Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Hey, whatcha think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Thanks!
View Results

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 pm
So...starting from a year ago, I bought my first tablet, and it's been great since I was able to do things that I pretty much am having a hard time to do traditionally. But, I wanna know what the NSTG community thinks!

So, here's a sample:
Woodland Creature

(This leads to my DA, ultimately, heheh.)

So, yeah, I wanted to know what you guys think! Of course, not as best as to what the people in Gaia can do, but please give it a look and let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm
seriouscat_25
So...starting from a year ago, I bought my first tablet, and it's been great since I was able to do things that I pretty much am having a hard time to do traditionally. But, I wanna know what the NSTG community thinks!

So, here's a sample:
Woodland Creature

(This leads to my DA, ultimately, heheh.)

So, yeah, I wanted to know what you guys think! Of course, not as best as to what the people in Gaia can do, but please give it a look and let me know what you think!

Howdy! I think this thread might be more suited for the NSTG Chatterbox forum. Maybe. I'm not 100% sure. XD; Buuuttt~ your thread would get more traffic in that forum for sure. ^^

Anywayyyy~ I think it looks pretty darn good. I like your style of drawing faces. I especially like the mood and lighting in the minx-sassin piece. c:

I don't normally hang out around Gaia's art forums, but I recently snooped around in there. I think you should too. I think you could hold your own amongst the shops.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm
Oh, wow, that's really cool art!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:18 pm
sdrawkcab

Chimera machinations

Thanks for the replies! I was really worried that no one would give any advice of the sort! But I'll leave it here just in case...thanks again!  

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items