Harry Potter Stuff At School Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:48 pm
So anyone every do anything Harry Potter like at school? I know at my school we've named the teachers after the teachers in Harry Potter (my chemistry teacher is Snape, she's like a female version of him...). And then there's these two guys who bought in quill pens (they made them theirselves) and bottles of ink and used those for the longest of times. So, any other stories of what someone or yourself has done or would like to do?

This one thinks that sometime on a dress down day (I go to a private school that requires uniforms) she'd like to try to dress up as a character, or at least wear Hogwarts robe-ish stuff, though the future only has to tell if I'll ever do it or not...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:01 pm
aside from yelling AVADA KADAVRA at someone?  

LittleMy

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:40 pm
Heh, that sounds good. Some teachers would definatly be the Snape kind, in personality, or the McGonagall. I do not actually go to a proper high school at the moment, so I can't have anything in school like that. Unless I started to imagine things, at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:50 am
Can't say I have. I don't think my uni professors would get it.

I talk about it a lot  

Merry Berry

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:53 am
LittleMy
aside from yelling AVADA KADAVRA at someone?

Kedavra.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:05 am
My school colors are red and gold, so pep rallies kind of look all (EW) Gryffindor. So my friend and I knitted ourselves some nice green and silver scarves to wear. Actually, we hate pep rallies and never go anyway, but it was fun to do.  

Tsunami!

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:04 am
Tsunami!
My school colors are red and gold, so pep rallies kind of look all (EW) Gryffindor. So my friend and I knitted ourselves some nice green and silver scarves to wear. Actually, we hate pep rallies and never go anyway, but it was fun to do.

Thats what I love about living in England, No pep rallies  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:58 pm
Tsunami!

That sounds like fun! My school only has pep rallies twice a year.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Geminosity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:23 pm
Well my biology teacher hwo is ANCIENT she looks like mcgonnagal and her last name is mcdonalson.
LOL
she lets us call her mcgonnagal too lmao!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:57 am
darkmetallic
Well my biology teacher hwo is ANCIENT she looks like mcgonnagal and her last name is mcdonalson.
LOL
she lets us call her mcgonnagal too lmao!

That is awesome!  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Compeh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:51 am
[My hearts can't be used right now gonk ]

My social studies teacher reminds me of Professor Bins... Just a little more *****. {He's been reported for sexual harassment twice this year, nine times last year, and is always confusing my gender.}

My other teachers are too nice... My Language arts teacher is my favourite... She'd resemble like... Lupin's personality...

We have like, this huge guy, who is 6'1. {We're in seventh grade... Yes, I am only thirteen. gonk } I think he closely resembles Hagrid.. Just not in lookes. ninja

I got called Malfoy once.. Have no clue why... My hair is purple, red, blond, brown, and black... Not icky platnum{Spelling?} blonde... Just it's blond by default.

I have brought a quill and an ink pen to school, but I prefer my usual pens I draw with. >>

Most of my friends are into Cirque Du Freak... I'm into Harry Potter, the Da Vinci Code, art history and manga... Cirque du Freak only lasts about an hour when I read them..{The books, I mean. I finish them in an hour..} so I have to wait to get to school to take it back.. Both of the next book are overdue for the other people. gonk

... I get distracted easy. Anyway. My school doesn't like stuff like that... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:16 am
I have a teacher that resembles professor Bins also, Mr. P. He's ancient, he taught my mother and her older sisters and brother (she's my grandma's 8th and last child, so 7 children at my school before her...). Mr. P teaches in monotone and drones on and on about some things. And then, sometimes, he'll stop mid-problem when someone asks a question and will go on to expain some mathmatical concept way too high for our grade level to answer the question. On the night that parents came in to talk with him he taught all of our parents about how and what he was teaching us.

Though it was funny one day, we got him to sing for us. Apparently in the senior class he sang "skip to my lou" one day after a kid skipped class....

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:39 pm
lmao bins  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:31 pm
Remeber how in the Goblet of Fire Fred and George drink the aging potion? My friends and I imitated that using bottles of Mountain Dew.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Artemis-Slytherin Godess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:11 pm
My BF and I went around calling each other Harry and Ron for almost an hour. Then the teacher told us to stop... All my teachers think I'm insane! xd  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff