Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] You Could Be My Unintended Friend (BC/D&G)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Today was Banana Creme's day off from her makeshift bakery in the back of Cloud Nine. It had been cloudy all day, which the white mare actually enjoyed, especially if she was going to be outside... But while she was out shopping, the sky had decided to open up and release a downpour. Quickly sheltering herself beneath a cafe's awning, she sat at one of the outside tables near the windows, sighing a bit as she watched the rain. Well, it wasn't entirely a bad thing. It'd been awhile since Creme had watched the rain fall from outside... Or watched it at all, really. It was a nice, relaxing feeling, but... It kinda looked like it wasn't going to end any time soon.

"Hnn... I wonder how much longer this is going to last..." She sighed, though she knew that she had nowhere she needed to go, or no one that needed her around either. Ah. That was a rather depressing thought. But she quickly staved off that idea when she saw another phony out in the rain, eyes widening a bit at that long mass of dark, multicoloured hair that fell around the mare's neck. Wow, she was beautiful. It was a little unfair. But what in the world was she doing out in the rain? Wasn't it kind of... Cold..?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was unlike Doom and Gloom to hang out in Cloud Nine. Usually it was much too busy for the antisocial mare but today was different. While most Phonies would choose to spend a day such as today inside, Doom and Gloom thought it the perfect day to spend it outdoors. The rain was so relaxing and she loved the way it felt on her even if it did make her massive clump of hair a little hard to manage.

As the pessimistic mare made her way through the shops something caught her eye. Another Phony sat outside, which was certainly unusual but not all together unheard of. She was very brightly colored but also very pretty even to someone such as Doom and Gloom. She wasn't exactly the most chatty of Phonies but maybe she needed an umbrella? It wouldn't hurt to at least ask as this was one Phony that never left the house without one, even if she rarely used it. The rain seemed to have left her in a better mood, making her even a little bit generous.

She made her way over to the cafe's awning, waiting to speak until she was next to the other mare. "...You wouldn't happen to need an umbrella, would you? Umm...it's just I have an extra and all and the rain can certainly catch you off guard if you're not watching out for it...and it looks like this isn't going to let up for awhile." she said, a little on the awkward side. She wasn't exactly the best at talking to others but the weather was a strong point of conversation for her.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm
Creme had just been staring as the other mare approached her, having not noticed how close she actually was until they were just a few feet away from each other, and good lord did the white mare begin to panic. The gorgeous phony was going to talk to her?! Oh no. Oh no. Not only had the mare noticed her, she was now talking to Creme, and the blond phony couldn't do anything but gape wide-eyed at her for a good moment or two before she reached up to tug down her mildly wet hat a little further down over her head. When the pale lavender girl asked her if she needed an umbrella, BC blinked and looked down at the thing, then back up at the mare, then back down to the umbrella, and once more back up at the mare, her voice nervous but a little amused.

"...A-Ah... Don't you... Need it now..?" Of course she didn't. If Creme had just bothered to put two and two together (the sopping wet hair and the disuse of the umbrella)... "Oh. Um. Unless you're enjoying the rain..? But you might... Catch a cold..." Ah. Well. That was a little more awkward than the first attempt at speaking, but at least it couldn't get any worse, right?

"Thanks... For offering... Um. Let me at least buy you a drink for the trouble..?"

Ah, scratch that. It could get more awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:14 pm
"Oh...um...I guess you could do that..." She looked at the ground before quickly shoving the umbrella at the colorful Phony. "Just take it...it's not like I need it or anything, I am a weather Phony after all!" she said. She wasn't so much bragging as she was just stating the obvious.

She turned her attention back to the weather. "It's wonderful isn't it? I love a good rain storm! she exclaimed, shaking out her soaked hair a bit. "....But you probably don't think so...lots of no good Phonies don't know something nice when they see it!" she puffed out her cheeks a bit, clearly starting to get mad. She grumbled to herself a bit before plopping herself down at a nearby table, her eyes glued to the sky.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:22 pm
A weather phony? Creme had never heard of such a thing, but she supposed it made sense, what with the mare walking around in the rain-- Oh. And her cutie mark, too. Pulling the umbrella close to her chest, she blinked, listening to the other praise the rain and frown upon those who didn't enjoy it. It called her quickly to defend herself. "O-Oh, uh, no... I actually like the rain..." BC gave a small nod to the pouring rain beyond the awning that they were under. "It's just... I work almost every day, so I can't afford to walk out in it and possibly get sick." Standing from her seat and still clutching the umbrella close to her, the white mare moved to the doors of the restaurant, turning to the long-haired phony in a short pause.

"I'm... Going to go get you a drink, okay? Stay here. I'll be right back." Disappearing into Cloud Nine, she ignored her brother's question of why she was actually at the restaurant today, instead asking him to make her two hot chocolates with lots of marshmallows. He gave her an inquisitive look, but she still ignored it, trying not to blush or do anything stupid to let him know that she was actually socializing with someone, god forbid. When the drinks were fixed, she balanced them both on a tray, clutching the handle of the umbrella in between her teeth before she slipped back outside, setting the tray down on the table in front of the other mare. "It's cold outside, so... I just guessed you might enjoy something warm."

Taking the seat opposite of the beautiful phony, Creme took a sip of her own drink, her eyes averted from the other's own. "...With this umbrella, I can go out walking in the rain all I want now... So... Thanks." She smiled into her cup, her ears twitching vaguely at the sound of distant thunder. "My name's Banana Creme, by the way. Ah... Wh-What's yours..?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:08 pm
The gloomy Phony nodded as the other spoke. It was odd to find another who liked the rain but, it was a pleasant surprise for Doom and Gloom. The slightest of hint of a smile crossed her face as she spoke, "Well I'm glad someone agrees with me! ....Others...don't know what they're missing out on....." She trailed off, turning as the other Phony left to get drinks.

She sighed, watching the rain by herself made her start to wonder why the other Phony had even offered her a drink. She certainly had never done something this nice even as payment for something. The pessimistic Phony preferred to take what she needed even at the expense of another Phony.

She didn't give it another thought upon hearing the other Phony returning. She turned to see the brightly colored Phony carrying a tray and balancing the umbrella between her teeth. A nicer Phony may have seen this and gone to help but, not Doom and Gloom. She simply watched, an amused smile crossing her face as the other Phony made her way over.

Once they were face-to-face again D&G gingerly took the cup between her hooves. Without saying a word she took the first sip, only to later blurt out a very insincere thank you. She nodded a bit at the other thanking her for the umbrella. Another Phony enjoying the rain to it's fullest was always a good thing!

She grunted a bit, mouth full of hot chocolate, at the others introduction. Swallowing quickly she slowly spoke her own introduction. "...Oh...it's nice to meet you...I guess....I'm Doom and Gloom..."

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 pm
Doom and Gloom, huh? Well... It certainly seemed to fit this phony, that was for sure. But despite the sharpness of the darker mare's personality, Banana Creme somehow found odd comfort in her presence. Perhaps it was because the girl reminded her of her own mother. Lemon Lime was always direct and honest to a fault, though she never really meant to hurt other's feelings, she said what she wanted, and Creme had come to love her for that.

B-But she'd just met this other phony. Just because she felt a weird giddiness at finding someone whose personality she easily got along with, didn't mean that they were going to be friends, later on down the road..."Doom and Gloom... Ah, okay. I'll remember that..." Taking a slow drink of her hot chocolate, the white mare turned her gaze back out to the rain, humming with a little satisfaction into her mug.

"...It hasn't rained this hard in a long time. It's nice. No one's outside, so you don't have to worry about having to run into anyone and having to engage in a stupid conversation. ...---Ah. I mean. Um. N-Not that... Talking to you was stupid-- I, ah.... This... I...." s**t, she was blowing it! ".... I'm sorry. I really am enjoying your rainy-weather company..." Oh lord, did she really just say that? Creme felt like an absolute idiot, but hopefully the pretty mare wouldn't judge her too harshly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:01 pm
The gloomy Phony continued sipping her hot chocolate as she watched the rain, only half listening to the other Phony. This company wasn't all together horrible, this other Phony...Banana Creme was it? Regardless of her name she wasn't trying to start a fight with her or even worse insult her messy hair. So she decided to put in a little more effort than usual today.

"Yeah...it's nice to see a rain this hard..." she nodded at the colorful Phony before continuing "It's good that all those nasty Phonies are inside...I hate engaging conversations with those good-for-nothing shitheads!" She grumbled and looked at the ground, kicking at it with her back legs, before turning her attention back to BC. "I wouldn't normally say this but....you're not extremely terrible to be around......." she trailed off, this time looking Banana Creme straight in the eyes. Well it wasn't much but it was something right? Coming from such a gloomy mare made it seem like an almost marriage proposal.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 am
Coming from Doom and Gloom, it seemed like that was a major compliment, and Banana Creme, for once in her life, took a compliment gracefully. "Ah, that's good to know... Normally, I um... I just put people off completely..." Silence befell her for a good few moments, allowing the both of them to drink their hot chocolate in the sounds of the rain and the thunder, quite happy to be able to just enjoy the weather. But when her hot chocolate was finished, she hummed, eyeing the umbrella on the table with odd excitement.

"So, you like walking in the rain, right?" the mare asked quietly, turning her mug with her hoof idly. "Do you, um. Do you wanna go to the park or something? The kids' slides have some really nice places to sit and watch the rain. ...Not to mention that they kinda turn into water slides during times like these. Haha." Hopefully it wouldn't be too weird of a suggestion, but Creme was feeling so relaxed now, she couldn't help but start to get a little playful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:58 pm
The gloomy Phony gave a quiet chuckle, the hint of a smile crossing her lips. "I...don't exactly make too many friends either....Usually I end up hating most Phonies I come across and...they don't exactly like me either but...it's their loss...." she paused for a second to look back at her companion before continuing. "I just won't tell them when they're about to be caught in a rain storm..." Doom and Gloom went silent after that, staring at the rain and finishing off her drink she stood, setting the empty mug on a nearby table.

She nodded when Banana Creme finally spoke. "Yes, the park is...pleasant during days like today....no snot-nosed kids to ruin it." She gave a faint smile again at Creme mentioning the water slides. "I've never been on a water slide before...but....yes that sounds fun." It was rare that the pale Phony would ever want to do anything fun but, something was different about this Phony. She actually was making the mare the slightest bit cheerful with her company.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:54 pm
"Well, there's a first time for everything. I know it'll be fun if you enjoy the rain so much." The mare nodded before she stood, abandoning her empty cup on the table before she moved out into the rain, the downpour soaking her almost instantly. Her knit hat stuck to her face with her bangs, making her laugh a little at the feeling before she reached up to move the wet hair out of her eyes. "Step one, completed..." BC chuckled to herself, knowing that she couldn't look any more stupid than she did right now... So anything else she could possibly do wrong wouldn't look too bad in comparison. ... Hopefully.

When she was sure that Doom and Gloom was going to follow her, she led the way over to the park where all the little ones played on sunny days. Now, it just looked like a fire hydrant had exploded on top of the slides, what, with the way they were just bursting with rain water. But that was how Banana Creme had wanted it to look. It made for better sliding.

"It's not gonna be super crazy," she called, trying to be louder than the sound of the storm around them. "But it's still fun." As if to demonstrate, the white mare hopped up to the top of one of the tallest slides, backing up for a moment before she shot herself onto the slippery plastic, sliding down on her back like a cannonball in the rain. She let out a shout of excitement when she landed on her rump, actually verbally enjoying herself for once.

"S-See? Not so bad!"

Yunonia
SCREAMS BCAUSE IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas