Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Cheyenne ~You have a target on your back~ Lauren Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:23 am
User Image

lan xx xx nthony xx xxshby

❝ I just wanted to be a cat

lan was definitely scared now, only because he got shot yesterday, or was shot at. He felt the tiny hand in his, reassuring him it was safety purposes, and nodded, but still had a uneasy feeling in his stomach "Oh, alright, I..I understand." He said as he looked to his injury from yesterday, and saw Heather look at it "I was shot at yesterday, so that's why my arm is like that" He said with a slight chuckle, but still remembered what happened.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather nodded hearing that he had been shot yesterday. She was already aware of that after all she was the one who shot him. There was no way he was going to know that though. "I see, I understand if you want me to leave." she said looking up to him. Hopefully he didn't want her to leave. She was happy here. I mean it felt normal with him. Gently rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb. Hopefully she could stay that would be nice.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

lan looked down to her and gave her a sad smile "I actually enjoy of your company" He said as he held her hand slightly, and kissed her forehead "Please don't go." He said with puppy eyes, and a pout like a child. He was truthful. He truly did enjoy her company. Something about her, made him want to fall in love again, but knew she could easily leave him with the band and all. Something why he didn't date. The ladies didn't like it. It was always the band or her. It sucked, and Alan of course, picked the band.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather closed her eyes as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. He made her want to change herself for the better. Smiling as she heard him she softly opened her eyes to look at him "I won't, I'll be here as long as you want me to." she said smiling softly to him. He made her wish she had met him before all this. Before she killed people for a living. She hadn't bothered falling for people because if they became her next target that would be horrible. Simply because she would have to kill them. Now he made her want to fall in love. Even though she only knew him because she was meant to cut his life short.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

lan smiled a bit and looked down to her "Can you stay the whole day, and perhaps, come watch me practice?" He said with a hopeful smile on his lips. It would mean a lot if she showed up. Falling in love was easy, but Alan kept on his toes when falling in love, because he didn't want to be hurt. He was hurt before, and it wasn't fun for him at all.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather heard the question and nodded slightly. "I can." she said smiling up to him. She hadn't heard any of his music yet so this was going to be fun. Though she didn't know how the rest of the guys might view her. I mean they might view her with some suspicion. They also probably changed studios. After all she terrified them all yesterday. "Will your band mates mind?" she asked after all it was only them coming out yesterday. So she wasn't so sure if they ever brought people to practice.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image

lan smiled to Heather "Good" He said, as he was happy to hear her stay, even go to the rehearsal. Well his band was was screaming and singing and headbanging. Typical of the way they looked but that was alright. They're all sweethearts. Hearing her about the band mates, shrugged slightly "They won't mind. You can always give us feedback." He said, as he walked out to the main room, the tall ceiling seemed higher now for some reason to Alan. He zoned out for a moment, then shook his head, the ginger hair going everywhere around his face "Do you wanna go catch a movie?" He asked, not sure where she was behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather nodded hearing that they wouldn't mind about her coming to practice. As Alan walked out she knelt down and picked up her gun. Pointing it to his back she thought about pulling the trigger. It would be so easy she would get her money and she would just disappear. The band would get a new guitarist and it would be over. Lowering the gun she shook her head. She couldn't do it. For some reason she just couldn't pull the trigger on him. Placing the gun down on the counter she heard him "Yeah, that sounds good with me." she said smiling over to Alan. Walking to the living room she sat down on one of the chairs and waited for him to emerge from wherever he went off to.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

lan heard her say she was okay with a movie, turned around, and see her sit down. He walked over and sat next to her "Any specific movie in mind?" He asked, looking her over, again. He always caught himself looking her over. She was just so damn attractive, but Alan treated her like a flower. Alan has been dying to watch that new movie, Kingsman, as it looked pretty good, but it was up to whatever Heather wanted. Even if that meant fifty shades. God, that movie made Alan cringe at the name. Women and their fantasies, they seriously made a book and movie into it. What a dumb idea.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather smiled and turned to face him as he sat next to her. "Not really" she said shaking her head before pausing "If you even suggest fifty shades of grey I'm not going to the movies with you." she said. She didn't want to watch an abusive relationship on screen. I mean the main character's life was controlled by that guy. Uhhh no. "Is there anything you want to see?" she asked. She wasn't particularly picky but when the Star Wars movie comes out she was going to go see that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

lan only chuckled and pretended to wipe sweat off his forehead "Good, I wasn't going to see fifty shades anyway. God, the movie just makes me cringe at the mere title." He said before hearing her follow up on was there any movie he wanted to see. Running a hand through the ginger hair, smirked a bit "Well there's kingsman. It looks really good." He chirped a bit, with a smile. Have you not seen previews? It looked pretty bomb to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather smiled at hearing he didn't want to see it but that kingsman looked good. She had seen the trailers for it and it did look pretty good. I mean if there was training like that she would take it in a heartbeat. "It does look good." she said. "I want it to be December already though so the new Star Wars movie can come out." Who knew she might go see it with him then. That depended on two factors, if he wanted to, and if he wasn't dead. She knew the profession well enough to now after a certain period of time an new person would be sent in.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:03 am
User Image

lan looked down to her, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder "Star Wars is releasing a new movie? I must tell Tony. Do you know Pierce the Veil?" He asked, looking to the wall for a moment, then back to her. Tony was a big Star Wars fan, Alan, wasn't so much. He liked horror and action movies. But what if he wasn't here in December,? He could be touring, or the lovely lady next to him could kill him, but Alan didn't know that.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heather nodded at hearing the question on if she knew Pierce the Veil. "I would think so if I've been to one of their shows before." she said curling up some and resting against him as he placed his arm on her shoulder. Hopefully he would still be alive in December so she could maybe go with him if he wasn't on tour the entire time until it left theaters. So when do you want to go see the movie she said pulling out her phone looking up the times. Showing him the times for that day she looked up to him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:26 am
User Image

lan smiled when he heard she knew Pierce the Veil. Alan was alright with them, and like them. Well both bands did come out of California. Feeling her rest against him, smiled. It felt good having her there. Just in his presence. Looking at her phone, looked at the times. He knew band practice was at in the afternoon, and last a couple of hours. "How about this one." He said pointing to it. It was a night show, unless, she had other plans after the session.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces