Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 am
Midnight Mare

Abdiel was relieved that Rahnya was not hurt. He smirked and called after her as he ran to catch up, "That was a good one!"

He stopped beside her when he reached the river. He could tell something was on her mind. He nudged her gently with his muzzle. "Tag."

He remembered what she said about traveling before their game and he wondered what all the bad stuff that kept her moving on was. He wanted to protect her from it. "What's on your mind?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:43 am
BelaLucina

Rahnya nudged him back a little harder. 'Oh, just how dreadfully cold this part of the land is!!' In all her years of travel, she STILL hadn't gotten use to the cooler temperatures. 'Honestly, why I ever chose to leave the desert was beyond me..' Of course she had to leave the desert though, before her old herd kicked her out.

As the wind picked up, all she could think about was finding shelter. Perking up she huffed. 'Let's find somewhere a little warmer maybe?'

Midnight Mare

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:45 am
Midnight Mare

Abdiel shivered at the wind and looked towards the mountains. "Maybe a cave somewhere?" he asked. That would shelter them from the wind. He didn't want Rahnya to be cold. He reached back and removed the blanket from his back. "You can have mine as well if you like. I'm used to this cold weather, never having lived in the desert." He grinned as he held out the blanket towards her.

"Shall we get moving then?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces