¸¸.•*¨*•♫ н α ρ ρ у н σ ℓ í ∂ α уѕ , g υ í ℓ ∂ í є ѕ ! ! ♫•*¨*•.¸¸

User Image

Heyoooo, my favorite guildies! Whether you're celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or the Winter Solstice, I hope your holidays have been getting along swimmingly!!

As you can see, here at ⓕⓡⓔⓔ! ιωαтσвι ғαη cℓυв, we are hosting contests for all to join--who knows, you may even come out with a nice prize!
But before we get started, I'm here to lay out a couple of ground rules:

Follow all instructions within Gaia ToS and guild rules.
Please respect your fellow guildies and their posts! Harassment towards others is by no means tolerable here.
Please do not quote the first post unless otherwise instructed. Don't worry. We'll see your post.
Read all contest descriptions carefully before entering, and follow contest instructions. This is pretty self-explanatory, but I mean, hey. Can't hurt to be careful, right?
This event ends January 1st, so make sure to get your entries in by then!
If you're not having fun, I hate to break it to you, but you're probably doing it wrong. Relax; this is all for good fun!
Although it's not mandatory, it would be super rad if you'd donate! Most of the prize funds do come from Taichou [Matsuokaa Rin]'s pocket, so it's be great to maybe contribute a bit.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them below, and one of us will address you as soon as possible.

Alright, well, now that we've gotten the rules covered, feel free to enter any contest you'd like! May all your holidays be cheery and bright!!