Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image
Msitu was actually starting to enjoy the new mountain even with its none squishy dirt. she still missed the swamp lands she had mostly grown up in and did whine at her father a lot for quite some time. it had taken her this long to really start liking her new home and really explore it since she was stubborn about liking this new home she was forced to settle in. there was a bounce in her step as she wandered about and enjoyed the sun of the afternoon. humming along, it wouldn't be hard to spot her or hear her for that matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:09 pm
( a note: He IS part of the pride but I never got the updated cert x__x )

User Image

Uziel have been resisting the changes when it comes to the pride moving from the swamplands to mountains but he is gradually starting to like the changes because now there is no more pesky mosquitoes to deal with. Shaking his mane, the large male stretches his body out and climbs down one side of mountain, intent on hunting because he's hungry and his siblings is nowhere to be found so he couldn't go hunting with them. "Mmm...~" He hums as he trots across the meadow and paused when he heard the humming, thinking its one of his siblings so he goes into stalking hunter mode.

Slithering through the tall grasses, Uziel's eyes peers over the top of grasses and reels back when he sees a beautiful black and white female just basically strolling around enjoying herself and his eyes went wide before he jerked back down in the cover of grass, not sure how to behave around females at all! What am I going to do?! He frets to himself as the grass visibly trembles.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 pm
Msitu heard a bit of noise and stopped in her tracks as it was a light noise. looking around, it took her a moment before she spotted a big bright white male trying to hide in the grass. snickering a bit, she walked right over to him without a care as she had seen him around the pride before. " that white coat of yours does not blend well in the green grass just had to let you know." grinning, she was a very outgoing girl and had no problems going up to a male to chit chat. it was very clear she was not shy in the lest bit as she sat down right in front of him and stuck her tongue out at him. " should of tried harder if you were trying to sneak around and follow." she couldn't help but tease the poor male but it was all in good fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:27 pm
As he continues to try to frantically think of a way to be suave and smooth while either approaching her or walking away, HE got approached by the female instead! AHH!! His body stiffens up little bit as the female starts teasing him and he slowly looks up to see if she's leaving but she's sitting down. Oh man.. oh man... He thinks frantically to himself as he slowly sits up on his hunches and tries to give him a suave smile but it came out as this awkward crooked smile. "I wasn't trying to hide at all.. I was just..... "His eyes looks around frantically for an excuse before he spotted the sun. "Sun-basking that's all.." He says with a huge relieved sigh.

This poor guy have no idea how to cover his nerves and its right out there for the female to look at. Uziel paws little bit at the grass before he shifts around uncomfortably, looking at the female. "I am Urivayotornotach but you can call me Uziel for short.. it.. it it.." He stutters as he clears his throat. "its my pleasure meeting you." His skin under his pale colored fur is burning up with embarrassment and he's silently wishing that the ground underneath him will open up to swallow him!

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:52 pm
Msitu giggled at him as she saw through his little excuse but wouldn't call more attention to it as she wouldn't wanna chase him away. he seemed like a sweetie so she figured it would be fun to become buddies with him as she needed to gain more friends other than her family. " it's a pleasure to meet you. i'm Msitu Farasi but you can call me Msitu for short if you want." she badly wanted to giggle more as she found it adorable how embarrassed he seemed to be around her. "so Uziel what brings you out and about?" trying to make him less embarrassed by keeping the conversation going without drawing attention to his silliness. she tried her best not to want to tease and pester him since she just met him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:59 pm
As the female giggled once again, Uziel's ears swivels around before pinning against his skull momentarily and he discovered that he really liked to hear her laugh because it is refreshing but he couldn't put his paw on the reason why. "Msitu Farasi.. Msitu... very pretty name." Uziel says with a crooked smile (a sad excuse for suave smile). "Hm..?" He blinks as he gives her an owlish stare before he remembered what was he planning on doing but just when he was going to tell her that he's going hunting, his stomach grumbled loudly. The pinkish tinge starts to show through his white fur as he fidgets around uncomfortably before he sighs little bit, "I was going hunting..." He says in almost defeated tone because his body seems delights in embarrassing him every step of the way.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:11 pm
Msitu blushed and was so glad her black coat was hiding it. this was the first time sometime someone other than family had given her a complement. "thank you Uziel." standing up and stretching a moment, she couldn't help but laugh at his stomach growling. " if you want we can go do some hunting? i wouldn't want to keep you from getting a meal, plus something to eat sounds good right about now." practically bouncing around him as she had more than enough energy pent up to go do some hunting for a bit. plus she was enjoying his company and didn't want to part ways just yet which she hoped he didn't think she was being weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:20 pm
His ears twitches as he tries not to drop on the ground with a groan because his stomach growled once again and he sighs while smiling awkwardly at the pretty lady. When she laughed at the same time his stomach growled, Uziel couldn't help but to laugh with her because its kinda funny.. almost like his stomach is trying to talk to her as well (telling her that its hungry!). "Hunti... oh!!" He nods happily as he stands up. "Sure, let's go hunting. I think I have seen some huge mountain goats not far from here" He smiles at her, very pleased that he's not stumbling all over his words.. now let's see if it is the same with his huge paws.

As the female is practically bouncing around him excitedly, it is causing him to twitch with excitement as he bumps into her playfully just like he would with his sister before he quickly trots off, happily. "Let's go and you can see the master in the action!" He momentarily forgets that he's not talking to his sister but a completely unrelated female!

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Msitu smirked and stopped in her tracks as he spoke. " sure i'd love to see a master hunter in action." she crouched low before sprinting off ahead of him. it was clear she had a far bit of energy to get rid of and since it seemed he was game for hunting, she was way more than ready to go. " lets get going slow poke!" she had no care if she scared anything off at the moment, she was going to have a bit of fun for the moment before getting serious with the hunting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:42 pm
As the female sprang forward and started teasing him, Uziel couldn't help but to growl playfully at the female before pouncing forward, chasing after her, swiping at her hind legs with his paws without claws extended. "Ok ok ok... shhh!" He laughs as he suddenly leaps over the female, running toward the area where the mountain goats are. "You can watch me!" He calls over his shoulder before he disappears into the bushes and there were some no actions after that.

Uziel slowly creeps toward the mountain goat, keeping his steps painstakingly slow and precise so there wouldn't be any sounds coming from this large lion and his eyes goes into that hunter mode, staring at one old but large goat intensely. After few minutes of inching forward, the entire thing seems to explode with Uziel lunging out the bushes at full speed and there were a short but heart-pounding chase up and down the mountainside. There were some moments where Uziel almost slipped because he's not sure-footed like mountain goats but he managed to keep his footing and crashed into the goat, tumbling down the mountainside with his jaws firmly clamped around the bleating goat's throat.

As the struggling ceases from the goat, Uziel is panting raggedly as he drags the body over to Msitu and drops it in front of her with a smile while panting heavily. "Dinner is served, m'dear.."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 pm
Msitu ducked and crouched as he jumped over her and smirked. she made sure to be quiet as she followed him and stayed back to allow him to show off his hunting skills. she had yet to really go hunting with others besides her siblings or family so it was rather nice to go with someone new. when he finished the kill and brought it over, she was actually rather impressed with him for being a goofy shy male. " i am impressed! i should take some lessons from you sometime." grinning, she stood up and sat down. " since you got us the food i think you should get first dibs for being so fast." she had no problem letting him take first dibs before digging in herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 pm
Uziel grins while panting heavily, standing over the heavy goat that he dragged over to the female and he's oddly proud of himself of doing that. "That's nothing... though the mountainside chase can be little bit tricky.." He says with a slight frown, remembering those times he almost slipped and those slips could be the end of him. As the female sat down in front of the carcass and indicate that he should eat first, he frowns at her and shakes his head, "No.. ladies first." He says with a grin before he settles down beside her when she finally started eating after little resistance.

Realizing something, Uziel glances over at the eating female and he grins before he rips a chunk of meat out, chewing on it. He really enjoys this female's company and he h opes that she will continue to stick around because he would love to get to know her more better.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces