Lets do some plotting! (Setting up)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Welcome to my brand new plot thread! emotion_kirakira Please mind the dusk as I set up.

(use this so you won't get lost ;D )
Post One: Into + Current Plots
Post Two: Ladies Open for Flings
Post Three: Ladies Open for Mates
Post Four: Lads Open for Flings
Post Five: Lads Open for Mates
Post Six: Super Special Sparkly Plots
Post Seven: Looking for General RP/Pride RP (but not romance)
Post Eight: Blank Slates

Current RPs:

TO BE UPDATED  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Listed here are my female SoAs who are available for flings.

User Image
Aine is an informant for 'Nera. She is playful and flirty. Her preferences are leopard, lions or hybrids. She is attracted to the strange and unusual as well as to power.

Seeking: A fling that involves drama. Perhaps a male that actually wants more then a fling? I've very open on this one

To Aine, no male is off limits, even if he has a mate. I would like a rp where she gets in trouble for flirting with someone's mate.

'Nera RP. She doesn't spend a lot of time in 'Nera, but when she does she likes seeking out pride members that she doesn't know and get to know them. (Because then she might get some dirt on them)

User Image

Lirona is the daughter of Nahasi, ruler of Mazunguko. She takes pride in this. Recently she decided that she would like to see the world outside of the pride. Once she had her father's blessing she eagerly started her adventure in the rogue lands.

Seeking: Adventure Buddy! Going on adventures are fine I guess, but having someone to go on adventures with is even better!

I would like her to have a fling while on her adventure, resulting in cubs.

User Image

Kandaĵa is a fun loving lioness. She enjoys pulling harmless pranks. She's is from Tokakinji and is a druid. With the current pridal events, she has sided herself with the druids and will remain loyal to them.

Seeking: A fling with either a fellow druid or a rogue.

I would also like to get some pridal rp for her.

User Image
Leenah is apart of 'Nera. She has had two litters, both which are apart of 'Nera. She did not get a chance to raise the first litter, but the second litter she made sure to keep them safe. She is a space-case. She was 'blessed' with being a seer. Though her visions only come when she is in danger or if she is ill.

Seeking: Family RP! She loves her family more than anything.

Fling: Leenah has never been able to settle down with a male. Instead she has had fling after fling. I would like to find a male in 'Nera for her to have her fling with.

Pride RP: Leenah is talkative. She would love to get to know her fellow pride members!

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm
Listed here are my female SoAs who are seeking out mates.

User Image

Isuara is a curious book worm. She enjoys learning from others as well as seeking out knowledge for herself. She isn't an expert in a single subject, but instead chooses to be a 'jack of all trades'. She tends to be a tad on the blunt side, but she has a kind heart and could never purposely hurt someone's feelings.

Seeking: Isuara is seeking out Tokakinji rp with either Toka or Druids. She is loyal to Toka, but she feels there is a lot to learn from the Druids.

I am also seeking out a mate for her. The mate would have to be from her pride OR willing to join.

User Image

Yuuka is a strong willed huntress. She enjoys play fighting/wrestling, adventures and collecting flowers.

Seeking: Looking for a female mate

And looking for pridal rp.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces