Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:18 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Veronica, though you can call me Ronnie, V, or YTF
              I am 19 years old and do have a life outside of Gaia. I work and am about to be a full-time mother
              I am currently 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first baby girl
              I love to role play and meet new people!
              I can role play as male and female characters, but please try to keep it even! I hate having to always play male
              I can do straight, yaoi, and yuri pairings, don't hesitate to ask
              I am a sweet girl, so don't be afraid to talk to me about anything. I am also a very good listener, I promise
              I love singing, role playing, writing, and music. Music is my life!
              I am not picky about what pairings we do in role play and please feel free to talk to me outside of role playing, I promise I don't bite
              I am considered semi-literate to literate. My role play replies can vary from a paragraph up to eight or nine - depending on my partner
              I use REAL and ANIME pictures, I am in love with pretty posts, so its something to expect

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

teacher x student
                          rebel x goodie two shoes
                          bully x victim
                          loner x popular/jock
                          famous x high school student (star x non-fan)
                          neko x human
                          human x vampire
                          demon x angel
                          ghosts/supernatural creatures
                          friends or enemies trapped in haunted house
                          arranged marriage
                          fairy/nymph x human
                          mage x templar
                          guardian angel x human
                          pirate x hostage
                          orphan x rich
                          photographer x model
                          tutor x failing student
                          stranded on an island
                          mermaid x other
                          exes meeting again
                          artist x drawing come to life
                          heart breaker x victim
                          childhood friends reunited
                          prince(ss) x maid/servant/knight
                          twins x boyfriend/girlfriend
                          runaways
                          good-girl(hidden bad girl) x student
                          heart broken girl x boy stuck in friendzone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please use pictures when posting, I am huge on the pretty posts
                                      No one liners, that is something I will NOT tolerate
                                      If you get bored, just let me know and we can come up with twisters, a new idea, or just stop in general
                                      When talking out of character, make sure it is obvious you are doing so. Use OOC next to your chat or something, or even put it in the quote box.
                                      Always quote me! In every post, that is my biggest request!
                                      No sexy time. Take it to PMs or time-skip pwease. c':
                                      Please do NOT use text talk, I really dislike that as well
                                      Don't hesitate to talk to me! I don't bite, I promise

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Twerking Unicorn

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:42 am
Hello! I love the idea of Arranged Marriage! Is there a certain plot?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 am
The Twerking Unicorn

There is no specific plot, seeing as everyone is different. To where I have some that want to create a plot together, or they have one themselves, or even if they just wish to wing it.
I am not all that picky.
If you feel up to it, we can brainstorm together. ^^

With this idea, it can go different ways. Arranged marriages between supernatural characters or real characters like rich x poor, or black x white, etc.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Twerking Unicorn

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

I would love to do the black x white one! Do you have any role preferences?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:26 pm
The Twerking Unicorn

I have no preferences, it can go either way. It is strictly what you wish to play. c':
I can be a male or female, black or white. I don't care.
Though, either way, I will have to look up pictures if I play a black male or female.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:02 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

You got time to RP with lil old me? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:05 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

teacher x student
                          human x vampire
                          demon x angel
                          photographer x model
                          exes meeting again
                          heart breaker x victim
                          childhood friends reunited

Hi Ronnie! We've roleplayed a few times, but I don't think we've formally met. I'm Cheyenne, but you can call me Chey, or Blondie if you want. I'm willing do any of those pairs I've picked from your list, and I have some ideas of my own

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:51 pm
A True Killjoy
heart breaker x victim

Hello Cheyenne, we have had a couple of role plays in the past I do believe. I narrowed down my list, but if you wish to share your ideas, feel free!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:28 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

It really doesn't matter to me as well. I could play the black female smile  

The Twerking Unicorn

Dapper Kitten

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 am
TwinOfQuinn

Of course I have time! X3
I apologize for taking so long to reply, I just noticed the notification that you quoted me >.>

Anything catch your eye that you would like to do? Straight, yuri, whatever pairing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:59 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Don't worry, I understand. That happens to me all the time. xp

Are you doing a bully x victim plot yet? I haven't done that one in a long time.  

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 am
TwinOfQuinn

Hehe.
I am not doing that plot yet.

Though fair warning, if I am the bully then I will probably be really rusty. Been a while since I have role played - let alone a mean character.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 am
YesterdayTodayForever

I'm ok with that. Either way, you'd probably be better at being the bully than me. Pretty much all of my girls are really sweet. Some of them might be kind of hotheaded, but other than that, they're all basically nice. sweatdrop  

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:27 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

I'm leaning towards the friends/enemies trapped in the haunted house. But I got just some bland ideas, but we could always come up with some sort of a plot

⇢ Peter Pan x Wendy
⇢ Robin Hood x Maid Marion
⇢ Celebrity kids who go to summer camp
⇢ Camp for demigods
⇢ Online chat room

And that's about it, I think. Well the only one's I can think off the top of my head ;p

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff