Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] O Holy Knight (Chel/Chris) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 pm
When Chel was finally ready to face Chris, she's had a few days to heal and week old dumplings in a box in her hands. Originally she stopped by his dorm, but someone told her he had pod duty.

Down the stairs, across the hallway, past the labs and into the pod room she went. She found him sitting in the pod control room, where all pod monitors sat during their shifts.

She set the dumplings down on his head with a soft bap and said, "They're like a week old, but they been refrigerated so I think they're still chill." Sarcasm lilted her voice. "I accept payment in groveling and high fives."

xdarkheartedsorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:25 pm
Chris was spinning slowly on one of the only stools in the room, quickly going nuts. The pods were always the same - dormant. He was ready to beg for some entertainment.

Luckily, he didn't have to, because Chel came through the door like a whirlwind. His spinning came to a stop as she set the dumplings on his head. "Foooooooooooooood!" He snatched the box from her hand and ripped into it, eating the cold dumpings with his fingers. "Ohhh my god. These are amazing. I haven't eaten today."

He held up his hand. "I will absolutely pay in high fives. How long you been back?"

chiickadee

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:35 pm
"Why the ******** ain't you eaten?" she asked him, slapping the back of his head lightly. Entirely hypocritical when there's days he has to remind her.

She lightly slapped his hand and said, "Only a few days. Had to spend the first few in the infirmary 'cause of this gross thing." She pointed to the lovely infected wound on her collarbone, lazily covered with a single runic bandage. It actually didn't hurt much, just itched like crazy. "Don't touch, might turn you into a vampire." She held up her hands like spooky scary claws, very serious.

"You been slayin' babes without me or what?" Chel wasn't all that interested in what Chris had been doing honestly, because she knew it was probably the same old thing. Duty like the workdog he was and DEFINITELY not getting laid.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:41 pm
"Didn't have time. Double duty today." He stuffed another dumpling in his mouth, whole. With his cheeks puffed out from the food, he looked ridiculous when he scrunched his nose up at her infected wound. "Gross. Vampire might be cooler than hunter, though. We could give it a shot."

"The only thing I've been slayin' is paperwork. I've been pushing papers down her for days." He shrugged. "I'm sure you didn't really expect otherwise."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:38 pm
Chel thought Chris very much looked like a chipmunk, but she was glad at his inclusion with the word "we." If she became a vampire, she was very certain Chris would follow after and that was at least a pleasing fact.

"Wow. You're a ********' American hero," she said, saluting him. "And hey- I always got faith in you. One of these days you'll see the light."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:29 pm
He raised his brow as he stuffed more food in his mouth (It was disgusting, truly, how quickly the dumplings were disappearing). "If you got light shinin' out your v****a I think you might want to head to the infirmary. Somethin' ain't right."

"'Sides, I don't need to get laid. I'm fine just the way I am, thankyouverymuch." What was that saying? You don't know what you're missing until you find it? That was probably, definitely, Chris. Ignorance is a bizarre kind of bliss.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:32 pm
"Doesn't need to get laid he says," she replied with a raised eyebrow. "As he stuffs his face like a ********' chipmunk."

She threw herself down in one of the (always uncomfortable) control room chairs. "You ain't even gonna ask me how I'm doin'? I could be dyin' and you don't even know."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm
"I'm hungry!" he protested loudly.

He definitely did not pout as he crossed his arms. "I was going to, but then someone in this room decided to pry into my love life. You can't be dying if you're this nosy." The huffiness only lasted a second before he broke. "How are you? Was the mission okay?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 pm
"Oh y'know," Chel said, kicking her boots up onto the console and crossing her hands behind her head. "Fought a ********' ghost army, saw some ******** up vision s**t, Jack almost died, almost lost my leg, ancient Chinese warlords tryin'a kill me."

She took a peek over at him and then turned her nose up once more. "The usual Tuesday." There was a snide, satisfied grin on her face as she added, "Oh, and we killed a dragon."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:51 pm
"Jack almost died?" His eyes lit up with glee. Sure he was concerned about the other stuff, but he knew where his priorities were.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:54 pm
And Chel was naive enough to mistake his glee for concern. "Yeah s**t was really ... he took on the dragon himself, that ********. He was real beat up, almost fell off a cliff." There were equal amounts of "that lucky b*****d" and "s**t it was scary" on her face. "I got there in time though. 'Cause I'm amazin'."

Then Chel got a good look at Chris' face and she said, "Jesus, yer a ********' monster."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:57 pm
"I know. It keeps me up at night," Chris answers with a faux-seriousness. "Shoulda let him fall. That's the least that a*****e deserves." He says it with an unapologetic certainty. He doesn't feel bad for any of what Chel says he's gone through. "You said you almost lost your leg?"  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:01 pm
Chel then pulled Chris into a headlock. "You talkin' 'bout what one a*****e deserves like you ain't one yerself!"

She continued to keep him in the headlock, because it was funny, looking up as though nothing had changed whatsoever. "Took a ghost sword to the leg and it cut some s**t up pretty bad. Tensy tried tellin' me what was what, but that s**t went over my head."

Then she relented and let Chris breathe (unfortunately) and crossed her arms instead. "Fer the record, I like that a*****e a lot, so be nicer."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:02 pm
As soon as he has enough air to do so, he firmly says, "No."  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:04 pm
Chel made a big pouting face, but wanted to stoke the fire.

"Then I guess I better just rip the bandaid while yer heated. We're doin' Christmas mornin' me and you with some goddamn pancakes, but he gets the night."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff