32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 pm
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: Lady Aria Starstone
In my own words: My story
All he wanted to do was lay down, and rest. He was tired of traveling, tired of having no place he called home, but the truth was, he had no idea of how to do that. He'd been traveling as long as he could remember. He'd been born to a herd of travelers, and grew up amongst them. It was interesting, he would not deny that, seeing the world over and not worrying about having one place to defend as theirs, but... Sometimes, he would wonder what it was like to be one of the folk who stayed in one area most of the time. They seemed happy, at peace... Why couldn't his kin?

And so he'd left the herd, though it was with sorrow, for he loved his family, because he wanted to find a place of his own. He hadn't thought it would be hard. After all, all these other soquili had done so, why couldn't he? And he went looking, but... If he found a place he liked, his fondness for it never lasted long. It'd be perfect at first, then as time passed, he'd find himself growing uncomfortable. Maybe the others in the area were too noisy, or too introverted. Perhaps it was too wet, or too cold. In the end, it always led to him giving up and moving on. It was rather frustrating, but he was so very sure he'd find his way to a place.

When he'd met this mare, the one he stood near, he'd found she was seeking something too.. Though she didn't say what... And that she knew what having a home was like. He thought it providential! Surely she could help him find a home, and perhaps he could help her find what she sought, so he proposed they travel together. She agreed, and they had been for some time. When he'd ask her, she'd tell him about her home, and what it was like to have one, the feelings it invoked in her. He tried to store those in his memory, in the hopes that he'd know what to look for when he found Home. It was her idea to come here, today, though, and he'd agreed, for he had no better ideas.

But it still wasn't home.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:35 am
Pretty in Pink!
Username: Twitchapher the 3rd
The mare watched the carousel silently as it traveled in an endless circle, thinking. Thinking about how it came to this, how she got there beside this stallion she felt nothing for. She thought about how, like the ride, she seemed stuck. Stuck in an endless loop. Up, down and around. The faces on the wooden horses seemed frozen in almost pain. Forced to listen to the same tune over and over again. Freedom never seemed like an option, just like her own life. How did it come to this?

She had been born into a herd of Seelie that had based their views on beauty, THEIR view of beauty. Appearance meant everything. The young were quickly taught that their thoughts and feelings were nothing. They were merely objects for others to oogle at, to show the others how much better they were because they were born beautiful. Fighting them was not an option. It was punishable. They would either beat the offender, long ago having learned how not to damage the skin or...The or was worst. Offenders or the ‘ugly’ were banished but not before being marked. Painful tattoos were etched all over the body using a poisonous ink, it would never kill but would forever leave the feeling of seared flesh and leave the banished one in forever pain. The children were forced to watch, a constant reminder that they were always a step away from being in pain. The mare grew up feeling empty inside and in constant fear.

Of course the Seelie’s herd actions could only go on for so long. Those who were banished began to form their own herd, the Outcasts. Fueled by the pain they endured and the thirst for revenge against those who wronged them, they built up their forces. When the time was right, they attacked. The Seelie, who saw themselves as being invisible, never knew what hit them. The battle was over before it began. Once again, she was forced to watch in horror. Watch the blood flow, the damage. Watch how she lost what little she had. Watch as she was captured. There was nothing she could do.

Their leader, one who had her same different wings, decided that instead of being inked like the rest of the captured, she would be his mate. His prize. After all his suffering he would have the most beautiful mare. Like before, she would be nothing but a trophy for him to show off. Forced to go where he did. As so when this strange carnival came, she was forced to go.
And so they stood in front of the carousel, watching it as it spun around and around. Nothing changed for her. Was it forever her fate to be a bird trapped in a cage? She had almost resigned herself to her fate as a simple trophy to be stared at when the crowds thickened. Suddenly she saw her change. For once the door was opened to her as she moved through the crowd. They would find her sure but for one glorious moment she would find herself given the one thing she thought she would never have. Freedom.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:45 am
I have won a freebie!
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: o-Elixir-o

My name is Kheelan; I am unseelie, born with the darkness in my blood. My family lived by the code of mischief. We would steal from the humans there food, trinkets, and materials anything that we could do good use of it. We had no desires to help others but ourselves. We are a selfish bunch and proud of it! I remember once when I was but a young one I came across a pretty little thing, a damsel in distress, her hoof was stuck in the mud.

Without thought I helped her, I received a good beating from my father for it. I found out later she was the seelie queen's daughter! You see, its usually easy to tell us apart but her being stuck in the mud hid her pampered look. She didn't even thank me when I helped her, such a rude princess!

So during a raid one night with my brother, I spotted that princess again, all grown up and walking about primped up with feathers. I watched as she headed towards the human's spinning device, curiously I followed her. I could hear my brother shouting my name but I ignored him. She noticed me but quickly dismissed my existence. Such a priss, a good doer! So disgusting!

When she walked away I followed her with my gaze. To rile her up I felt the need to call out to her "Princess!" I did a mock bow in which she ignored for she never once looked back. I rolled my eyes and started to follow her but my brother stopped me in my tracks. He had a mouthful of silks. He gave me a curious look when he noticed I was trailing the seelie's princess.

"Don'evan thin k abounnght iit" he said with a stuffed mouth.

I would never think about it. She was nothing but a lass who owed me a thank you! Ungrateful brat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 pm
Pretty in Pink!
Username: Thalea
One of the beliefs of the Seelie Court was that love conquered all. But what if the one she loved could not be saved from the darkness that was within his heart?

Every few generations, a brother and sister were born, one bearing the taint of dark while the other a blessing of the light. Balance between the Seelie and Unseelie was needed, one could not hold more power than the other or the world would turn to ruin. So as the fates would have it, two foals were born. The parents were sculptors and potters, everything they made had to be perfect, for if it was not it was cast aside as worthless. They had a son and daughter and as in generations past, one bore the taint. The son was grotesque, not perfect at all. He held the darkness outside of him, so he surely must be dark within. His sister was the complete opposite, she was breathtaking. Her beauty outshone her parents and any creation that they had ever made. Without ceremony, the disgusting foal was banished to the darklands.

As time wore on Ashaniel learned more about the history of her people, and began to see the actions of her parents as a terrible crime. She was told that love conquered all, but the actions of the court seem to go against that law. The mare was torn between finding justice for her brother and knowing that the world needed balance. It made her wonder if love really did conquer all.

The Seelie felt that she owed a debt to her brother, and her kind always repaid the debt placed upon them, but she did not know how to fulfill it. With the unpaid debt looming over her head Ashaniel tried to live her life as normally as possible. Her beauty was her life, it seemed to be the only thing she was good at for she could not sculpt or create beauty out of clay. Everything to do with the art of creation she failed. Her works were not perfect and so were cast aside by her parents, she worried that if she did not find a skill she would be cast aside as well.

A few years had passed since the price for balance between the two Daoine Sidhe had been paid and it was time for the Seelie and Unseelie to meet on neutral ground. Emissaries from each faction would go and meet at the Carousel of Day and Night. This had been the tradition for generations and it was time for Ashaniel to meet her brother, her dark other half.

Although she had never met him, she loved him. For how could she not? He was her flesh and blood, she was bound by duty to love him even if he did not love her. Laws and regulation had separated them and now for just a few days, laws and regulations would unite them. Questions and crazy imaginings flew through her mind as she tried to picture the brother she had never met. What would he be like? Would he be the malicious creature her parents thought he was when they cast him aside? Soon she would have the answers to all her questions and fulfill her debt.

The day had come, the day that her life would be forever changed. Everything about the Carousel captivated her, the lights, the soquili, the humans, and the music. Oh the wondrous, amazing, spectacular music! The music vibrated through her entire body, it called out to her soul, beckoning her closer to embrace its seductive allure. Ashaniel had finally found her calling. She was not skilled in clay, but the rightness of the music filled her heart.

So enrapt she was with the music, she did not see the approach of her brother. They stood near each other, yet apart, never once giving the other a passing glance.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:16 pm
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: Kara Asumie
The name is Torikkusuta-Hanto and well it fits me more then I would care to admit. The meaning of these Japanese words are Trickster Hunt. The reason they fit me is because I am of the Unseelie Court. This means I am commonly called "Unblessed One". We of this court are more on the malicious, malevolent and evil side of the faeries. As well as a number of monsters of horrible appearance and fearsome abilities to boot. There are those called, The Slaugh which are the Hosts of the Unforgiven dead and akin to the Wild Hunt. Then you have Shellycoat who are the tricksters of the coasts. Another common member of the Unseelie is Redcap and they are vicious fairies who drenched their caps with human blood.

Where do I fit in you might wonder. Well like my name I seem to fit into two areas of the Unseelie. The wearing of human blood is something I have not done. But I do fly above the earth and stealing mortals from time to time. Although there might be something else that is bothering you. Like why is an Unseelie at a Carousel? Well I found this place by chance. The music of soothing and oddly enough I liked it. So I became a regular here just to listen to the music. There are also a lot of others here that I can play tricks on so that is a plus. Normally I am alone in my territory which is how I like it. I am not looking for another to share my life with any time soon and I am unsure if anyone outside of the Unseelie Court would understand me enough to get why I enjoy the things that I do.

Thinking about all of this it is odd that I see a member of the Seelie Court here as well. She is a pink mare and when she shows up I take my leave. After all those of the Seelie Court will never see the world the way I do and a fight in a crowded place would make it harder to place pranks and tricks later on these victims of mine. I would rather have them un-aware that I am of the Unseelie Court and that they are my victims so it is best that when I see her of the Seelie Court that I take my leave and head home. The Change that he has done as of late was going to the Carousel and to the Unseelie Court's Code. This Code states Change is Good, Glamour is Free, Honor is a Lie, and Passion Before Duty. These are things that he lives by and that will never change.

Even with this code Torikkusuta-Hanto does like to be a loner most of the time unless he is playing pranks and tricks on others whether they are ponies or humans. That doesn't matter to him but he does enjoy the Carousel that he happened to come by from following the music of it. The victims it brings him is so wonderful. He smirks as he turns to the the Seelie mare and then takes that as his mark to head back home. Leaving the lands of the Carousel and it's music.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:56 pm
Pretty in Pink!
Username: Junglerunner

Eldalótë had once been close to her brother, however with time he had become darker in character, he broke the Seelie Court’s code and he became Unseelie. It was generally unheard of for a seelie to convert, generally you were simply born into one court or the other but something dark stirred in her brother nothing could quell and thus convention was broken. Old creatures and circles like the two courts didn’t welcome change all that much, they were what they were because they abided by these codes. Eldalótë and her brother were sent to the carousel by the overseer of both courts, the carousel itself being magical in nature it was part of the fairy world after all, where members of the less aristocratic fairy world trooped and followed.

This banishment was a major blow for Eldalótë, she was well respected in the Seelie court, though her connection to her brother tarnished her name. Eldalótë like all Seelie never forgot the debt and thus will never forgive her brother for this. However all is not lost, Eldalótë like all Seelie’s see the beauty in life, she found beauty in the carousel, it’s craftsmanship of the carousel itself and also of the Soquili which called it home. She belongs to the day time Soquili, where she dances and troops with other members to captivate those who have stumbled upon the carousel, she loves to entice in stray Soquili in the carousel’s vicinity and make them forget their way, they too becoming part of her own personal dance troop. However she only keeps those she classed as beautiful, all others she encourages for a time then leads them off away from the carousel and leaves them in wonderment as she vanishes from sight and they never see the carousel again.

junglerunner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm
Pretty in Pink!
Username: Kara Asumie

Hello there I am Keisei Sou Takai which has the beautiful meaning of Beauty Before Death. This name I carry with pride and the sound of it is so gorgeous that it makes my heart melt. I am one of the Seelie Court. My code is Death Before Dishonor, Love Conquers All, Beauty is Life, and lastly Never Forget a Debt. Why don't you listen to my story. This Carousel's music enchanted me with the beauty of it. Being a Blessed One, I came here to find something to cheer me up. After passing judgement I sometimes twice guess myself and feel bad at times when the out come is not a pleasant one. In my territory I love to be surrounded by friends and family.

One week ago my friends brought me to this place and I can't help but love it here. The music, the happiness of the others here. Of course the beauty of this place makes it one of my favorite places to come to. The way this place lights of at night. The stars have a fight to keep my eyes on them. The lights that glow and light up the Carousel makes me swoon like a young filly with her first love. Oh it is something. You really should come to the Carousel with me next time. The sight is something wonderful. It burns into your soul warming it with love and laughter. The feeling of that is a feeling that you will never forget and it is worth feeling it time and time again. Oh how I wouldn't trade that feeling in for anything. But listen to me just talking on and on even it this chit chat is all just in my thoughts. Something I am saying to myself that I mean to address one of my fallen friends.

Sighing as she smiles knowing that it isn't something that she should feel shame in. Recalling those that have fallen is the right thing to do and chatting with them in her mind was better then doing so out loud. When she does it out loud others look at her like she is crazy. Giggling as it was a fun thing to do when there is some other annoying her. She would just start chit chatting to a fallen out loud and answering herself as if the fallen was still with her. That makes her feel almost as wonderful as this Carousel all lite up does.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:01 pm
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: sbuggy166
"Kympa your hurting it!" Honestly it's only a lizard. "Kympa we cant take their food, they wont make it to the next town." It's only a joke. "Kympa please its dark, lets go home." It's not even that dark.

She is literally the definition of a fun sucker. Literally everything I do is followed by some sort of reprimand or complaint from her. Why did I even join this stupid troop any ways? It looked like fun at first. They had been playing pranks on some travelers trying to make it through the woods. I watched from the shadows and decided to join them. It has been nearly two months now and I am so at the end of my rope. Most of the troop was cool, but this freaking Seelie, don't think it hasn't crossed my mind to push her in a swamp.

Trooping around had been fun for a while. The others enjoyed my pranks and helped me pull a lot of fun on a neighboring human herd. Stupid Seelie mare romps in, "Can I join? I ran away from the court. I want to experience a more wild side of life!" We could not say no. After all, we were all male, and she was just so innocent looking. Talk about the biggest nag ever though! After her all the fun stopped. "Kympa stop peeing on people from the trees, that's so uncouth." what does she expect from an Unseelie? I swear if she blurts out my name one more time I might just throw an alligator at her.

Actually that's not a bad idea...I think I saw one at the town we passed the other day. Thats right! there was some sort of fair going on, soquili volunteering to let the humans ride them. Ghaa the thought of it makes me cringe. Of course that stupid Seelie wanted to stay and join the carousel. Maybe I can take her back there and glue her to the carousel. That's it! I'll take her there, shove an alligator over her head and then push her onto the carousel. This is such a good prank! This is sure to make people laugh! I'll never have to listen to her whiny voice again! I am a genius.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:14 pm
Pretty in Pink!
Username: dawns_aura

Beauty is life. One of the first tenants of the Seelie Court code. And the tenant to which Radella Leanan clung most tightly. Only one held more meaning. But it wasn't love that led her here to the carousel. It was beauty. And the fact that it was at risk. A risk that came not from the Unseelie as might be expected - with their choatic natures. No, the danger came from the other soquili breeds. And thus, Radella came to this place. Prepared to protect and defend the beautiful structure. Prepared even to work with one she despised.

But it was her choice. Her honor to stand in defense of something so beautiful and delicate. Something that, even though it wasn't natural, deserved to exist and be cherished for the beauty it added to the world. Even if it meant having to work with one who had no honor, no beauty, no love. One who went against all the ideals she held dear.

So it was that one could find her here, ignoring the stallion and his... unseelie-ness, even as she strove to live up to her court's ideals and standards, as well as the standards she set for herself. If she intervened now and again on the mischief and workings of the stallion, and sought to enchant and ensnare some to enhance the carousel's beauty, or to be used as an object lesson, well, it was no one's business but her own, was it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 pm
Pretty in Pink!
Username: Faithofthefallen
Parmenia lounged by the carousel, glimmering faintly in the dark, as though light was trapped just under the surface. Her face was angelic beneath her thick mane of blue hair, but there was a spark of danger in her bright eyes. She smelled of wildflowers, sundrenched meadows, and hot breezes, an enticing combination that made those mortals who passed by too close stop and gaze at her, momentarily bewitched by her mere presence, she was gorgeous, but no one dared approach her. Parmenia tended not to notice these frightened admirers, instead she watched as the crowd milled around, playing games, laughing, cuddling in shadowy corners. Overhead, the tiny colored lights strung up between the tents and awnings sparkled. Some mortals milled about, but for the most part; many of the workers running the concessions, rides, games, were her people. They were fairies.

Both the Seelie and Unseelie courts had come out for the carnival, they mixed with the mortals, disguising themselves as they ensnared the unwary with their infectious giddiness. “It’s a good turnout,” she mused to herself quietly with a self-satisfied twist of her mouth, basking in the splendor of her courts’ revelry. Her faeries were graceful, beautiful, wild, dangerous. The others, her molten eyes flicked over to the stallion. Well, she felt sorry for those mortals who would be drawn into the Unseelie court’s debaucheries this night. Many of the mortals foolish enough to venture into the delightful perils of the faerie carnival would not return home tonight, would be spirited away, some replaced with changelings, some simply gone with no explanation. They would not be unhappy in their new home with her court; they wouldn’t even remember what they were leaving behind… Those his faeries took, however, she could not say what would become of them. Her gaze hardened. Mortals changed in unpredictable ways when they played with faeries.

The mare turned until she faced the carousel, behind her, her faeries were dancing and spinning with the mortals they liked, giggling. Before her, the old merry go round glittered under the lights of the ferris wheel slowly turning overhead. Angelic, frozen, lead faces gazed back at her, she longed to walk amongst the painted and mirrored bodies, but there was too much steel to tread there comfortably. So she lingered outside of it, a childhood fantasy she had never quite been able to let go of. Parmenia glanced sideways at the stallion again. Her eyes softened, they had danced here before, dreamed here, played here what felt like lifetimes ago. Before she had risen to command, before she had had to make a choice, before she had broken something precious that could never be mended. She allowed her eyes to covertly drink in his features while he continued to survey his court, a tightness formed in her chest that made it nearly impossible to swallow. With difficulty, she looked away. Not forgiven, but not forgotten either. He would not look at her, would not acknowledge her presence in this place, nor would she him. They both had too much pride for that, but because he remembered, he still returned to this place every year, her chest ached. Perhaps next year she could summon the courage to put voice to the unspoken words that floated between them, but not tonight.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:11 am
Pretty in Pink!
Username: SylverStar
Kaelie is a being who loves all things beautiful and fun. She tends to be carefree and loves to dance and sing and make herself pretty. These are her desires and she has always been happy and content with the life she lives as they fulfills her desires. She believes love has the power to heal all although she has yet to fall in love. She is optimistic, hopeful, and loyal to her family and friends.

Kaelie was born in the court in a realm outside of Soquili lands where Seelie and Unseelie were common though did not intermingle. Kaelie's herd believed the Unseelie were dishonorable and wicked and did not respect them. However most of the time they did not pay much attention to them as they were rather secluded and found life in the herd much more desirable. However Kaelie had a best friend in the court named Arabella and they had been friends since they were young foals. It was in foalhood that they had made an oath to each other to always be friends and to do anything the other asks. Any oath in the court is taken serious and to break such an oath would be dishonorable and would be grounds for exile from the herd. Kaelie had never had a problem following this oath before until recently. Arabella had left the herd briefly to seek excitement, beauty, and love and Arabella had found all 3 in a Unseelie stallion...or at least she thought she had. One night however the relationship turned sour and everything Arabella thought was beautiful turned dark and the young mares heart was broken. Arabella found herself returning home into a shattered vessel of who she use to be. When Kaelie saw her she worried for her friend and asked the story. Arabella told her and then asked Kaelie to find the stallion and make him feel her pain. Kaelie did not really want to leave court and her family and friends and she felt a bit torn at first to make a decision. However it didn't really matter because if she didn't choose this task she would be dishonored and turned out of the court disgraced. Plus a vengeance started to rise in Kaelie's heart every time she saw what her friend had become due to this stallion. So Kaelie set off from the court on the task of finding this stallion, making him fall in love with her and then learning a way to cause the same amount of pain that her friend felt. However this task did not suit Kaelie's personality well and she feared she would not be able to accomplish such a task though because of her devout loyalty she would do her best to complete it. Kaelie with her friend's advice and description was able to find the stallion and by watching and following him she found herself in a new land. Once here the stallion lead her to an event filled with music and beautiful creatures called a carousel. For a time she found herself forgetting her quest and getting caught up in the wonderment of the event.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: catmagick
"Who's tall, dark, and brooding?" one mare whispered to her friend. "Never seen him before," the other mare whispered back. The stallion's ears twitched and a scowl appeared on his face. As if the bright lights and the cheery music weren't bad enough he also had to deal with gossipy mares. He glowered at the carousel trying to figure out how he allowed himself to get talked into coming here. A flash of pick out of the corner of his eye caused him to grimace. Right she was the reason, somehow she always manged to talk him into things he would never normally do.

A new wave of cheerful carousel goers surged by, a few passing to close to him. He snarled receiving some startled looks from the crowd. Foolish creatures the lot of them, nearly running into an Unseelie. A dark grin crossed his face as he considered what he'd like to do to the fools. His grin was quickly replaced by a scowl as he remembered his companion. She would certainly interfere with his plans. They were safe, for now.

catmagick

Magical Kitten

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:15 pm
Dark and Dangerous!
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
'We're almost there. . . Just a couple more steps until we reach the carousel. . .'

Tired, worn out, lethargic How much longer could he bare standing within the crowd when he just had to approach the grand carousel? Being pushed from side to side, the stallion was left covered with bruises, but he did not care about them right now. His only focus was on the carousel and how it was his mission to get to it.

Making his way forward into the crowd, the stallion heavily breathed, taking in the different aromas of those around, but mainly in attempts to get some air of his own. Swarmed into the middle of the crowd, he was stopped, and had to wait a while here. He wanted to just fly up to the carousel and finish his task, but no. Today was supposed to be a fantastic day for his soquili kind. The carousel was here. He did though - flap his wings to get some space to himself. Claustrophobic creatures should never be somewhere like here, but he had to.

Gasps around him were taken, and the stallion rolled his eyes, tired of the amazement everyone seemed to have when his wingspan was revealed. Nothing much, really.

Someone then made a rude comment, laughing about how ugly he was, and the stallion turned his head around, staring at the stranger who made the comment. A prissy pink soquili who had his characteristics. Interesting. What was she doing here?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 am
Damn took to long good luck entrants!  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:14 pm
Wow, this was a hard contest to judge, even with people winning other prizes and having to drop out. Thank you for your participation, everyone!

But since there can only be one winner for each pony, my fellow judges and I have chosen the following winners!

First up, the lovely mare goes to...Thalea!

Thalea

And the (also lovely) stallion goes to...Kaitaia!

Kaitaia

Both of these guys were colored by Nyhilty, so be she to post certing info in this thread!

Thanks again for participating, everyone!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff