Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm
Looking over their new home from a distance, the pale colored mare sighed. Why in the world did she agree to do this? How could she protect those from evils outside, when she couldn't even protect herself from her own cursed daughter? It was her own fault that her daughter became what she did. Day in and day out she consistently put herself down for it, and was always looking over her shoulder, fearful that her daughter would attack at any moment.

So many have tried to help her, and tried to explain to Adelle, that it was not her fault that her daughter is what she is. Every single time though, she tried to hear what they were saying, but the thoughts and doubts crept back into her head. Shihab, her mate, wanted to try and find a way to help Adelle through this, and perhaps distract her, get her focused on something new. So, here they were, The Silver Willow Bell Herd, a herd for them to look over and help others both two and four leggers a like. Didn't matter their blood lines or relations, they would help them all. Or, at least that was what Shihab wanted. Which then brought her back to her original thought of, how in the world could she do this?

As she continued to watch over the herd from her perch, a tear rolled down away from her eye, as she once more started to bury herself in the thoughts of her cursed daughter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:43 pm
Whether Adelle knew it or not, Claude had been watching her from his position next to his resting mate. She was always still -- Adelle was a mare of little action, preferring to think rather than act. The trouble was, her thoughts had taken a more poisonous turn as of late. He wasn't her mate, but he was her peer, and without Shihab here to help her at the moment, it was Claude's responsibility. For that reason, he hoisted himself up on old and aching joints and stretched his wings. They hadn't been used for a while, having no need to flight in these past peaceful years, so they groaned when he took off. Be the time he landed next to Adelle, his back groaned in pain from the exertion.

"You know," he said, working out the kinks by working his wings a bit more. "We don't exactly need a sentry. We've had peace for the longest time. So tell me," he finally tucked his wings back against his sides and came up beside her. "Why are you up here alone while your grandchildren play down below?" He nodded towards Lucian and his brother and sister.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:56 pm
((I'm replying on my iPad so forgive me for typos and potentially short posts))

Glancing over at her dear friend, she sighed and shook her head. "It is nice to think, without the noise." A breeze gently rang the bells that were adorned on her, as she paused to think again.

"I just...I worry, I worry that she is going to attack us at some point."

Adelle knew That she wasn't suppose to worry, but how could she not when it was her fault that her daughter was like that. "I created that monster and I can't protect them." Her wing stretched out over the edge, wiping out from her vision the sight of those playing below her. "Perhaps it is time for me to seek her out and offer my death to her in order to keep you all safe."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games