FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:13 pm

User Image

The following day, Peanut woke up with a heavy feeling in his stomach. The nervousness did not let him get a good night's rest and it was not until sunrise where he was able to close his tired eyelids and doze off. Soon enough, the chirping of birds and howls of the wind reminded him to be on his way.

He yawned as he climbed down his tree house and walked into the direction of phonycity. What was coming today started to freak him out. He should have politely declined the invitation that Paws had offered to him to the other. But he was just ever so curious in wanting to know how other phonies lived and behaved in the city.

As he walked into the shopping district, his eyes widened at the site of phonies of all colours making their way past him. So many..phonies! It was overwhelming! "U-uhh, excuse me," he said out loud, barely being heard by anyphony as the chatters and noises of the market drowned him out. He dodged and avoided eye contact with most of them and slipped behind an icecream truck.

He caught his breath and looked around. Little fillies and colts chased one another as their old enough parents did all their shopping needs. Where is this post office Paws mentioned to meet at? Why can't he find it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm
FrostyPeaches

User Image

Waiting was soooooo BORING! Paws Button was pacing restlessly in and out of the post office. She'd circled around the little counter where you filled out the forms with the address and other information several times, before she'd loop back and go out the door. She'd cross back and forth in front of the building twice before going back inside and it was starting to seem like she couldn't take it anymore.

That little flower butt was taking so long and she had so many exciting things to show him back home! Where was he?

With a sigh Paws scanned the crowds, her lips pursed as she peered. What her eyes alighted upon could only bring her pure delight. There was her peanutty friend and better yet... AN ICE CREAM TRUCK! The white filly bolted over eagerly as she licked her lips.

"Hey! Want some ice cream?!"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Peanut felt like a panic attack coming up with so many phonies walking out and about. He kept his back against the side of the icecream truck, legs spread out, and kept himself out of sight. Wishing for everyphony to go away.

That's when a familiar loud booming voice called out from within the crowd. He turned to see where the sound came from and saw the pale filly with purple hair. Ah, Paws is here.

"S-sorry! I didn't know where to go.. I kept going in circles.." he called out to her and watched her make her way on over. "I d-don't really want icecream." I want to get out of here. He looked at her with sad puppy eyes, not liking this unfamiliar place. "I don't want to be here..."

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 pm
FrostyPeaches

Whaaattttttt? He didn't want ice cream? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM?! Paws frowned, looking over the colt with concern. Maybe he was sick? He did look sort of upset, but ice cream was the sort of thing that fixed that.

"You aren't ill, are you? Do you need some medicine? I think we have cough drops at home." She scurried around, trying to figure out what the possible problem could be. But, nothing was obviously wrong with the other child.

Pursing her lips she recalled her first meeting with the flower butt foal. He sure was skittish, was that what the problem was here? She hummed to herself and nodded in the direction of home.

"Well, if you still want to come see where i live... It's this way."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Uh oh. He caught her frowny face and got even more nervous. "N-no. Not ill at all. I find ice-icecream too creamy and sweet. I uh, prefer salty and nutty things more..."

Peanut inched closer to Paws, almost using her as his personal shield and mumbled quietly: "If.. If you want, you can buy some icecream.. I w-won't stop you."

He looked up at her as she hummed. "Y-yeah. I would like that." Being away from the crowd sounds like heaven to him. The little foal can't wait to get out of the marketplace away from everyphony. Even if it means hiding in Paws room.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:09 pm
FrostyPeaches
shall we do a slight skip to the house?

Oh man. That was even worse than him being sick. He didn't like ice cream at all?! What sort of terrible life had he been living that he disliked ice cream?! She scrunched up her face as she listened, trying to think of some sort of solution.

"They have peanut butter flavored ice creams, but i guess i'll introduce you to that some other time. We can head to my house, it's no problem. I can get ice cream later."

She turned away from the truck, doing her best to ignore it's temptations as she began her trot towards home. With or without ice cream this was still going to be a good day. She was bringing a friend home after all, even if he was a shy one who didn't like ice cream.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Peanut was still thinking about the frowny face his new friend had shown him. Is icecream really that tasty? I find it too sweet to my liking. Roasted peanuts on the other hand... He had spaced for a moment thinking about owning a place with lots and lots of peanuts.

Paws voice snapped him back to reality and all he heard was the last few words "...get ice cream later." Quickly, he nodded, completely agreeing with her, since he was afraid that disagreeing might end all relations with this filly. "O-Okay. We can get icecream later."

He followed closely behind as she guided him to her home.

cursedandwandering
sure (:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 pm
FrostyPeaches
Sorry i took so long, my work schedule got completely changed over the weekend. @_@

Paws pranced happily into the room she shared with her sister, who at the moment was out shopping with their mother, with her head held high. Old game consoles and cartridges were displayed proudly on the shelves on her half of the space, with several figurines of video game and anime characters mixed in between the blocky electronics. It was all the things she loved and from time to time she'd take a console down to plug it into the tv and play one of the older generation games. They weren't the usual things girls would collect and arguably the little filly was proud of that. She enjoyed being a nerd and didn't care if that was seen as a bad thing by most people.

"So..." She stopped to glance over her shoulder at her guest, "what do you think?" She honestly wasn't sure what to expect as a reaction from her companion as he seemed to dislike everything she'd ever mentioned to him, excluding peanuts.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Peanut took a lot of small steps after Paws had walked into the room. It was bright and smelled somewhat different than at his home. He peered in and scanned the room with his eyes. There were a lot of new things he had never seen before. "W-what are those t-things over there?" he asked pointing at the figurines. "I don't think I kn-know ab-about those..." He walked closer towards them trying to figure out what the little plastic sculptures are supposed to represent.

He looked back at the filly, and became flustered. "Umm.... Your place is.. v-very... cluttered. But n-nice clutter?" What in the world is nice clutter?

cursedandwandering
nooo sorry is not needed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 pm
FrostyPeaches
XP <3

The little filly beamed proudly as her guest examined her room. She loved every little bit of it, including her secret collection of Howdy Feline paraphernalia that was mixed in with the rest of her stuff.

"Oh! Those are figurines! Kinda like dolls, but they aren't posable and they're of characters from video games and anime. I really like looking at them. They're good references for costumes!" Paws gave a nod, gesturing to the tiny plastic people and ponies that decorated her room.

Her ears twitched and she tilted her head. "Cluttered?" She looked around. She certainly didn't think her room was messy in any way. Everything was just where it was meant to be. "I think it's homey."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:27 pm

He listened and paid attention as she explained what he is seeing in front of him. Part of him wanted to touch them but he decided not to in case he breaks something.

"... Costumes. I bet you have a lot of those." He looked around the room for that cape she wore the other day but didn't see it anywhere. "Homey... My place is c-close to empty... Compared to yours, yours is m-more c-cluttered..." He took a gaming controller off of her floor and looked at it.

cursedandwandering
lol thx for quoting. muse left me for a while there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:33 pm
FrostyPeaches
no problem. I tend to forget i owe replies myself if i haven't been quoted in a while.

"Well of course i have a lot of costumes! Dressing up is my most favorite thing to do!" She flashed a d grin and began to head over to her dresser. She reached up to pull out on of the dryers just to show all of the garments she had made when she froze in place. A small frown appeared on her face as she glanced over her shoulder.

"There's nothing wrong with having lots of stuff." She mumbled. Her collection was part of her identity and she loved it. Collecting this sort of stuff was just part of the nerdom she belonged to. In fact some of the pieces she had were things to brag about.

Her eyes glanced towards the controller as she forced a smile back onto her face. "Do you want to play something?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:52 pm

He compared her room to the one he has. His was bare with wooden flooring. in the center was a table with cushions. Looking at Paws' room, he noticed her walls even had shelving space and every corner space was already taken up.

He did not doubt that she had more outfits since the last time they had met. She did tell him that she sewed her own costumes.

Peanut sensed that she was forcing a smile at him. He really wanted to try out this game with a controller since he had never seen anything like this before, but had put the controller back down and walked backwards a few steps closer to the door. "M-maybe I am intruding too much. Perhaps I s-should g-go." After all, this was his first time seeing a room other than his own with things he never knew existed. He didn't know their house rules and was afraid that she was mad at him.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 am
FrostyPeaches

Paws' jaw dropped as the colt started to decline. How could anyone reject video games? This was probably the thing she was most excited about today. It was always great to wow people with all the different types of games there were! No matter what you liked or were like there was always a game for everyone!

"What?" She spluttered, galloping towards the door. "You can't go! We were just about to play!" The little filly was incredulous. It seemed nothing she could do would please the other foal and now he wanted to leave. "You're not intruding! I invited you over!" She squealed in distress as she moved to block the door.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Peanut saw her coming at him and covered his eyes with his front hooves as he stood near the door. He was scared to say anything. It seemed like whatever he said, was not something she wanted to hear.

He lowered one of his hooves to see where Paws was and noticed her blocking the exit. "..."

Slowly, he lowered his other hoof and picked up the controller he had put down. "Umm... M-Maybe I could stay." He showed her the controller. "H-How does this work?" he asked her, and pressed on all the buttons and arrows.

cursedandwandering

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces