like this. People with no tongues. Disgusting.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 am
He had meant the new tongue the boil and his tonguey friends would be offering, not the old one in the other's mouth, but that didn't really matter now, not when the demon was getting so emotional over it all. Rojo's frustration was decidedly less simmery and more mocking.

"Your tongue is filled with filthy lies," Rojo singsonged. His hand slowly rose, finger extended, aiming to prod the demon on the shoulder or simply point accusingly. It was unclear. "It is worth nothing because it is so mean."

ramenli
apologies for lateness i was doing a thing with lots of words o_o

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm
It was like a slow motion horror film as the bone prodded into his shoulder, and Sacha couldn't repress a shudder of disgust as he jerked away.

"My tongue is a gift," he sneered as haughtily as he could. If only he had been taller it would have been so much more effective to look down his nose at the undead, but instead he stood there, chin jutting upwards as he tried to prove that the boil was beneath him.

"Whatever," he added, then turned on his heel. "We're done here." Wings held tight to his body and his tail drifting to the far side away from the skeleton boil he started down the hall. In his mind he had just delivered the final verbal blow. He definitely wasn't running away.

Smerdle
I'm not really sure what else to do and I think this could just wrap up a good initial meet and greet? If you want to continue this feel free to and/or I can edit my post!

Thank you for letting Sacha be a racist/speciesist little brat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff