FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:21 pm

User Image

Okay so being in phonycity wasn't so bad after all. He memorized the paths he should take and paths he should avoid in order to be able to walk around freely without having to talk to nophony.

Today though, was a meeting with Caramell. She said she had something really cool to show him.

The place to meet this time was at the ship dock. He had chosen the location himself far far away from the market. Over here, the scenery was more peaceful and relaxing. The sounds of waves crashing calmed him down quite a lot. Open space. He loved the open space.

Peanut picked a sunny spot at the edge of the pier and sat down, his legs dangled just inches above the salty sea water on shore.

Any minute now, she would come find him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 pm
FrostyPeaches

User Image

The sound of Caramelldansen's hooves echoed off the wooden floorboards of the dock as she galloped towards the meeting place. She was off to meet a new found friend, just as she promised she would. Though it took her several minutes to pack her saddle bags as she kept changing her mind on what all to bring.

She had drawn so many pictures since she had first met the peanut foal and was eager to show him to see what he thought of being the subject of her latest art project. A series of images of him with blooming peanut bushes. She loved them, she only hoped he did too.

Her bright red eyes trained on him the instant he came into view and she galloped even faster. "I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" she shouted with a wide smile, skidding to a halt just short of the end of the dock, her nose peering down at the water below. "Woah..... close one." she giggled, taking a step back and plopping herself down on her rear as if she had meant to take a near dive into the water.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 am

He threw a little rock he found while sitting on the wooden planks and watched it make a small PLUNK as it hit the waterline and sunk to the bottom. He smiled a little, amused at what he just did. If only there was another rock in sight, he would do it again.

Soon enough, little galloping hoovesteps started to race down the dock and became louder and louder. Peanut didn't have to look to see who it was. He rarely shows himself to other phonies. If it wasn't Paws it would be Caramell. After all, those are the only phonies he had met so far. He doubt that the busy chef would come looking for him unannounced.

A small smile appeared on his face again when he knew somephony had come for him, but it quickly faded when the filly sat down beside him from almost throwing herself into the waters. "H-hi..." he went, staring at the water's ripples. "I-it's okay. I wasn't w-waiting long.. for you.. no.." he replied nervously. His tail was tucked in close to his flank and he stroked it with a nervous hoof.

Fea Line

oops i forgot to quote. what an idiot XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 pm
FrostyPeaches

He was always so nervous, it was kind of adorable! But Caramell had made it her mission to draw him out of his shell, so to speak. "Oh well good! Because I really want to show you what I drew." she nodded turning to dig around in her saddle bags.

Nosing through a bunch of loose papers, pencils, erasers and other things, she finally snagged her notebook and pulled it out. It was worn from obviously too much usage. Papers were stuck cross ways and long ways out either sides, hardly any still left intact inside. She set it down on the dock and nosed through a few pages till she found the ones she was looking for.

"Look! I hope you don't mind, you are just so unique I had to draw you." she smiled, spreading out several drawings of the peanut foal among peanut plants and flowers, each drawing looking like the next frame of a comic.

"What do you think? And be honest!" she smiled proudly, puffing her chest out, the wind beginning to pick up just a tiny bit and flick at the corner of the pages, causing a rustling sound.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Oh? Had she drawn more things since the last time he had seen her? He shifted his weight a little to change the way he was sitting and noticed a notebook jam packed with loose pieces of paper placed down on the dock.

Peanut opened his eyes wider and leaned over toward her to take a better look at what she was showing him at the moment. "W-what did you s-say? You drew m-me again?"

It looked like he was walking but in still poses. His eyebrows frowned and he tilted his head. "Uh. Okay I g-guess..." Deep down he was amazed but on the outside, he showed an expressionless pokerface. You could have chosen some other phony to draw. Like Paws. He saw strands of her hair slide across her face from the wind.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:21 pm
FrostyPeaches

A bit of Caramell's excitement left her face as the colt didn't quite give he the reaction she was expecting to see. "Do.....do you not like them?" she tilted her head, glancing down at her sketches.

Had she gotten the flower wrong? Did he find them offensive somehow? Were they THAT bad?! Having a slightly inner freak out, the purple filly moved her hoof off her papers to brush back the strands of her black mane that found their way into her face.

At the same time a stronger gust of wind picked up and took off with some of her papers. "Oh! Nonono! My drawings!" she gasped, leaping to her hooves and watching as they floated out of reach. Quickly she crammed the rest of the loose papers into her notebook and back into her bag before they could blow away too. She had spent so long on them, trying to get every detail exact ant perfect, especially when working form memory.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 pm

He just stared at the drawing, avoiding eye contact with the filly. "..."

Peanut wasn't sure what to say next. It looked REALLY NICELY DRAWN but in his mind he thinks he could do better than what she did.

The gust of wind was not so much of a surprise to him though. He actually knew about it and watched some of the papers land into the water. It was a sad sight since those pieces can't be recovered. They were already drifting away. "N-No point in trying to rescue that. Unless you can swim... Let's go t-to my place," he told her as another gust of wind came by again.

He got up and tucked his tail between his legs. "T-those dark clouds might m-mean rain soon... My home is n-not far from here, do-do you want to come with me?" he asked her shyly.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:14 pm
FrostyPeaches

Noo!" Caramell stared hopelessly at her drawings as they began to turn soggy and disintegrate in the water. Her spirits fell, which could be visibly seen in her appearance as she seemed to sink to a bit of a sulking state.

It always hurt to lose such hard work, and simple things like the tone of Nutter's voice only seemed to make it sting a little bit more.

Casting a sideways glance at him, she let out a sigh, double checking that her pack was secure before turning to look towards the sky. Sure enough it did look like rain and she wasn't in the mood to have any more of her drawings ruined. "Sure I guess.....better than out here..." she said and tried to force a smile for him. "Lead the way then..." she nodded, slinging her back over her back and waiting for him to lead the way.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Peanut sighed too while she shrieked out in distress as the paper disappeared below waters. "I.. c-can't help you.. I c-c-can't swim..." He caught her eyes again and felt his heart beat a bit faster than usual as he waited for her to put away her notebook. His lips started to dry up.

He felt a little sweat drop slide down the side of his face but shook it off. "L-let's get out of here b-before rain falls. on us."

The little colt turned his back to Caramell and started to gallop down the dock towards the woods. "S-stay close. There are u-uneven grounds around m-my home." He didn't look back at her but took a quick glance at the grey clouds above them, a little worried about her sketchbook. Please don't rain yet...

Fea Line
sorry my muse like died back there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:23 am
FrostyPeaches
No worries, I'm in no rush <3

Caramell shook her head. It wouldn't matter if he could swim or not, paper and water didn't mix well and her sketches were already a soggy, disintegrating mess sinking to the floor below.

Heaving a sigh, she glanced up towards the clouds, before darting off after the peanut foal. "Where do you live exactly?!" she called after him as she ran. She could already feel a few drips of rain fall fro the sky, not many, but they were surely coming. "Please tell me its not far, I don't want to lose anymore drawings!" she said as she sped up a bit to stick with him so she didn't get lost.....or trip over this supposed uneven ground.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:46 pm

He could feel drops of rain and started to speed up. "T-this way!" he shouted as he ran behind a tree. "It's not far. We're almost there."

Peanut looked back at the filly to check if she was still following him. When he saw her close on his trails, he jumped over the bushes and pulled on a rope and used his weight to pull even harder. A rope ladder dropped down and he started to climb up the tree. "Come on Caramell."

The wind howled and splattered rain drops on his face. He didn't flinch but continued to climb and made his way onto the flat platform. Once there he looked down the square hole in the middle of the platform and offered a hoof to help help the filly climb up faster.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm
FrostyPeaches

"A tree house!" Caramell laughed, though that seemed to be a mistake. A sudden barrage of rain drops battered her face, eyes and mouth. Spitting them out, she began climbing the rope like her life depended on it, taking the hoof that was offered to her and hauling herself into the safety of the little hut.

She panted a moment to catch her breath from all the running before sliding her saddlebags off and wiping bits of her wet mane from her eyes. "How did I not know you'd live in something like this." she laughed, looking around a bit before diving back into her bags. She nosed things around, checking the contents and making sure nothing was terribly wet.

"Phew, just in time. Nothings too terribly wet or ruined." she smiled, taking out her notebook and flipping through all the pages of sketches that still remained, dry and perfect.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:01 pm

He smiled for the first time at her. This tree house was all that he had, and a little four legged furry feline friend he found as a stray. After she made it onto the platform, he pulled the ladder back up to avoid having unwanted company over.

Peanut left Caramell alone as she went on to check if anything was missing from her bag. He pushed the front door open and went inside. "M-maybe you should hurry and come i-inside," he told her as he shook of the raindrops off of his body. He didn't really like to see her flip through her notebook with the wind and the rain outside his home.

Before she came in he quickly pulled out some spare cushions and placed it around the table in the center of the room. He sat down and waited for her. A faint purring sound was heard from inside.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 pm
FrostyPeaches

"OH! Right sorry! One tract mind." she laughed and gently bonked herself on the head with a hoof, making a a face and a "durrr" sound, sticking her tongue out all silly like.

Scooping up her notebook and bags, she trotted inside his house, ears perking up to the sound of purring. "You have a cat?!" she squeaked happily, cats being one of her favorite critters. She didn't have any pet of her own yet, but boy did she wish she did. "I wish I had a pet....can I draw him or her?" she asked, looking around to try to find the source of the purring. It was then, as she was looking around, she noticed all the cushions he had just set out.

"Aww, this is really nice little place you have." she smiled, trotting over to make herself comfortable on one of the cushions and set her notebook on the table.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 pm

He was snuggled up close to his cat as she walked inside to avoid the rain.

Peanut didn't want to smile at her again but he did. "Y-yes. His name is M-Mochi. I found him as a stray." He petted his cat again and scooted himself over to another cushion so she could sit down. "You can come visit him if y-y-you like. He usually stays up in here. It keeps his paws clean."

Mochi purred and noticed the visitor in their home. He sat up and licked his paws.

The little colt was very nervous having a filly sit so close to him. Let alone, inviting her over to his place. "T-Thank you. It took some t-time to have this place fully build. At least we are now dry i-inside." He felt his throat go dry again. "Right?" he squeaked out the last word and went on to clear his throat. "How about we-we both try to draw Mochi?"

Fea Line

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces