Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:17 pm
[ooc: Sorry I keep changing Hileinna's looks. I'm trying to find the perfect picture sweatdrop ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna did not have any time to react to Listio's sudden attack. She stared at the ceiling, surprised how easy it was for her to fall. From what she had witnessed, Listio used the moment she knocked her blade away to knock her down. The momentum of the blade had weakened her stance, thus broke her steadiness. She took note of all that.

She looked at Listio, also taking note of what she said. She grabbed Listio's hand, getting up with her assistance. "So you are a speed-type fighter." she wore a saddened expression, "I must admit...I am always at a great disadvantage with speed-type opponents" she looked down at her gear, "If you've noticed, I wear ebony armor. It's quite heavy, so my movement is restricted." she said before looking back at Listio.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

"Ah as i thought. This is why we train. You say you have trouble with speed type enemies. Lets train you to remove that trouble. With my skill i don't have much in the way of defense. I go in for the fast hits so you need to predict my moves. As a heavy fighter you have the time and the aggression to observe your surroundings and keep a level head." Listio said as she backed up a bit and prepared to attack again.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stared at Listio for a few moments before looking down at her blade. She inhaled and exhaled before looking back at Listio, going into a different stance She got herself ready for Listio's attack, gripping tightly on her blade.

"She aimed for my legs last time...I wonder if she'd aim for them again..." meanwhile, she was predicting the different ways Listio could take her down in her head.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He walked in and found Emalie and the twins, as well as Carter. He waved at them. Nami leaned towards Erin. "Who's that?"
"That's da, apparently..." Erin explained.
Carter looked at Jaecen. "I-I thought he was taller..."
Emalie rubbed her head. "Back on track, twins. Let's go. We have to brainstorm here. Where could Sasha have gotten to?"
Erin clicked his tongue. "I hardly have a clue, since Aunt Kuro would have sensed a portal opening or something."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:07 am
User Image

"Here i come." She said as she moved fast at Hileinna but then she seemed to phase out and appear again behind Hildeinna but this time with he keyblade in hand about to do a wide swing at Hileinna's back.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty's yellow eyes seemed to glaze over as if she were in a trance, her tail went back and forth to the movement of a second hand.

Jaster walked in while swallowing something.
"Hey, check out Misty's tail, I think she's in sync with a clock." he chuckled giving a hint.
"Maybe she's got a glimpse? Those two were connected when they were turned into heartless all that time ago."

Jaster chuckled
"So, ready to spar?" he grinned

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna only had a few seconds to react, but she was able to successfully block Listio's strike with her ebony gauntlet. At the same time, she swung the blunt side of her blade at Listio's legs while turning around. However, since she was only using one hand to wield her blade while striking, her strike was slower than normal.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

Listio turned her foot and planted it on the blade and used it as a push board and hopped over Hileinna and landed on her other side and turned around. "Good. You predicted my move. I may move fast but if you knew how i fought you could have countered instead of blocked. Not try coming at me."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna smiled at Listio, "Since this is only a sparring session, I thought it'd be best to block. But, I will keep that in mind during a real battle." she responded. She went into the same stance she used earlier and slowly approached Listio at first. When she was only a few feet away, far enough for her blade to reach, she was about to swing her blade from the side. But she stopped the swing midway and quickly switched her swing to a low strike.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

"Hmm. Reflect." Listio said blocking the attack. She smiled. "For any other opponent without a will over magic that would have been a good tactic. i'm impressed you learned that so fast. But then there are the magic users you have to deal with. How good is your magic?" She asked.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna made a few steps back after her attack was reflected, quickly going into her battle stance again. But, she raised her eyebrows when Listio asked her about her magic potential. She stood normally, lowering her blade, "I don't have any knowledge of magic. All I know how to do is that magic you just used, reflect." She held her sword straight up and in front of her, "Reflect." she said as Reflect's barrier appeared in front of her for a moment before disappearing. She put her sword down, "I figured that I could use this spell to reflect an opponent's magic back at them." she explained.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 am
User Image

"Hmm I see. It would probably be in your best interest to learn a few spells from a magic teacher if there is one around. I could teach you a spell to help you in a pinch. Haste." Listio said hoping she would say yes.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:05 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna folded her arms and cupped her chin, "Haste? Hmm...if I remember correctly, that's a spell for boosting one's speed." She thought about it for a few seconds, "...I suppose that would be a useful spell to learn, but," she frowned, "Would it even work on a...'heavy-type' such as myself?" She somewhat doubted that Haste would work on her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

"Anyone can use the spell. Its not much increasing our speed as it is slowing the world around you. For a heavy type as you, you should be able to use it to compensate for your lack of speed." Listio said with a nod to her.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:04 pm
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty remained in her trance of almost clocklike perfection

Jaster looked at Jaecen
"ready to fight or hungry?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items