Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Riders Unite (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:14 pm
~Darcy Black~

Darcy watched the unknown rider as he battled the wolf monster. "Not bad." She thought as he defeated the creature. She was right that he was not an advent rider, but he was a rider. She had never seen his kind before and wondered where that power came from.

"You are pretty good for a beginner." She said as she walked closer to him. "I would give you some pointers about your belt, but I have never seen that kind before." She said as she gestured to his belt. "As for your friend, she is safe at my house. It is at the other side of town, but I know a short cut." She said with a grin. "If you come with me, we will be there in no more than a couple of minutes." She said as she gestured to come with her and started to walk towards the pond.

Dark The Dragon Emperor
Tomoharu Higari

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:44 pm
Tomoharu Higari

User ImageTomoharu jumped a bit as the girl spoke up. He spun around, ready to fight again but relaxed once he saw who it was. "I'm glad it's just you. I was ready to fight again." He said as he pulled the phone out of his belt. He hit the cancel button and the transformation dissolved into stardust. He looked at the girl a bit surprised and confused as she spoke to him. "Okay, first, two questions. First, what do you mean you have never seen this kind of belt before? Second, how the heck did you get across town in that small amount of time?" He asked curiously.

Cyniclon Darcy

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:56 pm
~Darcy Black~

Darcy stopped in her tracks and looked over at Tomoharu. "I apologize. I did not mean to startle you." She said with a slight smile as she watched him take off his armor. "For your second question, I will show you how when I take you to your female friend. As for your first question, I am a Kamen Rider as well." She said as she pulled out her deck. She looked around to make sure no one was there. "I'll show you." She said as she held out the deck and electricity bolts made a belt around her waist. "Kamen Rider." She said as she slide the deck into her belt and it started to spin real fast. A ring of energy formed around her and moved around her. Then, it became a ring again and disappeared. Green armor appeared on her. "I am Kamen Rider Hummingbird." She said as a burst of energy took the armor off. "You can learn more about my type of rider from A Dragon's Tale by Maya Young. I have two copies, one she personally signed for me, and the other is for leading out. You can borrow it if you like. Don't let it being a children's book fool you." She said with a wink. "Now, shall we go to my house? We just need to get to the pond in the forest, and I will do the rest."

Siren Henshin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark The Dragon Emperor
Tomoharu Higari

Cyniclon Darcy
As for the tektek avatar of her armor, I imagined her helmet look more like Siren's but green. However, Gaia does not have anything that looks like that. I probably should draw her one of these days, but until then, I guess you get the idea. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 am
Tomoharu Higari

User ImageTomoharu jumped back a bit as the energy rings formed around her and transformed her. He tilted his head when she said her type of rider. "There are different types?" He asked out loud, but mostly to himself. She then offered to lend him a book to read or something, but he would ask her about that again later. He nodded his head when she asked if he would follow her to her house. "I need to make sure my sister is okay." He said worriedly.

Cyniclon Darcy

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:23 pm
~Darcy Black~

"So, she is your sister." Darcy said as she took Tomoharu's hand and led him to the pond. "When I count to three, jump in with me." She said as she looked over the pond. She counted to three and jumped in, pulling the boy with her. Using the same mirror that she used to bring his sister into her house, she brought him into her house. "Here we are. Make yourself at home." She said with a smile.

Dark The Dragon Emperor
Tomoharu Higari

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas