Welcome to Gaia! ::

*| Tokubetsu Academy |* {A School/Romance RP}

Back to Guilds

Tokubetsu Academy is a prestigious school for gifted students. Students with extraordinary, unhuman powers! 

Tags: roleplay, supernatural, school, romance, active 

Reply Odds and Ends Roleplay {Read Rules}
♚ Zirkus der Träume ♚ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:13 pm
Welcome to the wondrous traveling

Zirkus der Träume

User Image

The Zirkus der Träume has traveled up and down all of Europe spreading their ideals of dreams and wonder. They seek to dazzle their audience and leave them breathless and at the edge of their seats. One day the circus is suddenly there with their monochrome tents reaching up to the sky in a surreal display. They will linger for a while then, like a dream, they disappear without a trace.

There are rumors floating around this circus. Stories of strange and sometimes otherworldly happenings occurring whenever they are in town. Sometimes it's inexplicable but before anything can be concluded, they vanish. There is something going on in this place but what is it and what will it take to find out?

Ringmaster
Mephistopheles

Guest of Honor
Poppi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Age//: Seventeen | Status//: Single | Mood//: Excited | Place//: Circus | Friends//:

Poppi was sitting on a swing set, just swinging along. This was a normal day for her. The sun was bright, the air was fresh, and her hair nearly matched the green grass, life was good! Or so she thought, until a piece of paper smacked her in the face. She squirmed a bit and ended up flying off of the swing. In anger, she took the paper and ripped it in half.
"Stupid paper bully! Pick on someone your own size ya buttmunch! Why I autta- Huh?"
She looked at the paper, placing the halves together. A circus?
"Ooooohhh! How fun! Poppi should go! Why did I talk in third person..? Doesn't matter!"
She then jumped up and sped off to the destination she was so excited to go to. Poppi ran all the way until she saw the slowly approaching gray tents. She soon arrived and looked up at them, mouth open in awe.
"Wow... Just... How the heck do I get in!?"

"Sanity? What's that? Can I eat it!?"

Other Octopus Cats: Yay! I'm excited!
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

A Mysterious Clown

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

Cheerful music grew as the green-hair female drew closer and closer to the black and white world. Red stars topped every swirling striped tent. The girl in all red stood out contrasting against the circus. There was a calling from the circus, a pulling towards it. Then there was an actual beckoning. "Psst~," a figure dressed in all black poked out of the side of the circus, "This way." The figure stepped out in full view. It was a man clad in black with a lanky build and icy eyes with his face painted white to match the circus. His hands were folded behind his back. "Come now, we haven't gotten all day," with that the man slipped away around the side of one of the tents. The music continued to drone on in the air. Everything seemed still. The hands of a metaphorical clock ticked on one the air.

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

"We can make all your dreams come true."

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Age//: Seventeen | Status//: Single | Mood//: Excited | Place//: Circus | Friends//:

Poppi was admiring the place, and trying to figure out how to get in, when a voice was heard. She turned to look at a man who looking like he could blend in with the tent itself. Now that she thought about it, besides the small blots of red, the circus was pretty bland. Why was she so excited about it again? Anyway, moving away from her offtrack mind, Poppi raised her eyebrows a bit and moved forward towards the man.
"Hello? Are you gonna let me in? Do I need to pay? I have no money. If you give me work, I'll have money! Oh but I might buy other things with it... Then I can't see the show... Then what's the point of working here? .... What was I talking about?"
She mumbled the last part to herself before she remembered the man who said to come that way. Obeying, she hurried along around the corner, after the odd man.

Other Octopus Cats:
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

A Mysterious Clown

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

As the female stepped into the place, it opened up. There were many people walking up and down between the tents and performers putting on small acts outside. A cheerful and otherworldly music filled the air. It was becoming difficult to keep track of the man as he weaved through the people and practically blended into the surroundings. Just when he was about to disappear, he would stop and wait for her to catch up. The tops of the tents appear to almost be spinning as she walked due to their design. "Cannot pay?" the man stopped and looked at her, "But you already have a ticket," he lifted an eyebrow as if he was confused by what she had said. Then he pointed, "You have it in your coat pocket don't you?" his palm turned upward as he waited for her to place the ticket in his hand. Little did she know that as soon as she arrived outside of the circus, a single ticket for a single day had manifested itself inside the pouch of her jacket.

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

The very vivid girl was honestly surprised by the activity. But it seemed so dull and lifeless from outside... She tried her best to keep up with the weird man until he stopped,letting her catch up. When he mentioned a ticket in her pocket, she looked at him funny
"A ticket? No way. I'm super flat broke, where would I get a ticket? Unless... I stole it. I don't remember stealing anything.... I WAS SLEEP STEALING! Wait, that's not a thing... Yet..."
As she went on and on, she reached her hand and to her surprise, pulled out a ticket. Her eyes lit up with wonder as she slowly placed it into the man's hand.
"Wow! I'm magic! Maybe I should work here! "

Other Octopus Cats:
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

A Mysterious Clown

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

The man's eyes followed the girl's hand as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the colorfully contrasting ticket with gold cursive writing. Once placed in his hand, he took out a silver hole-puncher and punched the ticket before handing it back to her. The decorated ticket now had a small heart-shaped hole in the center. "Perhaps you should but for now, please enjoy your time at the Zirkus der Träume, we will be sure to turn your dreams into a reality." With that, the clown walked off into the crowd this time not waiting up for her until he vanished among the people. The music played on and the smell of kettle corn and cotton candy filled the air.

(OOC: Go ahead and have her wander or do whatever, I'll keep things moving)

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

Poppi took back the ticket and looked up to say thank you, only to see him leave and soon, vanish. She watched for a moment, wondering who he was.
"What a strange man... I like him! "
As she thought on what to do next, her sniffer caught something sweet. She sniffed the air like a dog before finding the direction of the source. Hot on it's trail, she ran all the way to the cotton candy machine. Her eyes were glued to it.
"Wow, what is that... It smells so yummy..."

Other Octopus Cats: Okai~
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

A Peculiar Vendor

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

A man with a stitched mouth stood happily behind the counter of the concessions stand. "I have all kinds of sweets but I see you have your eye on the cotton candy." On display was a multitude of cotton candy on sticks of all different colors and flavors. The man spoke despite his stitched face, the stitches in fact appeared to stretch as he opened his mouth allowing him to speak. "Any of them that strike your fancy?" he offered.

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:10 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Poppi was drooling from the mouth when the man selling the cloud of sweetness spoke. She looked up at him and was caught a bit off guard.... And she thought her appearance was a little shocking. Nonetheless, she looked back down at the array of colors and eventually pointed to a green one, assuming it was green apple.
"That one please! "
She exclaimed as she began to hop with pent up excitement and eagerness.

Other Octopus Cats: EDIT: I like this layout better o 3o
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

A Peculiar Vendor

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

The vendor watched the girl quietly as she looked around at the many different cotton candy flavors before deciding on one. "Good choice," he replied as he pulled the candy from the rack and handed it to her, "Please enjoy." Suddenly Poppi's ticket appeared in the man's hand and he punched another hole into it before handing it back with a wink. The little shape punched into it this time was a clover.

(OOC: I like the new layout as well ^^ )

✛ ✛ ✛ ✛ ✛

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Age//: Seventeen | Status//: Single | Mood//: Lonely | Place//: Circus | Friends//:

Poppi took the green sweet with excitement, then the... Ticket? Wait, it was her ticket! She looked at it a bit confused, however,she didn't dwindle too much on it. She thanked the man and walked off to enjoy her candy. As Poppi was walking, she found a bench to sit on. So, she did. Poppi plopped down and started to slowly pick at the cotton candy, eating some, getting some on her nose, and eventually all over her fingers. She giggled a bit in her own amusement for awhile... Until the feeling of loneliness settled in. She looked down and slowly ate her cotton candy, not really sure what to do with herself now.
"This Is a place you go to for fun with others, but Poppi only has Gumi... What an I to do??*
She whined while letting her head fall backwards. Her eyes peered up at the sky as she let out a soft sigh.

Other Octopus Cats: It's like 6 am and I'm on my phone so if there's a autocorrect,please forgive me =w=
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

A Strange Kid

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

A light breeze floated through the air carrying the music. The buzz of the cheerful guests swirled in the air as children ran back and forth. The blur of people flew around Poppi who was quiet and still in her spot on a bench with the cloud of candy. The air chilled her adding to the loneliness she now felt. One would think that one could lost in a place like this. A place so otherworldly. The simple fact that this female did not was enough to show that there was something different about her. Someone not as easily lost in this alien carnival. It showed that this was what she was accustomed to and perhaps she fared worse outside of these cloth walls. She was seen. Something was watching her.

"You alone too?" a male voice said from her side. There stood a boy in black from head to toe with a dark fluffy head of hair to match. His face was painted white and had piercing red eyes to contrast it. He looked around some before looking back to her. "Are you...were you brought in here by some clown in a top hat?" he asked in a hushed tone. He looked nervous.

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

"H-how did I get here?"

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Age//: Seventeen | Status//: Single | Mood//: Confused | Place//: Circus | Friends//:

Poppi sat in the same spot for some time, pretty motionless. The cool breeze carried music with it, which to some extent, was soothing. She ate some more of her green sugar blob when a voice was heard. She turned her head to see a boy. He seemed sort of skittish... Poppi, not really feeling up to being all hyper as she normally would be, just gave a simple nod.
"I was. Why do you ask? And why are you alone? It's fairly easy to get lost in a place like this, with it's identical tents and different people. You have to be awesome, like me, to not get lost while alone. ...... What's wrong? You look like you just saw the boogie man or something"
She asked. She may not be hyper, but she did still care, especially when it came to children. She knew very well being a kid is hard, so she wanted to be especially nice to them.

Other Octopus Cats: So many edits ; 3;
Quotes:
Xpherix Xiedos

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

The strange kid garbed in black stood up a little straighter when Poppi said she was, in fact, in the same boat as he the difference being she wasn't lost. He let out a sigh then nodded, "Uh, I don't know about the boogieman thing but when I got this ticket I was really confused. Then I just found myself in the middle of this place. I've tried walking in a straight line to get out of here but, well, I just when I think I'm getting close I end up back where I started. I just know what to do. Maybe I can't leave until the main performance is over. Do you think that's it? I hope so." The boy looked worried. "I'm Nazesur by the way, I didn't mean to bother you or anything though."

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

"H-how did I get here?"

Your Sweet Dreams

Odds and Ends Roleplay {Read Rules}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out