Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
{prp] Ice, Ice Baby [ummm temp title] (Royal B/ Espresso B)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was the first big snowfall of the year. There had been a sprinkling or so, but it melted so quickly that Bru couldn’t dare to really call it snow. This was true snow; large flakes gently floating to the ground, and sticking there creating a great big blanket of snow. Wanting to keep it nice and pristine, the Pegasus glided over the ground so as to not leave a single hoofprint. He liked the frosty air and delicate snow to stay as beautiful as possible until christmas.

Espresso Brulee was returning from a shopping trip. The brown stallion was out for most of the afternoon, looking for exactly the perfect gift for Royal Blossom. It had been a couple weeks since their big ‘talk’ about their relationship without children. It had been one that shook him out of his complacent comfort. Before then, he hadn’t really considered that words were needed to express him feelings, that relationships had to be confirmed not just accepted as fact. The discussion, though it was focused on becoming a truly official couple and what that meant, was one that resonated deeply with Bru. It made him realize that nothing was set in stone, and it was entirely possible for him to lose Royal if he didn’t make a move… with a set stone. Espresso Brulee spent his afternoon trying to find the most perfect engagement ring; a ring to help him express all his feelings for Royal.

The stallion was planning to propose for Christmas. That would give him weeks to figure everything out to the last detail, and then the couple could settle down into a nice, maybe even long, engagement.

Espresso Brulee was almost at his door when he stopped to admire the ring in the sun. He took the ring out of his pocket, but accidentally fumbled with it, dropping it into the snow. Landing, he started to dig around in the frosty white fluff to find it.

Astraea Pandora
ouo
I figure he can cover for dropping it with a playful snowball fight or something. and when their all cold and wet, go in to warm up by a fire ouo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmmmm..." a shiver flashed down Royal's back and she wrapped her scarf tighter around herself. Despite the chill, she loved winter. The crispness of the air, snow, and she loved Christmas. All the lights and decorations gave her the warm fuzzies that she wished could stay with her all year. Bru had given her the odd day off, and she had spent it calling upon family. Spica was thrilled to see her and babbled happily about Valiant's new fiancee. Wisp was pleased to see her mother and they chatted cheerfully. At the home of her other two kids, Noble invited her in warmly and filled her in on what the pair had been up to as of late. Nevermore had been roused out of her sleep by mother and son conversing, as she had a night job. Her chatter was punctuated by yawns and mumbled answers. Noble assured their mother that the siblings were taking good care of one another and were doing well.

After having talked to Bru, and learning that he too, felt the same way about her that she did about him, seeing her children and her mother happy, the world felt perfect. She was whistling "Deck the Halls" as she headed home in almost a prance.

Seeing Bru near the front door, she opened her mouth to call for him, but blinked as he seemed laser focused on a point in the snow and dove into it like a fox chasing a mouse, digging around in the fluff. Royal laughed and walked over, peering down at the pegasus. "If you aren't pointing North you'll never catch that mouse."

zippedsiren
Bru in my mind: User Image

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 am
The Pegasus was mid grab when he was startled by a familiar voice looming behind him. ”Mouse? North?”

Startled, Bru jumped a little, but made a quick swipe, pushing the ring further into the snow. He had not been expecting Royal to be home so soon. Espresso Brulee was banking on her being out all day; he needed some time to hide the ring in the house, but it looked like that time was gone. Now he was stuck with a ring incased in snow and little time to really think about what to do. All Bru knew was he had to find a way to get the ring out of the snow and back into his pocket without Royal seeing it.

Turning, Bru stood up properly, placing his hooves firmly over the spot the ring was buried. “Royal! What are you doing back so soon… I thought you would really be taking advantage of the time off. Enjoy the wintery wonderland.”

As he spoke, he continued he shifted some snow around.
Astraea Pandora

heart Aaaah cute silly fox!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 am
"Yes you looked like a fox going after a mouse and when canines hunt they do best if they're pointed in the North..you know..never mind." Royal Blossom blinked a few times. "I've seen all the children and mom, that was plenty enjoyable." she watched him still fumbling around with the snow. "They're fine, if your wondering." she said, now almost totally distracted with Bru's actions. "They're all doing wel...what..what are you even doing?" Royal started to walk closer.

zippedsiren
Sorry a little short, got to get back into a rhythm with this one after being mused out and feeling crappy.

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:11 pm
Bru laughed nervously. “You have such vivid analogies. So imaginative.” One hoof was square on the ring, but as Royal drew closer to him he felt increasingly nervous that she was going to discover what he was really up to. He had been banking on at least one of his children occupying Royal for longer. “Oh yes, the kids… I would’ve thought you could’ve spent hours with them. Forever. I’m not really doing anything, but I guess it can be my turn to entertain you.”

The brown stallion had to think very quickly, but he was not nearly as imaginative as his girlfriend. “Oh look! Over there!” Shouting, he pointed his free hoof away and towards the clouds. “That cloud looks like a frog!”

The cloud really looked more like a funny shaped rock, but frog was the first word he could think of.
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Royal's head shot straight up, looking at the cloud.

"Hmm..." she tilted her head, searching for anything frog like. "I like when you entertain me though!" she said playfully, twisting her head in another angle. "Besides, they're all grown ups now and have their own lives, they don't need mommy to be hanging around all day, holding up whatever they were planning to do."

After a short pause. "I don't see a frog, but that one over there is sort of dog like!" Royal pointed a bit right of the "frog" cloud.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 pm
“That’s true, they are busy with their own lives, but I suppose so are we.” Taking the opportunity while Royal was looking away, Bru dug the ring out of the snow and swiftly tucked it safely into a pocket. There was a sigh of relief mixed with hope that the magenta haired mare had not seen it; he could still surprise her for Christmas.

“I’m glad I can amuse you at least.” He turned to stare up at the clouds as well. It was definitely not a frog he saw, but he could sort of make out the dog. “Perhaps it is a canine instead of a regular cumulus. Bouncing around in clouds, knocking snow down to the ground.”

That gave him a wicked idea. To keep Royal off the trail or from inquiring more about what he had been up to for the day, he began to pack some snow. Then he waited for just the right moment before throwing a sloppy snowball right into his girlfriend’s side. Then he put on his most innocent gentleman look. “I thought cloud dogs might play fetch?”
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 pm
Royal grinned, Bru had such a fun way with words. While her sweetheart was usually quiet amongst other phony, he was as chatty as ever when it was just the two of them. She always considered it a bit of a shame, as she loved his voice and could listen to him talk for hours.

The unicorn squealed when cold, wet snow smacked her side and she jumped sideways in surprise. Ohhh ho ho ho ho, did lover want to play some games? She grinned, hunkering down into a pounce position. She had something Bru didn't.

"I don't think they do, but you know I do like that idea of cloud dogs knocking snow down to the ground."

A shadow appeared over Bru. A large swath of snow encased in magic floated over him.

"Oh look I think he just knocked some down!" she said casually, letting the snow pile go.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:20 pm
One moment the brown Pegasus was standing there grinning, the next he was replaced by a white snowman like form. Bru was absolutely covered in a mound of snow. It took him a moment to shake off the bulk of it and free himself. “That was a sneaky unicorn trick! Two can play at that game.”

Espresso Brulee flew up, compacting snow as he went and disappeared behind the roof of their home. He purposely threw a snow ball away from Royal to distract her from his true mission. From his perch high up, he had a vantage point from which to strike. He leapt down from the roof and dived straight towards her and playfully knocked her into the snowy ground, landing flat on top. “Aerial attacks aren’t just for lovely magical ladies.”
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:47 pm
Royal saw the streak of stallon coming towards in her in a rush and sought to catch him mid air with her magic. But Bru was faster than she and he bowled her over into the snow before she could get a bead on him.

Giggling, she playfully starting throwing hooffulls of snow all over him and she wriggle around under him. "Not that I'm complaining darling," she said, leaning up to give him a warm peck and the cheek. "But you're so playful today! What's got you in such a great mood?"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:15 pm
A rosy flush almost was visible through his fur. Was she unto him? “Nothing too interesting!” The stallion stayed there for a minute content to bury his face into her massive pile of hair. “Winter giddiness, I suppose.”

Rolling off her, Bru spread out across the snow, his wings making their own indents that would leave behind a snow angel. “And I’m always pleased to receive a kiss from my dearest.”
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:32 pm
Royal watched as he made a snow angel. Bru was good at many things, but lying wasn't one of them.

"Brruuuuuuu..." she purred in a sing-song voice. "Is there something on your mind?" She readied her pounce position again and lept into him, tail and mane pooling around them as she lands. Royal sits on him straddled and grins, triumphant. "You can't fool me. Accept your inevitable fate or I shall have to resort to extreme measures!"

The unicorn balled up snow and slipped it UNDER his coat and gave it a tiny squish with her hooves! "Bwha ha! Shiver from my wraith!"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:26 pm
Espresso Brulee had to admit that Royal Blossom had an energy about her, a certain way that always made him smile. Perhaps it was her confidence, but whatever it was he could only give in. The stallion gave a sudden shriek at the cold hitting him under his coat. Her hoof was so close to the ring. “I give in! I give in. Have mercy on me!”

Laying flat on his back, he looked up into the bright yellow eyes of his love. Spontaneity wasn’t exactly his thing, but if it was her wish to know what was up, Bru had to let her know. “I bought you a Christmas present today, but perhaps you better have it early.”

One hoof reached into his coat and held hers. His other hoof brushed a trail of hair from her face. On a bended knee was traditional, but Bru had to be content with proposing on his back. Keeping her hoof still ad hidden behind his coat, he held her hoof to his chest and heart. “You are a princess, and you deserve all that I can give you, but I am happiest to give you my heart.”

“Royal Blossom…” Letting go for moment, he fished the ring out of his pocket and slipped it on her minty hoof. “Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”
Astraea Pandora
heart crying

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:53 pm
pop.

Royal's brain burst like a lightbulb wired to too much current. Her eyes lost focus and her jaw worked helplessly in complete shock.

"Ahh...ahhh..." she managed to croak out. The world was in sharp relief and everything seemed to be moving slower, much slower than slow. Bru's mouth made words but she couldn't hear his voice. She watched as the ring was slipped over her hoof, its glint seemed blinding in the sunlight and snow. Was this real life?

Slowly she started to hear things. First to come was her hammering heartbeat and she exhaled a breath she wasn't aware she'd been holding. She could feel Bru starting to shiver just lightly as he laid in the snow bank. She heard snowflakes in her hair crackling as they melted away.

This. Was. Real. Life.

Suddenly everything in her body jumped into gear. Oh dear, an answer! She needed to say something! What was the word? Why words?! ENGLISH IS HARD!!!

"Yes.." she managed to squeak out. It was the right word right? Yep, that was it. Yes was right. She nodded and repeated it, afraid she hadn't really said it at all. "Yes."

Royal curled into Bru's chest and kissed him over and over again. Here it was, her Happily Ever After. He was her prince and he was even better then any fairy tale ever described.

zippedsiren
emotion_kirakira crying heart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out