Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:56 am
Sorry for the language. But I need to rant ><

So Daniel goes to work. I tell him "If you're going out with the guys tonight just message me so if I do happen to wake up I know where you are at."

He left for work at 5:00. I messaged him a few times on FB but he never messaged back. Which was fine. It's Friday night so I figured he was busy. The girls and I watch Peter Pan live. Alex falls asleep at about the two hour mark and an hour later when it ends I'm tired so Olivia and I lay down.

I wake up several hours later at 4:30. Daniel still hasn't messaged me on FB (which is weird because he usually at least says something) So I message him again. Nothing. Message his phone. Nothing.

Finally an hour later I decide "******** it" and I message his friend's phone. "Oh he's here."

HOW HARD IS IT TO MESSAGE ME SAYING YOU ARE OVER THERE?! Especially when I ask you to! He knows how I am! He knows I'm going to be wide awake until I hear from him because I am hormonal and pregnant and I assume the worst.

And that's the other thing I AM PREGNANT. Granted this is my third pregnancy and I'm not paranoid about things anymore but wouldn't you message your pregnant wife? Especially since she doesn't have a phone and can only get ahold of people via FB?

Ughhhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:15 am
Maybe he's got good reason? Perhaps his phone died?

Eladrin Nightshade

Indulgent Seraph

7,425 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Loiterer 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:40 pm
I saw the thread title and went "uh oh..." xd

I really like the iPhone feature that allows you to see when the person has read your message. So even if they haven't responded (which can still be incredibly annoying), you still know they're alive.

Sorry you had a rough night of it. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:31 pm
Ugh. I went to bed at around 12:30. Woke up at 4 and was wide awake until he FINALLY decided to answer me at freaking 6:00. Tried to lay down and of course he came home around 6:15. Then my body decided to develop a cough so I couldn't fall asleep. Finally went to sleep around 8:30. Alex and Olivia woke up at 10:30. Luckily they were content with eating cereal in bed until 1:30. But I had to keep putting on a new show every half hour.

So now I'm groggy and blah and I feel like you feel when you are recovering from a flu.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:30 pm
Sorry to hear that you had to deal with that. I know how annoying it is when someone doesn't update you about their whereabouts, especially during important moments. *hugs*  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games