Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gimme dat gold!
  All da gold.
View Results

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:58 pm
Kittywitch

How's that going? I lost track of it around the second season.

The end of the second season is soooo awesome, though you could tell they kind of saved the big surprises up just to have a cliff hanger. The third season is largely in Neverland with is awesome, but only like 10 episodes in and I find some of it a little draggy. Love Neverland, hate that they keep waffling around there and doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:27 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch

The end of the second season is soooo awesome, though you could tell they kind of saved the big surprises up just to have a cliff hanger. The third season is largely in Neverland with is awesome, but only like 10 episodes in and I find some of it a little draggy. Love Neverland, hate that they keep waffling around there and doing nothing.

I've been there, seeing what could be a really good plot element not reaching its potential is so frustrating.  

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:31 pm
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch

I've been there, seeing what could be a really good plot element not reaching its potential is so frustrating.

It really is, especially when it is a surprising event turned predictable.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch

Oh, yuck! I'm sorry to hear that. It reminds me of some writing advice I got once:
If you get stuck on a story, think of the most cliché, obvious thing that could happen. Then, figure out how to stop that from happening.  

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 pm
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch

Oh, yuck! I'm sorry to hear that. It reminds me of some writing advice I got once:
If you get stuck on a story, think of the most cliché, obvious thing that could happen. Then, figure out how to stop that from happening.

That is actually probably the best advice ever for that situation. Think I am going to take a bit of a break from Once Upon a Time and watch something else for a while, think I have been binging it too much and maybe that is why I am getting a little disinterested. Gotta finish VGHS so maybe I'll do that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch

That is actually probably the best advice ever for that situation. Think I am going to take a bit of a break from Once Upon a Time and watch something else for a while, think I have been binging it too much and maybe that is why I am getting a little disinterested. Gotta finish VGHS so maybe I'll do that...
VGHS?  

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff