Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gimme dat gold!
  All da gold.
View Results

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:38 pm
Seriously though, why I am making so much gold?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:40 pm
Posty post.  

Kinou_Himmel

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:43 pm
Figure I will only spam for gold in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:47 pm
Gonna go on a shopping spree!  

Kinou_Himmel

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:51 pm
Get all the shiny things!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:58 pm
Three more presents to wrap!  

Kinou_Himmel

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:06 pm
Two more!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Ooopps, forgot one, so still three.  

Kinou_Himmel

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:55 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Ooo I've never done that either. There is actually a Doctor Who Christmas marathon on Space right now, so got that on in the background while I am wrapping presents and doing some crafting on LOTRO. Waiting for my parents to drag me to church for Christmas mass >.<
I hate going to that, but it is the one time a year they really want me to come so I suck it up and do it for them.

That's cool, what are they showing?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Ooo I've never done that either. There is actually a Doctor Who Christmas marathon on Space right now, so got that on in the background while I am wrapping presents and doing some crafting on LOTRO. Waiting for my parents to drag me to church for Christmas mass >.<
I hate going to that, but it is the one time a year they really want me to come so I suck it up and do it for them.

I think it was just all the Who christmas specials from all the doctors?  

Kinou_Himmel

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:46 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel

Too bad The Feast of Steven is missing. The audio track is hilarious, enough to make it one of my favourites.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:15 pm
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel

Too bad The Feast of Steven is missing. The audio track is hilarious, enough to make it one of my favourites.

Bahaha that is awesome that it is that funny. Honestly don't know a lot about Doctor Who, but still is fun to have on in the background biggrin  

Kinou_Himmel

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel

Bahaha that is awesome that it is that funny. Honestly don't know a lot about Doctor Who, but still is fun to have on in the background biggrin

It's just a really good show, you don't really need as much background to enjoy it as some people think. That said, watching it in order is really the best way to do it if you know you're going to watch all of it. It does build on itself and if you don't see the character growth in order it comes off as sporadic characterization.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:30 pm
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel

It's just a really good show, you don't really need as much background to enjoy it as some people think. That said, watching it in order is really the best way to do it if you know you're going to watch all of it. It does build on itself and if you don't see the character growth in order it comes off as sporadic characterization.

One of these days I'll have to give it a shot. So many great shows out there right now, got such a long list of things to watch! Working on Once Upon a Time right now smile  

Kinou_Himmel

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:35 pm
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel
Kittywitch
Kinou_Himmel

One of these days I'll have to give it a shot. So many great shows out there right now, got such a long list of things to watch! Working on Once Upon a Time right now smile

How's that going? I lost track of it around the second season.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff