Past, Present, and Future! ~A dice game~ Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:42 am
Past, Present, and Future; here we gooooooo!

Last up: Future!

Quote:
Looking to what has yet to come in order to give away this pretty pony! After Present's dice game, I will be rolling for an event thread page which has not yet happened, then randomizing from 1-15 for a post. Whoever makes that post on that page, whenever it happens, will win the pony!

~In the event the Future winner has already won a pony or doesn't want Future, I will re-roll the posts on that same page to find a new winner. If I am unable to find a winner on that page, I will roll a new page, beginning with the page the event thread had reached as of 2pm EST December 11th.

~If the event thread has not reached the Future page by the end of the event, I will roll a new page following the process previously indicated.

User Image

Page: 211

Ok! We have our designated page and post; as long as that person is eligible, whoever has the sixth post on page 211 will win this boy!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:45 am
O _____________O YES, YES I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE ACCEPT HIIIIM  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:50 am
Well, thank's everyone who helped make this game fun! And congrats to our winners...and our winner-to-be!

Roman Foi
Past
User Image

Abysmal_Night
Present
User Image

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Present's Present!
User Image

Future...yet to be decided!

Winners of Past and Present (and later Future...) your ponies were colored by the lovely and talented Sarei; please post your info here!

Nyx, Present's Present was colored by ATh e a r t; you can post her info in Heart's certing thread here  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Winning post for Future is here.

one over three
Freodwyn
*wanders in* Hello, all! heart

Looks like we have one very lucky winner! ( Can you see the future or something? )

User Image

If you would like him please post here and let Cajmera know!

one over three

Feline Cat

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:22 pm
The future is mine! Or at least, I got ludicrously lucky and got the future pony. I am going to keep him and notify those running the events I am currently enrolled in of that fact. Thank you so much! heart  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff