Submit

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:36 am
...is this thing on?

Oh. Yes. Yes it is.

HELLO IT IS I YOUR DASHING CAPTAIN CHARMING

You know. The cute one.

Fanonymous should be a guild that does more things! So I have said and so it shall be!

I just don't know what. So you should maybe leave your ideas here in this thread. And if you want to run one of the events, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, ARE YOU KIDDING? DO IT FOR THE VINE GUILD.

So tell us what you want to do and I'll do my best to make it happen!

Yo, it's the sexy one here.

Just as a reminder if anyone wants to set up any word games they are more than welcome to! Look at the event Arron is doing at the moment, everyone is more than welcome to do stuff as long as they run it by us captains so we know what's going on and can help out!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:39 am
Cookies. Lots more cookies. We should have a sugar high 24/7 in here

Oknotreally I'd say more interactive events, like spirit week or themed tektek days during downtime. Also, things such as random word games or things in the forums that people can hop in on any time of day would be fun too 3nodding

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:43 am
( We should have another Spirit Week event. That was just amazing. And... *stares at Lucky's post* SHE'S TAKING ALL THE IDEAS!

Could have competition events and, to add onto Lucky's idea, random forum games just to have a little fun.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:47 am
HELLO, YES. IT IS YOUR FAFNIR OVERLORD SPEAKING.
Well, kind of. How the ******** do I hold all these Fafnirs? gonk
I second the spirit week option, and would be happy to host it again. emotion_c8
I also had an idea, (which I blame Silly for) on doing an avatar based contest. It was once held in another anon guild, but I'd like to bring it into this one if that's alright with the original host.

The original contest involved creating an original 'bishie', or bishounen character. I'd like to make the female equivalent on that. Sort of a shoujo heroine type deal. There would be other contests involved, of course. Writing ones, and maybe art ones, too. Make me the cutest girl possible to go on platonic dates with. That is your only mission. You could win gold and stuff. Yeah. emotion_awesome

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:15 am
I APPROVE OF THE IDEAS OF THE PEOPLE.
(Happy now?)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:54 am
_
_

I wasn't here for any past events so I don't know how helpful I'll be for ideas...but something rp-related sounds fun.

And if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! Right Solsi?

"R-right!"

*clicks her heels together and salutes clumsily*  

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Falinn - Anon

Agile Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 pm
(OoC: How about making a guild thread in the event forums? Get some publicity maybe? Might also be interesting to do our own private events in the guild during holidays and such.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:03 pm
UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER AFTER PARTY! emotion_awesome  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:57 pm
I was thinking of maybe setting up a little game, which I used to play a lot when I was younger... Normally, you would fold a paper into sections, but here we could use spoilers instead, and just promise eachother not to peek~

You begin by writing a something short like "There once was a man named Charlie..." Then you write a bit in spoilers, like
this right here. Now you won't know what I am writing, until after the story is done, and we read through all the spoilers and have a little laugh together, because it will end up really silly. See, after the spoilers, all the next person will see is the last sentence, and possibly a few words to start their own first sentence.
And when they read this, they can only guess what the rest have said, and try to carry on with a story they know little of. And they too...
Will be using spoilers, so that the next person once again will have no idea what it says. So there could end up being completely different stories, built into one. Some may think that the adventure is about pirates, another is searching for aliens, and someone might think that the main character is really a tiger.
And then we laugh. Because laughing is good. The end.

I am really terrible at descriptions... But basicly, everyone writes a few sentences, and only show the last one, and possibly the start of the next. Then you try to figure out what it may have been about, or what you want it to be about, and carry on from there. Until finally, someone declares the story to be done, and then we can finally read it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Well a certain strange couple needs to have a wedding soon. ...Maybe. Eventually. Someday. We'll get to it. ;;>o>  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Mister Monster Guy
Well a certain strange couple needs to have a wedding soon. ...Maybe. Eventually. Someday. We'll get to it. ;;>o>

A wedding with a flower girl? And pyrotechnic flower bombs? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 pm
Lady Ravena Vauville
Make me the cutest girl possible to go on platonic dates with.

What do you want me to do, just send you a photo of me irl? emotion_awesome

Weeell, I'm a hopeless nerd gamer, so multiplayer sessions in vidya games would be my cup of tea. Like, if enough guild members own the same game, we could host a tournament, including livestreamed matches and prizes for the winners.

Anon Caedere
Vice Captain

Predatorial Ladykiller

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:14 am
Anon Caedere
Lady Ravena Vauville
Make me the cutest girl possible to go on platonic dates with.

What do you want me to do, just send you a photo of me irl? emotion_awesome

Weeell, I'm a hopeless nerd gamer, so multiplayer sessions in vidya games would be my cup of tea. Like, if enough guild members own the same game, we could host a tournament, including livestreamed matches and prizes for the winners.

Yes, pls. cool
Like, if everyone got LoL or WoW or something? That'd be cool.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:59 am
Lady Ravena Vauville

You know exactly what game I had in mind when making that post. Though it would have to be Showdown, since 3DS capture devices aren't exactly feasible for everyone.

I'd really like to stick with games that can either be reliably streamed, or include the ability to save and share replays. Both because I want non-participants to be able to watch, and because the tournament host would need a way to verify who won.

Anon Caedere
Vice Captain

Predatorial Ladykiller

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 am
Starlight Princess Lucky
Cookies. Lots more cookies. We should have a sugar high 24/7 in here

Oknotreally I'd say more interactive events, like spirit week or themed tektek days during downtime. Also, things such as random word games or things in the forums that people can hop in on any time of day would be fun too 3nodding

Word games and jump-ins sound like a great idea! I know Freak already has a game thought out, but if you know anymore, I fully support you starting a thread. Lemme know if you need any help, and I'll make an announcement to the guild promoting it when it's done!

Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff