Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a small gathering; an intimate affair of close friends and family only, sitting in hushed, eager silence. Pink Lemonade had walked down the aisle with both of her mothers, one of either side. For once Candy Cane hadn’t carried on or made a scene, she walked with her head held high, proud of her daughter.

Then it was just Pink Lemonade and Midnight Snack.

They stood facing each other, completely and utterly smitten. PL couldn’t look anywhere else but into her husband-to-be’s eyes. She was almost surprised by the emotion, the sheer magnitude of love. Marriage on paper seemed like a simple idea; even her proposal had been hardly romantic.

This was something else. This was all her hopes and dreams combined into one. All of her feelings exploding in a great rush of fireworks, catching her voice in her throat and making her knees weak.

An officiate was there to pronounce them married but he was not in control. PL was. She led the vows, her voice loud and clear.

"Midnight Snack, my love. From the beginning you were always by my side, brilliant and supportive. You are all I could ever want in a partner and more. My time with you has been the happiest of my life. I promise to be yours forever, until whatever ends befalls us, through good and bad."

Atmadja
<3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:09 pm
Midnight Snack had promised himself not to cry. It wasn't that he felt unmasculine or didn't want to appear weak in front of his bride -- no, that wasn't it at all. The real reason he'd promised himself not to cry was because he didn't want the blurry vision that would come with it.

He had to see PL come down the aisle clearly. He had to memorize it, clearly. He couldn't cheat himself out of seeing her, not on this, this happiest day of his life. He smiled and he swallowed over and over to keep the lump in his throat down, and he succeeded.

Well, until she started speaking. Then Midnight's eyes shone, and his smile became wider.

"Pink Lemonade," he said as she finished. Her voice had been strong, but his wavered with emotion in the beginning, then picked up its own strength. "Best and brightest, most beautiful creature ever created -- thank you for choosing me. I love you with all my heart, with every part of my soul, with every fiber of my being. I want you to know, here and before everyone, that this fact will never change. I pledge myself to you, now and forever."

Ruriska
<33 my otp (sobs)

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:45 pm
Banana Creme had never been an emotional phony. Even when she was younger and brooding, she never got a little more than mildly teary-eyed in front of her brother... The mare wasn't good at expressing her emotions well, but when Pink Lemonade had asked her to be the maid of honor in her wedding with Midnight Snack, Creme had smiled so wide with pride that her face could have honestly cracked in half. She'd been there with Candy Dandy when PL was picking out her dress, actually voicing her opinion enthusiastically when asked for it. The mare had been happy to make the desserts for the reception, actually humming to herself when she was cooking her macarons (which had terrified anyone who had heard her, because BC was humming?! What the hell?!).

She thought she couldn't get more emotional than she already had in preparation to the wedding. She thought.

Here she was, standing up next to her sister, watching the mare and her husband-to-be exchanging their vows of undying love to one another, and tears were streaming from her eyes like someone had forgotten to turn off the faucet to a sink. ...At least there was no sniffling. Every so often, she'd reach up and dab her eyes with a handkerchief she'd stowed away in the light saddlebag that was strapped over her nicest dress, but she was still beaming with pride and adoration of two of her most favourite phonies in all of the universe. They were perfect together. Absolutely perfect. And Creme hadn't felt happier in her life since she first discovered her purpose in life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:16 pm
"My love..." Any further words caught in Pink Lemonade’s throat. She blinked away the insistent tears that were welling in her eyes and motioned to the officiate to continue.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss."

That was all the prompting she need. PL was already stepping forward to seal their marriage in front of their friends and family, to make him hers forever and ever. She kissed him with all the loving passion she possessed and if her life had winked out in that exact moment; it wouldn't have mattered. This was everything she could ever need.

Atmadja

shortcutt
BC is teh cutest ;o;

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 pm
Fruit Punch stood near to the altar where the couple exchanged vows, his position as best man quite the favorable one. While the unicorn normally didn't enjoy formal occasions that much this wedding was special and he had been utterly thrilled to be here for both his sister and one of his best friends. He'd combed his hair and picked a handsome suit to make sure he looked impeccable because anything less than that was unacceptable when in the presence of the two overjoyed phony in front of him. He had also been waiting for this day, from the moment he'd realized Mid and PL were crushing on each other long ago, and it made him proud to see his sister as the first 'romantically successful' member of their family. Even Lemon Lime and Candy Cane, as perfect for each other as they were, hadn't taken this step in their relationship just yet.

He wasn't teary eyed like the other on-lookers, but the bartender's heart certainly swelled with passion. As the two proclaimed their love for each other, and then finally kissed, he couldn't help but wonder if he might ever wind up there on the altar someday..? He couldn't help but crack a grin and chuckle at the thought of this situation being reversed, with Mid and/or PL as his best man (because really, who wouldn't want both of them in such an honored place? And also screw traditional gender roles!) with Blush across from him? Ehhh, he'd figure that one out later! Today was about these two and when the clapping of the audience began he was the first to wolf whistle in celebration.  
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games